Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily gratitudes!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
I'm grateful for my family and being in good health. :)
I'm grateful for my family and being in good health. :)
23850.png GRACIOUSGODDESS
Female
African American
21+
how about we move this over 23848.png
my mutuals
my mutuals
take a break, stay hydrated, and do something new every day!
7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png
grateful for my family today and everyday. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
grateful for my family today and everyday.
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.pngYUzmw5z.png
@Daily Gratitudes
Today I am grateful I completely finished all of my school work ever and got to see my parents dogs!
@Daily Gratitudes
Today I am grateful I completely finished all of my school work ever and got to see my parents dogs!
d63a147190f3ccf05d664ab9b9287ad9133236bc.png > Kori's Kloset
> Daily Gratitudes
i am grateful i got to laugh today, on something small and pointless

on a bigger note, i did rediscover my childhood love for reading and it's so... for a lack of a better word to say, nice.
i am grateful i got to laugh today, on something small and pointless

on a bigger note, i did rediscover my childhood love for reading and it's so... for a lack of a better word to say, nice.
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
I am grateful that my partner has the day off and we get to spend it together.
I am grateful that my partner has the day off and we get to spend it together.
Retro5.jpg
Today I am grateful for my cats. They are so cute and bring me so much joy!! I already woke up in a good mood but they somehow make things 1000% better! :)
Today I am grateful for my cats. They are so cute and bring me so much joy!! I already woke up in a good mood but they somehow make things 1000% better! :)
Qsi7AgW.png O62tc6n.pnguFMfy5S.pngkCHWEjf.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngkHBaXec.png
today was rough, but i'm thankful i have the best partner ever and i got iced coffees for us. <3
today was rough, but i'm thankful i have the best partner ever and i got iced coffees for us. <3
c6Hmdm9.pngCEWCcsR.pngE3sjxsi.pngygWzlbs.pngRRK8S82.pngCPMK3ES.gifWpTaqnH.png85AYPx6.pngIYGduRJ.png
ktNvR3l.pngZby1WMt.png
I’m grateful for all the amazing people I’ve met in band these past four years. And I’m grateful for all the memories I made with them.

We had our spring concert and awards ceremony last night, and it was very bittersweet. As a senior, it was kind of irritating that our band director kept dragging out awards when we just wanted to play and get it over with. But at the same time, I think we kinda didn’t want it to end. That was the last time we’d get to play with that group, and probably one of the last times us seniors would see each other. We also had to say goodbye to our band intern, who really did become part of the band with us and one with the Panther Pride. We did, however, receive our pink graduation cords and our Class Of 2024 Senior Award plaque, aka The. cord and The Plaque. I also received a special award that I wasn’t expecting. Our band director only gives to one person every year. I got a special little plaque and my name will be immortalized on a plaque in the lobby of the band room. Each senior also got a little flag with the name of our marching band show on it, the year, and pirate ship on one side, and a little quote on the other.
I’m grateful for all the amazing people I’ve met in band these past four years. And I’m grateful for all the memories I made with them.

We had our spring concert and awards ceremony last night, and it was very bittersweet. As a senior, it was kind of irritating that our band director kept dragging out awards when we just wanted to play and get it over with. But at the same time, I think we kinda didn’t want it to end. That was the last time we’d get to play with that group, and probably one of the last times us seniors would see each other. We also had to say goodbye to our band intern, who really did become part of the band with us and one with the Panther Pride. We did, however, receive our pink graduation cords and our Class Of 2024 Senior Award plaque, aka The. cord and The Plaque. I also received a special award that I wasn’t expecting. Our band director only gives to one person every year. I got a special little plaque and my name will be immortalized on a plaque in the lobby of the band room. Each senior also got a little flag with the name of our marching band show on it, the year, and pirate ship on one side, and a little quote on the other.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
got to do shopping for mine own meals since my parents are going on a holiday :) very excited for my cooking schemes
got to do shopping for mine own meals since my parents are going on a holiday :) very excited for my cooking schemes
edsheeran%20100x100.png
AaYNmEX.png
metalgoth.png
TdTJOrw.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45