Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Forbidden Portal Build
Heya,

I am looking for a precious build for the forbidden portal.
If possible a solo-grind build, is there any you tested and are happy with? :)

Thanks,
beeps
Heya,

I am looking for a precious build for the forbidden portal.
If possible a solo-grind build, is there any you tested and are happy with? :)

Thanks,
beeps
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

@beepboopitsme

Trainer Build for 2 trainers, 1 fodder.

Grind Build for 3 L25s.

It is technically possible to get a single dragon who can take on most but not all packs in FP. You will need to skip packs made up of only STR-based monsters (refresh the page as soon as you see them) and generally refresh anytime you start running low on Health/Breath. On the plus side you can use a L12 dragon to do it.

1. Know your packs! Only fight packs of mages.
2. Tincture to 50 QCK, 17 or higher VIT, remaining points in STR.
3. Stones: Mediate, Shred, Reflect. Ambush if you've got it but you can do it without. Haste is also helpful; use it once you've build up breath to wait out Meditate's debuff.
4. Refresh until you get a mage-only pack.
5. Meditate x2
6. Reflect yourself.
7. Meditate to build breath and Shred each monster once; Shred again when Bleed wears off and keep your breath up to power Reflect when it wears off. Don't worry about the STR debuff to physical attacks; Shred just makes the battles go by a little faster.
8. Watch attacks bounce off you and slowly take down the mobs.

This build works in all venues but again, skip all the physical fighters until you've got full Breath and then you can occasionally take on 2 monsters packs of STR-based monsters. The downside is that it's incredibly slow and you're going to miss out on around half the drops for the venues you use it in.
@beepboopitsme

Trainer Build for 2 trainers, 1 fodder.

Grind Build for 3 L25s.

It is technically possible to get a single dragon who can take on most but not all packs in FP. You will need to skip packs made up of only STR-based monsters (refresh the page as soon as you see them) and generally refresh anytime you start running low on Health/Breath. On the plus side you can use a L12 dragon to do it.

1. Know your packs! Only fight packs of mages.
2. Tincture to 50 QCK, 17 or higher VIT, remaining points in STR.
3. Stones: Mediate, Shred, Reflect. Ambush if you've got it but you can do it without. Haste is also helpful; use it once you've build up breath to wait out Meditate's debuff.
4. Refresh until you get a mage-only pack.
5. Meditate x2
6. Reflect yourself.
7. Meditate to build breath and Shred each monster once; Shred again when Bleed wears off and keep your breath up to power Reflect when it wears off. Don't worry about the STR debuff to physical attacks; Shred just makes the battles go by a little faster.
8. Watch attacks bounce off you and slowly take down the mobs.

This build works in all venues but again, skip all the physical fighters until you've got full Breath and then you can occasionally take on 2 monsters packs of STR-based monsters. The downside is that it's incredibly slow and you're going to miss out on around half the drops for the venues you use it in.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Reads slow already haha :D

I'll go with the other two builds then, thank youuu <3
@Nightwind

Reads slow already haha :D

I'll go with the other two builds then, thank youuu <3
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)