Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i need to learn how to shut my mouth
i need to learn how to shut my mouth
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
i'm getting really worried for my dog.
i'm getting really worried for my dog.
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Can people stop accusing the first of a minority to become advocates for a game simply for existing of being terrible k thx bye
Can people stop accusing the first of a minority to become advocates for a game simply for existing of being terrible k thx bye
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
why won't people buy my dragons man [emoji=skydancer size=1]
why won't people buy my dragons man
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.pngYUzmw5z.png
Hades II and Animal Well in the same week I am so cooked. I guess I'm gonna play some Animal Well when it drops tomorrow but man its gonna be hard to split my free time between those two lol.

RIP to my Terraria calamity playthrough I guess, thats not getting touched for awhile probably lol. I guess I'm cursed to never progress past pre-hardmode on calamity runs.
Hades II and Animal Well in the same week I am so cooked. I guess I'm gonna play some Animal Well when it drops tomorrow but man its gonna be hard to split my free time between those two lol.

RIP to my Terraria calamity playthrough I guess, thats not getting touched for awhile probably lol. I guess I'm cursed to never progress past pre-hardmode on calamity runs.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Ugh headache
Ugh headache
wlLXM.gif
Okay. I'm generally not that into Fae OR the Wasp gene but I just noticed for the first time ever that Wasp on Fae actually gives them a little mock-Bee gene on their neck frills regardless of their actual secondary and I think I am now obsessed
Okay. I'm generally not that into Fae OR the Wasp gene but I just noticed for the first time ever that Wasp on Fae actually gives them a little mock-Bee gene on their neck frills regardless of their actual secondary and I think I am now obsessed
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
that pokemon tcg art contest a while back had melmetal as one of the subject options are we getting a new melmetal card [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] also when the inevitable indigo disk expansion releases can we please get another overqwil card i just want one for my collection
that pokemon tcg art contest a while back had melmetal as one of the subject options
are we getting a new melmetal card

also when the inevitable indigo disk expansion releases can we please get another overqwil card i just want one for my collection
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Yaaay, a violent thunderstorm at 1 am... not only do storms make me incredibly anxious, but it's also INCREDIBLY loud with a lot of lightning every few minutes which will probably make trying to fall asleep hell... right when I decide I'm finally NOT staying up until 3 am this time...
Yaaay, a violent thunderstorm at 1 am... not only do storms make me incredibly anxious, but it's also INCREDIBLY loud with a lot of lightning every few minutes which will probably make trying to fall asleep hell... right when I decide I'm finally NOT staying up until 3 am this time...
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png