Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What'cha playing? (video games)
Currently I’m playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX for the Switch! I’ve already leveled both my player and partner up to all their maximum points, talking about speed, attack, special attack, special defense, defense, health points. I also am maxed out on “Friendly” and we maxed out on all the way through for all stars, guildmaster!
Currently I’m playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX for the Switch! I’ve already leveled both my player and partner up to all their maximum points, talking about speed, attack, special attack, special defense, defense, health points. I also am maxed out on “Friendly” and we maxed out on all the way through for all stars, guildmaster!
Hi.
i am currently on the undertale game over screen as i write this. i am on attempt..... 35 of sans. oh my god. i literally can't even get past the third attack.
All that aside, i think undertale is currently my favorite game. Definitely playing deltarune after i'm done with genocide

i SHOULD be studying for the exams i have tomorrow but this game is more important.
i am currently on the undertale game over screen as i write this. i am on attempt..... 35 of sans. oh my god. i literally can't even get past the third attack.
All that aside, i think undertale is currently my favorite game. Definitely playing deltarune after i'm done with genocide

i SHOULD be studying for the exams i have tomorrow but this game is more important.
milkchai-cacat.pngYMPbu9R.pngk3PfQGk.pngoaolHwW.pngY6nir0L.pngQq78qBr.pngweia2aX.pngZxGbXMY.pngiJZWqi6.pngfeXtM27.pngJ7D1quC.pnggZH0mcN.pngytkEBod.png
I just finished kiosk, and it made it to my top 3.
I just finished kiosk, and it made it to my top 3.
Rbf96Oh.gifuDNAbBS.png
I've been playing a variety of games lately. Most recently I finished replaying Metal Gear Rising and Fear and Hunger Termina.
I've also been playing Snufkin Melody of Moonmin Valley, Little Kitty Big City, Marvel Rivals, Honkai Star Rail, and a variety of Resident Evil games

My taste in games is a bit odd variety wise but I really like them all. My most anticipated upcoming releases are Monster Hunter Wilds and Metaphor: Re Fantazio
I've been playing a variety of games lately. Most recently I finished replaying Metal Gear Rising and Fear and Hunger Termina.
I've also been playing Snufkin Melody of Moonmin Valley, Little Kitty Big City, Marvel Rivals, Honkai Star Rail, and a variety of Resident Evil games

My taste in games is a bit odd variety wise but I really like them all. My most anticipated upcoming releases are Monster Hunter Wilds and Metaphor: Re Fantazio
Please call me Jewel!
They/Them
PST
tn0RSo5.pngZ33buiu.png
qJFAY9h.pngeuawcWv.png
sQECp2x.pngW2pwiXX.png
NjtfKHc.png
been playing disco elysium lately.. absolutely gorgeous game, intriguing story :3
havent finished it yet but im enjoying it !
been also thinkin about playing hl2ep1 and ep2 as i still havent played those ... and maybe playing fallout nv in the near future?
been playing disco elysium lately.. absolutely gorgeous game, intriguing story :3
havent finished it yet but im enjoying it !
been also thinkin about playing hl2ep1 and ep2 as i still havent played those ... and maybe playing fallout nv in the near future?
MY FANDRAGONS CAN BE FOUND IN THE HIBDEN!

EARTH FLIGHT RAAAAAAAAAAH
Lately I've been playing super mario rpg
Lately I've been playing super mario rpg
dragons I'm currently selling

Any Pronoun (Purple) Queer (Pastel rainbow flag) G8AyR6r.pngqolvKrW.png LGvol4P.png ll0CfnD.png oEGalah.png rUoKR6y.png

YMPbu9R.png
I've been playing Spyro Year of the Dragon for PS1 again. Only the 2nd time this year lol
I've been playing Spyro Year of the Dragon for PS1 again. Only the 2nd time this year lol
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
still doing another playthrough of new vegas, i'm almost at the end :] just need to get through the lonesome road dlc and go to hoover dam
still doing another playthrough of new vegas, i'm almost at the end :] just need to get through the lonesome road dlc and go to hoover dam
ePOliyb.pngwh3Tiip.png
Dnqps2i.pngYeJCScR.png
O62tc6n.pngqjxrAwx.png
mtHAEL4.png4SE4T9N.png
currently stardew valley!! Its my first time I’ve ever played and I have no
clue whats going on lmao
currently stardew valley!! Its my first time I’ve ever played and I have no
clue whats going on lmao
CDZsGNI.pngUsPkdbt.png 88123317.png
Finishing up Resident Evil 2 Remake, I haven't played a Resident Evil game before ( Mainly because Horror is kind of predictable to me and I don't really get scared by it) but I really enjoy this one! I'll definitely check out the rest of the series as well once I'm done with it :D

Other than that, I've started playing Red Dead Redemption 2 but I'll most likely put it on hold until my TV gets replaced. I'm toying with the idea of trying Skyrim or Minecraft again ( I've started both in the past but didn't enjoy them) as I really want to give them another try.
Finishing up Resident Evil 2 Remake, I haven't played a Resident Evil game before ( Mainly because Horror is kind of predictable to me and I don't really get scared by it) but I really enjoy this one! I'll definitely check out the rest of the series as well once I'm done with it :D

Other than that, I've started playing Red Dead Redemption 2 but I'll most likely put it on hold until my TV gets replaced. I'm toying with the idea of trying Skyrim or Minecraft again ( I've started both in the past but didn't enjoy them) as I really want to give them another try.