Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING
I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING I HATE STATE TESTING
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
[quote name="2Blue2BTrue" date="2024-05-06 23:00:06" ] man i am glad i barely have any social media because it feels to me like it gives everyone brainrot [/quote] too real except from the end of having some social media and my brain having got lowkey cooked from that (+ spending way much time / social energy on discord occasionally lol) cos that and more-so the [i][b]overwhelm[/b][/i] tho ive tried to at least contain most of that to my laptop + been leaving my phone in the break room during worktime, has possibly reverted some of the feeling-cooked and/or generic brain rot and also been tweaking at my site at least a little every evening since the 3rd lol
2Blue2BTrue wrote on 2024-05-06 23:00:06:
man i am glad i barely have any social media because it feels to me like it gives everyone brainrot
too real
except from the end of having some social media and my brain having got lowkey cooked from that (+ spending way much time / social energy on discord occasionally lol) cos that and more-so the overwhelm
tho ive tried to at least contain most of that to my laptop + been leaving my phone in the break room during worktime, has possibly reverted some of the feeling-cooked and/or generic brain rot

and also been tweaking at my site at least a little every evening since the 3rd lol
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Whar????
Whar????
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
[quote name="sneekiblin" date="2024-05-07 07:23:14" ] [quote name="2Blue2BTrue" date="2024-05-06 23:00:06" ] man i am glad i barely have any social media because it feels to me like it gives everyone brainrot [/quote] too real except from the end of having some social media and my brain having got lowkey cooked from that (+ spending way much time / social energy on discord occasionally lol) cos that and more-so the [i][b]overwhelm[/b][/i] tho ive tried to at least contain most of that to my laptop + been leaving my phone in the break room during worktime, has possibly reverted some of the feeling-cooked and/or generic brain rot [/quote] SAME I'm trying to stay away from my phone and do my stuff on my computer instead but the urge to check my discord every min is so strong </3 [rule] ain't no way I'm paying 45k liras just for a 5 few days trip. going aboard shouldn't be this expensive man. this feels unfair
sneekiblin wrote on 2024-05-07 07:23:14:
2Blue2BTrue wrote on 2024-05-06 23:00:06:
man i am glad i barely have any social media because it feels to me like it gives everyone brainrot
too real
except from the end of having some social media and my brain having got lowkey cooked from that (+ spending way much time / social energy on discord occasionally lol) cos that and more-so the overwhelm
tho ive tried to at least contain most of that to my laptop + been leaving my phone in the break room during worktime, has possibly reverted some of the feeling-cooked and/or generic brain rot
SAME
I'm trying to stay away from my phone and do my stuff on my computer instead but the urge to check my discord every min is so strong </3

ain't no way I'm paying 45k liras just for a 5 few days trip. going aboard shouldn't be this expensive man. this feels unfair
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
Play-fighting with my adorable Corgi mix [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Play-fighting with my adorable Corgi mix
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
I love Gregory Horror Show so much raghhhh <333333

I feel so happy whenever I engage with GHS content,,, I love that I've finally found a series which I connect so much to
I love Gregory Horror Show so much raghhhh <333333

I feel so happy whenever I engage with GHS content,,, I love that I've finally found a series which I connect so much to
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png
PLEASE READ MY BYI (on profile) BEFORE INTERACTING - thank you.
fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngypcKWM0.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
State testing :/
State testing :/
My art shop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3154548/1

Wishlist: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66071303

The Long Road Home (Pinkerlocke and writing project): https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3218694
my god ive been here for eight years
my god ive been here for eight years
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
People make me want to. Break something.
People make me want to. Break something.
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
*sigh* nothing has been resolved has it, i have noted before how the weird ways logic changed around them, like their age and whatnot

i guess i'm just too clingy/loyal/dumb to say something about it-
would i been seen as a traitor if i did? oh nova-
*sigh* nothing has been resolved has it, i have noted before how the weird ways logic changed around them, like their age and whatnot

i guess i'm just too clingy/loyal/dumb to say something about it-
would i been seen as a traitor if i did? oh nova-
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png