Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
yippee, thanks to the fandoms guru for posting a video about homestuck so i can learn what the heck the big deal is about it
i've been confused about it since the ost played on the last artfight theme reveal
yippee, thanks to the fandoms guru for posting a video about homestuck so i can learn what the heck the big deal is about it
i've been confused about it since the ost played on the last artfight theme reveal
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Hello there again funny dragon site forums

That moment when you realize every language you learned was a comping mechanism to escape stress haha ha... Sure is a weird coping mechanism you gave me there universe, not really complaining, but who came up with such a weird character trait for me :/
Hello there again funny dragon site forums

That moment when you realize every language you learned was a comping mechanism to escape stress haha ha... Sure is a weird coping mechanism you gave me there universe, not really complaining, but who came up with such a weird character trait for me :/
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
hnnnn every time i want to play da:i someone asks to play and i'm a people pleaser so i can't really say no lmao :)
thenthen I found out that my child self basically said no to having a normal childhood????? like please??? i want to enjoy cartoons and stuff... let me have this
hnnnn every time i want to play da:i someone asks to play and i'm a people pleaser so i can't really say no lmao :)
thenthen I found out that my child self basically said no to having a normal childhood????? like please??? i want to enjoy cartoons and stuff... let me have this
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
i'm sorry but what the hell is this difficulty spike? went from 0 to 100 so quick

edit: what the hell, i just won it in 10 seconds? what happened??? did the AI mess up??
i'm sorry but what the hell is this difficulty spike? went from 0 to 100 so quick

edit: what the hell, i just won it in 10 seconds? what happened??? did the AI mess up??

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
New pet peeve sentence "At a very high rate of speed" shut up. I don't know why it makes me so enraged cause it's a totally normal way of explaining something, but it might have something to do with how everyone sounds so sassy when they say it. Stooppp ???
New pet peeve sentence "At a very high rate of speed" shut up. I don't know why it makes me so enraged cause it's a totally normal way of explaining something, but it might have something to do with how everyone sounds so sassy when they say it. Stooppp ???
94505954.png94036080.png95052610.png94868085.png
Sunshine lollipops and, rainbows
Sunshine lollipops and, rainbows
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
Had an unexpected maths test today. It's alright though; I passed B)
Had an unexpected maths test today. It's alright though; I passed B)
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png
PLEASE READ MY BYI (on profile) BEFORE INTERACTING - thank you.
fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngypcKWM0.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
nnnnnoooooooo
my gameboy batteries died, now I can't play it till I change them
nnnnnoooooooo
my gameboy batteries died, now I can't play it till I change them
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
IMG-3594.pngIMG-3595.png
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
upset at timezones. got pinged for slots by an artist i'd love to get a commission from, but by the time i had a chance to see it all slots were full and a kajilion more people posted "better luck next time i guess!! :(" .............
upset at timezones. got pinged for slots by an artist i'd love to get a commission from, but by the time i had a chance to see it all slots were full and a kajilion more people posted "better luck next time i guess!! :(" .............
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
man, kinda bored. got a bit of an itch to do art, but i'm supposed to be having a break.
Well, at least it's Silking Time.
man, kinda bored. got a bit of an itch to do art, but i'm supposed to be having a break.
Well, at least it's Silking Time.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff