Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily gratitudes!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
I am grateful today for all the friends I have despite my social anxiety and panic disorder
I am grateful today for all the friends I have despite my social anxiety and panic disorder
Retro5.jpg
@Daily Gratitudes
Today I am grateful I am back at home after a wonderful vacation!
@Daily Gratitudes
Today I am grateful I am back at home after a wonderful vacation!
d63a147190f3ccf05d664ab9b9287ad9133236bc.png > Kori's Kloset
> Daily Gratitudes
This was a few days ago, but I’m grateful to have graduated high school! I graduated with honors. As it understandably blocks one of the words in the Latin version of the phrase, I’ll simply say that it was the lowest level and quite literally translates to “with praise” or “with honor.” My grandparents flew in for a week to watch, so that was great. And we got milkshakes afterwards.

I’m also grateful for my Uncle. I’ve only met him once or twice, and honestly do not remember him whatsoever, but he sent me a laptop computer thing as a graduation gift, so that’s one less thing my family has to get for me.

And finally, I’m grateful to the wonderful person who commented on my user page that one of my dragons was on the front page/home page, for the first time that I’m aware of. I’ve been busy and haven’t had much time to check notifications and what not, so that was a nice little surprise to come back to.
This was a few days ago, but I’m grateful to have graduated high school! I graduated with honors. As it understandably blocks one of the words in the Latin version of the phrase, I’ll simply say that it was the lowest level and quite literally translates to “with praise” or “with honor.” My grandparents flew in for a week to watch, so that was great. And we got milkshakes afterwards.

I’m also grateful for my Uncle. I’ve only met him once or twice, and honestly do not remember him whatsoever, but he sent me a laptop computer thing as a graduation gift, so that’s one less thing my family has to get for me.

And finally, I’m grateful to the wonderful person who commented on my user page that one of my dragons was on the front page/home page, for the first time that I’m aware of. I’ve been busy and haven’t had much time to check notifications and what not, so that was a nice little surprise to come back to.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
Im greatful to have such a loving fiancee and partner, who take care of me even during my lows
Im greatful to have such a loving fiancee and partner, who take care of me even during my lows
Retro5.jpg
Today I'm grateful to have gone to the beach! I put on a frutiger aero playlist, ate some chippies, and played in the water. It was sooo healing! Literally no worries for an hour it was great! -v-
Today I'm grateful to have gone to the beach! I put on a frutiger aero playlist, ate some chippies, and played in the water. It was sooo healing! Literally no worries for an hour it was great! -v-
Qsi7AgW.png O62tc6n.pnguFMfy5S.pngkCHWEjf.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngkHBaXec.png
@Daily Gratitudes
Today I am grateful my team missed me while I was gone on vacation!
@Daily Gratitudes
> Daily Gratitudes
Today I'm grateful to get dinner delivered and spend time with my family ^^
Today I'm grateful to get dinner delivered and spend time with my family ^^
grateful for family and our safety
grateful for family and our safety
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.png56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.png
@Daily Gratitudes
@Daily Gratitudes
> Daily Gratitudes
@Daily Gratitudes
Today I am grateful my shrimp babies hatched !
@Daily Gratitudes
Today I am grateful my shrimp babies hatched !
> Daily Gratitudes
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49