Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ¤~~an endless garden [2.4] ~~¤
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 116 117
More experimenting! :D I had a lot of fun with these, layering is awesome! I wanted to experiment more with the fog but i couldn't find the opacity changer so I tried something else and I'm really happy I did :D (Don't worry I probably didn't look hard enough or something) [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/vkZss5p/Mountain-goats.png[/img] I didnt intend for it but this one really reminds me of where I live <3 minus the floating rock of course lol[/center] [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/Zgbq34L/Sunbleached-Carcass.png[/img] I had a lot of green cactuses and decided to put them to good use! [/center] I might make one based off of one of my dragons later <3 Oh right I almost forgot, Idk if you know this already: when I have 5+ layers and i drag one of them, they tend to jump above the cursor and then it's really hard to drag them down, and I just ended up rearranging the ones around to get it to the right place. Idk if iI explained it well :I. Dragging the layers work just fine when there are less of them though.
More experimenting! :D I had a lot of fun with these, layering is awesome!
I wanted to experiment more with the fog but i couldn't find the opacity changer so I tried something else and I'm really happy I did :D (Don't worry I probably didn't look hard enough or something)
Mountain-goats.png
I didnt intend for it but this one really reminds me of where I live <3 minus the floating rock of course lol
Sunbleached-Carcass.png
I had a lot of green cactuses and decided to put them to good use!

I might make one based off of one of my dragons later <3

Oh right I almost forgot, Idk if you know this already: when I have 5+ layers and i drag one of them, they tend to jump above the cursor and then it's really hard to drag them down, and I just ended up rearranging the ones around to get it to the right place. Idk if iI explained it well :I. Dragging the layers work just fine when there are less of them though.
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
@Zoyki Aaa, I'm thrilled someone's using it! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Opacity should be the third value in the sky layers, but I've been having weird issues with the CSS, so let me know if it (purple) isn't there! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/K2XlWOt.png[/img][/center] Okay yeah that layer jumping thing is ABSOLUTELY a bug (let me know what you want for your bughunting seed) and I think I have it fixed now, maybe. I need to test it on Android, but in the meantime, do you mind trying it on [url=https://oriwritesaplugin.github.io/AlphaGarden/create_garden.html]the alpha garden[/url]? Just a second copy of the garden code I use for testing changes. Also, to make dragging easier, you can click the pencil icon to collapse layers; I need to label that better. Anyways, those gardens are gorgeous??? I'm a sometimes-desert-dweller and it makes me so happy seeing such a lush, lively, lovely desert :] And the mountains!
@Zoyki Aaa, I'm thrilled someone's using it!

Opacity should be the third value in the sky layers, but I've been having weird issues with the CSS, so let me know if it (purple) isn't there!
K2XlWOt.png

Okay yeah that layer jumping thing is ABSOLUTELY a bug (let me know what you want for your bughunting seed) and I think I have it fixed now, maybe. I need to test it on Android, but in the meantime, do you mind trying it on the alpha garden? Just a second copy of the garden code I use for testing changes. Also, to make dragging easier, you can click the pencil icon to collapse layers; I need to label that better.

Anyways, those gardens are gorgeous??? I'm a sometimes-desert-dweller and it makes me so happy seeing such a lush, lively, lovely desert :] And the mountains!
cL9yafY.gif
Awesome! Dragging works just fine on the alpha garden. I'm using a windows 10 if that is useful in any way (I seriously dont know lol) Also I love the town background <3

Um right bughunting seed, er can I have a slug? any color ;)

edit: Oh yes and i found the opacity, thanks XD
Awesome! Dragging works just fine on the alpha garden. I'm using a windows 10 if that is useful in any way (I seriously dont know lol) Also I love the town background <3

Um right bughunting seed, er can I have a slug? any color ;)

edit: Oh yes and i found the opacity, thanks XD
Magpie
Zoyki

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
@Oranitha I don't know if this is just a me issue, but the numbers in the selection boxes only show the first digit of numbers with more that one digit: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/af0f584d355bea9f6b22bd897670aea7/f85335fd97a31fb9-db/s250x400/fa4839021de929e1632b081437aac7ea29665edf.png[/img] Doesn't happen on mobile however
@Oranitha

