Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where do you store your project plans?
1 2
Got curious - where do you all like to store plans for your dragon projects? Like scries, outfits and such.

Do you just keep them in scrying workshop storage and outfit storage? Are your projects in dragon bios? Personal spreadsheets? In your head? Or do you just Spontaneously come up with it one day and finish the dragon right away?

For me I tend to keep an outfit saved up for all of my permas AND my projects - which is an absolute chaos so I will also post the outfit link to bio. I also have scry images in bios because my scrying workshop storage is for the outfits as well as breeding projects and future dream dragons.
Got curious - where do you all like to store plans for your dragon projects? Like scries, outfits and such.

Do you just keep them in scrying workshop storage and outfit storage? Are your projects in dragon bios? Personal spreadsheets? In your head? Or do you just Spontaneously come up with it one day and finish the dragon right away?

For me I tend to keep an outfit saved up for all of my permas AND my projects - which is an absolute chaos so I will also post the outfit link to bio. I also have scry images in bios because my scrying workshop storage is for the outfits as well as breeding projects and future dream dragons.
rI2B9a8.png
I'll usually put my scries and notes in their bio, so I remember this was specifically for this dragon when I go to check them.
I'll usually put my scries and notes in their bio, so I remember this was specifically for this dragon when I go to check them.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3336780]Ironically I JUST finished a personal Google Sheets project to help me keep tract of my project dragons.[/url] Anyways, I keep my dragon projects in Google Sheets (to consolidate everything and tally how much treasure/gems I need) and in their bios! [url=https://i.imgur.com/xlgEG9m.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/xlgEG9m.png[/img][/url] Sheet pictured above.
Ironically I JUST finished a personal Google Sheets project to help me keep tract of my project dragons.

Anyways, I keep my dragon projects in Google Sheets (to consolidate everything and tally how much treasure/gems I need) and in their bios!

xlgEG9m.png

Sheet pictured above.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
If I'm 100% on making them wear the outfit or get those genes, their bios. If I'm not sure what I'm doing I just keep them in the saved slots.
If I'm 100% on making them wear the outfit or get those genes, their bios. If I'm not sure what I'm doing I just keep them in the saved slots.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
i have a spreadsheet for all of my projects and their genes, and then each dragon has their scry and outfit (if applicable) in their bio. any dragon that doesn't exist yet has their plan stored in another dragon's bio - one for normal dragons (not applicable yet), one for fandragons. once i finish a dragon, i delete the scry and outfit so that i have space to store more in the future
i have a spreadsheet for all of my projects and their genes, and then each dragon has their scry and outfit (if applicable) in their bio. any dragon that doesn't exist yet has their plan stored in another dragon's bio - one for normal dragons (not applicable yet), one for fandragons. once i finish a dragon, i delete the scry and outfit so that i have space to store more in the future
For smaller projects I usually just put the items needed in a quote at the bottom of the dragon's bio, but for larger projects or projects that don't have an assigned dragon yet I use a database in my Notion workspace.
For smaller projects I usually just put the items needed in a quote at the bottom of the dragon's bio, but for larger projects or projects that don't have an assigned dragon yet I use a database in my Notion workspace.
Mostly just in the dragon's bio. It's rare I have a project for a dragon that doesn't exist yet.

For my one breeding project, I put the scries/future lore in the bio of a different dragon who is going to be connected to them lorewise.
Mostly just in the dragon's bio. It's rare I have a project for a dragon that doesn't exist yet.

For my one breeding project, I put the scries/future lore in the bio of a different dragon who is going to be connected to them lorewise.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I convince myself I'll remember and then I don't
I convince myself I'll remember and then I don't
cL9yafY.gif
in their bios usually. If I save it in workshop I'll forget about it lol. I also like to write down how much everything costs/stuff I already have in my hoard that they need in their bios because it helps me keep track.

But for like lore plans and such I save it into my notes app :P
in their bios usually. If I save it in workshop I'll forget about it lol. I also like to write down how much everything costs/stuff I already have in my hoard that they need in their bios because it helps me keep track.

But for like lore plans and such I save it into my notes app :P
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
I usually save the scries and make them breeding projects. Auraboas are the only breed I can't find parents because XYZ combo on them. I haven't checked on my nature Dusthide's parents yet but I did recently scry and make an earth rep Dusthide.

I usually save the scries and make them breeding projects. Auraboas are the only breed I can't find parents because XYZ combo on them. I haven't checked on my nature Dusthide's parents yet but I did recently scry and make an earth rep Dusthide.

1 2