Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Veggie tales = Achievements
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="CrumbledCandy" date="2024-05-07 12:49:25" ] [quote name="buggy101" date="2024-05-07 12:18:32" ] [quote name="Natron" date="2024-05-07 10:57:55" ] I like that gif of the tomato looking down in disbelief. [/quote] I like that scene where Larry closes the door on the IRS guy. [/quote] Larry going through his [b]sin arc[/b]. But HUH when did then happen?!? /genuine question [/quote] [img]https://www.rapidtables.com/math/trigonometry/arcsin/arcsin-graph.png[/img] triginometry reference??? I think brain rot is happening tho with this thread ong
CrumbledCandy wrote on 2024-05-07 12:49:25:
buggy101 wrote on 2024-05-07 12:18:32:
Natron wrote on 2024-05-07 10:57:55:
I like that gif of the tomato looking down in disbelief.
I like that scene where Larry closes the door on the IRS guy.
Larry going through his sin arc. But HUH when did then happen?!? /genuine question
arcsin-graph.png
triginometry reference???

I think brain rot is happening tho with this thread ong
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
As someone who was raised on VeggieTales back when it was an explicitly Christian program, I also fail to see the reference. "Sin arc" is not a trigonometry reference, by the way. I will leave it at that.
As someone who was raised on VeggieTales back when it was an explicitly Christian program, I also fail to see the reference. "Sin arc" is not a trigonometry reference, by the way. I will leave it at that.
its because the fairgrounds are catholic
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
wishlist ---> here
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
[quote name="Delibird" date="2024-05-07 15:52:34" ] its because the fairgrounds are catholic [/quote] Babe, wake up, new lore just dropped
Delibird wrote on 2024-05-07 15:52:34:
Babe, wake up, new lore just dropped
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
Lost Crown
[quote name="Wisdum" date="2024-05-07 14:55:46" ] [quote name="CrumbledCandy" date="2024-05-07 12:49:25" ] Larry going through his [b]sin arc[/b]. But HUH when did then happen?!? /genuine question [/quote] [img]https://www.rapidtables.com/math/trigonometry/arcsin/arcsin-graph.png[/img] triginometry reference??? [/quote] DEAD
Wisdum wrote on 2024-05-07 14:55:46:
CrumbledCandy wrote on 2024-05-07 12:49:25:
Larry going through his sin arc. But HUH when did then happen?!? /genuine question
arcsin-graph.png
triginometry reference???

DEAD
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Delibird" date="2024-05-07 15:52:34" ] its because the fairgrounds are catholic [/quote] no wonder i only do glim/gloom on sundays /j
Delibird wrote on 2024-05-07 15:52:34:

no wonder i only do glim/gloom on sundays /j
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
im saying this in a kind and concerned way, but... you doin ok op? i dont wanna be like, That person but i do hope you're feeling well. make sure there's nothing that could be altering your state of mind without your knowing in your home. i know saying 'check your carbon monoxide detector' was like a meme but i dont mean it in that way to be disrespectful or anything. (i get scared about things like this)

or, if this is just your sense of humor and im not understanding it, carry on and have fun. if you are truly well and healthy, you have a very interesting mind and i mean this genuinely. :}
im saying this in a kind and concerned way, but... you doin ok op? i dont wanna be like, That person but i do hope you're feeling well. make sure there's nothing that could be altering your state of mind without your knowing in your home. i know saying 'check your carbon monoxide detector' was like a meme but i dont mean it in that way to be disrespectful or anything. (i get scared about things like this)

or, if this is just your sense of humor and im not understanding it, carry on and have fun. if you are truly well and healthy, you have a very interesting mind and i mean this genuinely. :}
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | current icon dragon! :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
[quote name="CrumbledCandy" date="2024-05-07 06:17:15" ] Does anyone else get struck with completely illogical equivalencies? Because I just discovered my newest... You know the fairground-achievement section in the Achievement claim area? Veggie tales. For y'all who don't know, it's a kid's show focused on a bunch of veggies learning moral lessons. (completely unrelated, but it scares the crap out of me, I hate the animation style) FOR SOME REASON THAT ONE AREA OF THE SITE FEELS LIKE VEGGIE TALES AND I CANNOT DESCRIBE TO YOU HOW AWFUL IT IS [img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/Bi5t9IXWlEkAAAAC/funny-sad-emoji-getting-disintegrated-into-dust.gif[/img] [/quote] For once I don't feel alone on this! It always reminded me of veggietales, too, because it looks like larryboy (from the however many episodes the cucumber is a superhero) because he has a purple mask and yellow shirt with laces, and the achievements in the fairground page are purple with a yellow stripe with a star it's a huge stretch, and I wouldn't make the connection at all if my brother didn't replay that one specific veggietales dvd over and over again when I was a kid, but maybe this is why?
CrumbledCandy wrote on 2024-05-07 06:17:15:
Does anyone else get struck with completely illogical equivalencies? Because I just discovered my newest...

You know the fairground-achievement section in the Achievement claim area? Veggie tales.

For y'all who don't know, it's a kid's show focused on a bunch of veggies learning moral lessons. (completely unrelated, but it scares the crap out of me, I hate the animation style)

FOR SOME REASON THAT ONE AREA OF THE SITE FEELS LIKE VEGGIE TALES AND I CANNOT DESCRIBE TO YOU HOW AWFUL IT IS

funny-sad-emoji-getting-disintegrated-into-dust.gif

For once I don't feel alone on this!
It always reminded me of veggietales, too, because it looks like larryboy (from the however many episodes the cucumber is a superhero) because he has a purple mask and yellow shirt with laces,
and the achievements in the fairground page are purple with a yellow stripe with a star

it's a huge stretch, and I wouldn't make the connection at all if my brother didn't replay that one specific veggietales dvd over and over again when I was a kid, but maybe this is why?
@Wisdum I understand the joke but respectfully, that's not a sine arc (or curve as officially called). It's an arcsine arc.
@Wisdum I understand the joke but respectfully, that's not a sine arc (or curve as officially called). It's an arcsine arc.
@Ador tbh I just searched it up, I've never graphed arcsin only sin so ???? (if it goes away its a crying emoji)
@Ador tbh I just searched it up, I've never graphed arcsin only sin so ???? (if it goes away its a crying emoji)
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
1 2 3 4 5