Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily gratitudes!
today i'm grateful for my life
today i'm grateful for my life
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
VvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.pngll0CfnD.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png
I’m grateful that I got to attend Senior Awards last night. I got a few very high honors/awards last nigh, so… also grateful for the fact I graduate from high school next Thursday y’all!!! And finally, I’m grateful for the bag of cheese balls that I found in my room, unopened, from Easter. Very happy to find it on top of two juice boxes while I deal with a low blood sugar.
I’m grateful that I got to attend Senior Awards last night. I got a few very high honors/awards last nigh, so… also grateful for the fact I graduate from high school next Thursday y’all!!! And finally, I’m grateful for the bag of cheese balls that I found in my room, unopened, from Easter. Very happy to find it on top of two juice boxes while I deal with a low blood sugar.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
Today I’m grateful that I got to take a short drive up to the mountains to see wildflowers and visit a scratch bakery with yummy pastries and breads. I also got to connect with an old friend whom I haven’t seen in a very long time.

^^
Today I’m grateful that I got to take a short drive up to the mountains to see wildflowers and visit a scratch bakery with yummy pastries and breads. I also got to connect with an old friend whom I haven’t seen in a very long time.

^^
Today I am grateful for my loyal car. I didn't drive for more than a month and got scared she would have trouble starting (she's an oldie) but she did just fine <3 Drove for a while, tomorrow I'll give her a good cleaning.
Today I am grateful for my loyal car. I didn't drive for more than a month and got scared she would have trouble starting (she's an oldie) but she did just fine <3 Drove for a while, tomorrow I'll give her a good cleaning.
85dv.png
Today I am grateful for my roommate. She is very kind and it's good to spend time with her.
Today I am grateful for my roommate. She is very kind and it's good to spend time with her.
tBoBMeA.pngGwsq8Fp.pngvFl2eek.png
today I am greatful for an apartment to rest in
today I am greatful for an apartment to rest in
Retro5.jpg
@Daily Gratitudes
Today I am grateful I got to go to barns and noble and get new books for my trip!
@Daily Gratitudes
Today I am grateful I got to go to barns and noble and get new books for my trip!
d63a147190f3ccf05d664ab9b9287ad9133236bc.png > Kori's Kloset
> Daily Gratitudes
I am grateful that I’m done with school! I graduate this upcoming Thursday, the 23rd, and then have a few months until college starts!

And, I’m grateful for my friends. I have one in art class who, since I won’t be at school anymore, has agreed to get my final project for me if the teacher passes them out. I also have two other friends I haven’t seen since Jr. High, but I saw on Friday, and got their phone numbers. So now I can text them! Turns out one of them is going to college only about 30 minutes away from where I’m going!
I am grateful that I’m done with school! I graduate this upcoming Thursday, the 23rd, and then have a few months until college starts!

And, I’m grateful for my friends. I have one in art class who, since I won’t be at school anymore, has agreed to get my final project for me if the teacher passes them out. I also have two other friends I haven’t seen since Jr. High, but I saw on Friday, and got their phone numbers. So now I can text them! Turns out one of them is going to college only about 30 minutes away from where I’m going!
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
I'm grateful I had breakfast with an older friend, and I got time to read some of my #1 Noodle Shop mystery series with a cup of tea ^^
I'm grateful I had breakfast with an older friend, and I got time to read some of my #1 Noodle Shop mystery series with a cup of tea ^^
Today I am grateful for the old sketchbooks I found. Going through an existential crisis as I realize that it's been six years since I got my first sketchbook but it's also nice to be able to reflect on how much I've progressed!
'
Today I am grateful for the old sketchbooks I found. Going through an existential crisis as I realize that it's been six years since I got my first sketchbook but it's also nice to be able to reflect on how much I've progressed!
'
Qsi7AgW.png O62tc6n.pnguFMfy5S.pngkCHWEjf.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngkHBaXec.png