I don't know if this is just a me issue, but the numbers in the selection boxes only show the first digit of numbers with more that one digit:

fa4839021de929e1632b081437aac7ea29665edf.png

Doesn't happen on mobile however
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
Oh wow I missed a lot, hi everyone! Looking through and the update looks great. I got so excited seeing a slug pop up in the seed swap, still really proud of that sprite. I love the new skies, the gladebounder is so cute(and the second one I got matches my lair garden's palette perfectly, now I'm tempted to re-make that), giant lavender is gorgeous, and the campfire's so cool. Lookin in the generator, the star colours matching the sky they're set to is really useful! Brighter skies with darker stars ends up lookin like floating petals. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ExTdoCC.png[/img][/center] Little celebration garden and example of the petal-lookin stars
Oh wow I missed a lot, hi everyone! Looking through and the update looks great. I got so excited seeing a slug pop up in the seed swap, still really proud of that sprite. I love the new skies, the gladebounder is so cute(and the second one I got matches my lair garden's palette perfectly, now I'm tempted to re-make that), giant lavender is gorgeous, and the campfire's so cool.
Lookin in the generator, the star colours matching the sky they're set to is really useful! Brighter skies with darker stars ends up lookin like floating petals.
ExTdoCC.png
Little celebration garden and example of the petal-lookin stars
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@Frigate A bug, great catch! Perhaps fixed now, check it on [url=https://oriwritesaplugin.github.io/AlphaGarden/to_do.html]Alphagarden[/url] and let me know how it looks. What would you like for your bughunting seed? @RedRevival Red!!! Welcome back :] Yeah, people adore the slugs, no wonder why, they're amazing! Hope you've been well (the garden looks great!) @Zoyki Speaking of, your slug! D1A+LC1TpQ Glad to hear it seems to be working, I'll prolly push that change (+Frigate's bugfix and some other stuff) early next week...I totally forgot the town background was in those commits /);_; everyone just pretend to be surprised ok (LATE ETA: meant as a joke at my expense, I'm bad at words (and also commits lmao). Definitely don't mind people seeing it! I just gotta work on my workflow a bit, because if I do this with bases, it WILL result in broken seeds. Really I'm glad the town looks good [emoji=familiar heart size=1])
@Frigate A bug, great catch! Perhaps fixed now, check it on Alphagarden and let me know how it looks. What would you like for your bughunting seed?

@RedRevival Red!!! Welcome back :] Yeah, people adore the slugs, no wonder why, they're amazing! Hope you've been well (the garden looks great!)

@Zoyki Speaking of, your slug! D1A+LC1TpQ Glad to hear it seems to be working, I'll prolly push that change (+Frigate's bugfix and some other stuff) early next week...I totally forgot the town background was in those commits /);_; everyone just pretend to be surprised ok (LATE ETA: meant as a joke at my expense, I'm bad at words (and also commits lmao). Definitely don't mind people seeing it! I just gotta work on my workflow a bit, because if I do this with bases, it WILL result in broken seeds. Really I'm glad the town looks good )
cL9yafY.gif
It beautiful and I’m really looking forward to it, I’m really sorry if I spoiled something ;-; imma go edit my post and put a spoiler on it.
It beautiful and I’m really looking forward to it, I’m really sorry if I spoiled something ;-; imma go edit my post and put a spoiler on it.
Magpie
Zoyki

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
@Zoyki Nonono you're good! My post wasn't directed at yours, it absolutely looks it though in retrospect, sorry! Don't worry about it, it was directed at myself, I keep accidentally putting art/bases into the alpha commits. That's totally visible to anyone using the Alpha version, no spoilers needed! And thank you for your kindness, I was so caught up in the "oh beans I did it AGAIN" that I blanked on it. Thank you, I really do like how it came out [emoji=familiar heart size=1] means a lot that you do too
@Zoyki Nonono you're good! My post wasn't directed at yours, it absolutely looks it though in retrospect, sorry! Don't worry about it, it was directed at myself, I keep accidentally putting art/bases into the alpha commits. That's totally visible to anyone using the Alpha version, no spoilers needed! And thank you for your kindness, I was so caught up in the "oh beans I did it AGAIN" that I blanked on it. Thank you, I really do like how it came out means a lot that you do too
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha It works perfectly and looks fine :D Could I get a shard dog of any colour please?
@Oranitha It works perfectly and looks fine :D Could I get a shard dog of any colour please?
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
Haha oh okay I’m happy everything is fine! this project of yours is amazing and I love my slug thank you :3
Haha oh okay I’m happy everything is fine! this project of yours is amazing and I love my slug thank you :3
Magpie
Zoyki

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 116 117