Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rosecloud Sanctuary ♥ FREE Dragons!
1 2 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522
@skyflowers I'll send those two and a newbie package over your way soon!
@skyflowers I'll send those two and a newbie package over your way soon!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Lyric1228 Absolutely! They're on their way!
@Lyric1228 Absolutely! They're on their way!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@skyflowers Quick correction, it seems like that first dragon was already adopted by someone else. I'm so sorry about that! I thought I had cleaned up the "Available Dragons" posts pretty well.

Are there any other dragons that catch your eye? Or would you just like the second one you posted?
@skyflowers Quick correction, it seems like that first dragon was already adopted by someone else. I'm so sorry about that! I thought I had cleaned up the "Available Dragons" posts pretty well.

Are there any other dragons that catch your eye? Or would you just like the second one you posted?
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@ayrmel

i'll just take the second one
@ayrmel

i'll just take the second one
take a break, stay hydrated, and do something new every day!
7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png
@Ayrmel

I'd like to enter the raffle unless it is over!
@Ayrmel

I'd like to enter the raffle unless it is over!
w8o0xW1.png dsiNAWk.png Formerly "FyniteShadow027"
fYjKMys.png
oAF3DvH.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
N5w86O0.png
tBfnr5I.png
Hello, could I please adopt Toxy? Thank you! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92416973][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/924170/92416973_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello, could I please adopt Toxy? Thank you!

92416973_350.png
fHKOi67.png 73vKFNE.png rix3ppo.png 4kekx4D.png

giphy.gif
@Ayrmel Hey! I have some dragons I'd like to donate! I think maybe 3 or 4 if you have room,
@Ayrmel Hey! I have some dragons I'd like to donate! I think maybe 3 or 4 if you have room,
I'm a newbie, how does this work?
I'm a newbie, how does this work?
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2836259][img]https://i.imgur.com/dHg8yQF.png[/img][/url] [b]bump[/b][/center]
dHg8yQF.png
bump
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
Apologies for the delay, everyone!! I've been super duper busy these past few days ;u; Hoping to play catch-up today!

@Fynite It was supposed to have ended a few days ago, but I haven't had the opportunity to officially close it and draw for a winner yet. I'm more than happy to enter you and anyone else who wants to enter before I do find the time to properly end it!

So on that note, your number for the giveaway is #10. Good luck!

@luminaree Absolutely~ I'll send her over your way!

@RatGodBP Yep, I've got space! Feel free to send them over!

@Rippledog1997 Welcome to Flight Rising! :D I hope you're enjoying it here so far! This forum is basically a place where you can get free dragons!

You're free to browse the dragons I have listed on the "Available Dragons" posts, and you may also browse through THIS tab and THIS tab in my lair.

You may adopt up to 3 dragons a day from me! Just let me know which dragons you would like - either by giving me their name, their ID number, their picture (whatever is easiest for you) - and I'll send them over to you!

You can also request a newbie package from me, which is just a bunch of various goodies I send over your way to help you get started.

And I'm always happy to answer any other questions you may have about my adoption thread or about Flight Rising in general!
Apologies for the delay, everyone!! I've been super duper busy these past few days ;u; Hoping to play catch-up today!

@Fynite It was supposed to have ended a few days ago, but I haven't had the opportunity to officially close it and draw for a winner yet. I'm more than happy to enter you and anyone else who wants to enter before I do find the time to properly end it!

So on that note, your number for the giveaway is #10. Good luck!

@luminaree Absolutely~ I'll send her over your way!

@RatGodBP Yep, I've got space! Feel free to send them over!

@Rippledog1997 Welcome to Flight Rising! :D I hope you're enjoying it here so far! This forum is basically a place where you can get free dragons!

You're free to browse the dragons I have listed on the "Available Dragons" posts, and you may also browse through THIS tab and THIS tab in my lair.

You may adopt up to 3 dragons a day from me! Just let me know which dragons you would like - either by giving me their name, their ID number, their picture (whatever is easiest for you) - and I'll send them over to you!

You can also request a newbie package from me, which is just a bunch of various goodies I send over your way to help you get started.

And I'm always happy to answer any other questions you may have about my adoption thread or about Flight Rising in general!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
1 2 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522