Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What'cha playing? (video games)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
playing rainworld :} really quite fun, but ive recently downloaded century: age of ashes since the game concept looks neat . looked through the reviews and it seems pretty microtransaction-y as of late, but tbh i just want to try out the pvp dragon game lol
playing rainworld :} really quite fun, but ive recently downloaded century: age of ashes since the game concept looks neat . looked through the reviews and it seems pretty microtransaction-y as of late, but tbh i just want to try out the pvp dragon game lol
VMUWU /// NEW FR PLAYER
FR TIME + 15 /// LONG LIVE THE ARCANIST!
HEAR! THE SIREN SONG CALL OF DEATH!

kCHWEjf.png He/It (Agender flag)
Flight rising

But seriously, last game I actually played (yesterday) was my first time playing fallout new vagas!!
Flight rising

But seriously, last game I actually played (yesterday) was my first time playing fallout new vagas!!
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
I've been playing Game Dev Tycoon, felt like doing that again.
I've been playing Game Dev Tycoon, felt like doing that again.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Currently replaying Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (HD), this time as a level 1 Critical mode run.

Dream Drop is one of the jankiest KH games and this run has been... interesting. XD Hopefully I can complete it - I anticipate having a lot of trouble with the bosses in the final world.
Currently replaying Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (HD), this time as a level 1 Critical mode run.

Dream Drop is one of the jankiest KH games and this run has been... interesting. XD Hopefully I can complete it - I anticipate having a lot of trouble with the bosses in the final world.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Chants of Sennaar! Puzzle game where you're translating a language, in a tower of babel-esque situation. The languages are pretty limited but the game does a great job of conveying the differences and cultures of each.
Chants of Sennaar! Puzzle game where you're translating a language, in a tower of babel-esque situation. The languages are pretty limited but the game does a great job of conveying the differences and cultures of each.
I've been ping ponging between a few games. I'm currently trying to play through all the mainline pokemon games with my gf :3 we're currently going to finish up with gold and silver. I also am going to try getting to Viva Pinata trouble in paradise, LOVE that game ;v; cleaned up my old xbox 360 to play it again. I play cookie run daily, mostly kingdoms and I just pop into witches castle for daily rewards.
I've been ping ponging between a few games. I'm currently trying to play through all the mainline pokemon games with my gf :3 we're currently going to finish up with gold and silver. I also am going to try getting to Viva Pinata trouble in paradise, LOVE that game ;v; cleaned up my old xbox 360 to play it again. I play cookie run daily, mostly kingdoms and I just pop into witches castle for daily rewards.
QFXpYkj.png
street fighter 6... i am the strugglerrrrrr it's so fun...
street fighter 6... i am the strugglerrrrrr it's so fun...
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips
___________________signature%2090.png
Been playing alot on my 3DS recently, mainly Tomodachi Life and Kirby Triple Deluxe but also a little bit of Omega Ruby and Pokemon X. Majority of the time though (like right now) I'm playing Pokemon Sun, trying to get a shiny rowlet as my starter...
Been playing alot on my 3DS recently, mainly Tomodachi Life and Kirby Triple Deluxe but also a little bit of Omega Ruby and Pokemon X. Majority of the time though (like right now) I'm playing Pokemon Sun, trying to get a shiny rowlet as my starter...
56069.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngKRcB6uC.png

"I want to take a walk every day ~ But I am stuck in a cave" - Every Day by Bo En
guts and blackpowder has taken over my life /lh
seriously though besides that and hsr, i recently remembered i had omori on the switch so i've been playing that again... still need to unlock survival mode on faith too, i am NOT getting good christian boy dude tiffany destroyed me for a good half an hour ????
need to get back to ultrakill too.... need to get to 7-s.... ough....
guts and blackpowder has taken over my life /lh
seriously though besides that and hsr, i recently remembered i had omori on the switch so i've been playing that again... still need to unlock survival mode on faith too, i am NOT getting good christian boy dude tiffany destroyed me for a good half an hour ????
need to get back to ultrakill too.... need to get to 7-s.... ough....
me when the multitude tightens its hold || he/they/it please ||
i've been doing another playthrough of new vegas for the past week or so, but i've taken a break to play more tf2 because i've been popping off as sniper and engineer lately lol
i've been doing another playthrough of new vegas for the past week or so, but i've taken a break to play more tf2 because i've been popping off as sniper and engineer lately lol
ePOliyb.pngwh3Tiip.png
Dnqps2i.pngYeJCScR.png
O62tc6n.pngqjxrAwx.png
mtHAEL4.png4SE4T9N.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17