Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what's everyone using to host images?
1 2 3 4
[quote name="mommacat" date="2024-04-26 16:54:36" ] imgur just keeps telling me they don't support my file! i have tried everything that's been suggested here, and it doesn't seem to work whatsoever. i even had someone else upload them and give me the link and it didn't work. thank you, guys, for the help. sucks paying for art and not being able to see it. no art for me </3. oh well. [/quote] if you just want to [i]see[/i] it you can still use discord I still abuse discord because its faster than emailing myself also, peeking in nova's bio, the image link isn't formatted correctly try opening the image in a new tab and copying the url ex: instead of [code]"https://i.ibb.co/test"[/code] it should be [code]"https://i.ibb.co/test/Screenshot-dragon-image"[/code]
mommacat wrote on 2024-04-26 16:54:36:
imgur just keeps telling me they don't support my file! i have tried everything that's been suggested here, and it doesn't seem to work whatsoever. i even had someone else upload them and give me the link and it didn't work.

thank you, guys, for the help. sucks paying for art and not being able to see it. no art for me </3. oh well.
if you just want to see it you can still use discord

I still abuse discord because its faster than emailing myself

also, peeking in nova's bio, the image link isn't formatted correctly

try opening the image in a new tab and copying the url

ex: instead of
Code:
"https://i.ibb.co/test"
it should be
Code:
"https://i.ibb.co/test/Screenshot-dragon-image"

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
thank you, guys, for some more stuff to try lol. and thanks, Transkovsky, although he was just my test dragon. i have tried so many formats and it still hasn't worked. :(
thank you, guys, for some more stuff to try lol. and thanks, Transkovsky, although he was just my test dragon. i have tried so many formats and it still hasn't worked. :(
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.pngYUzmw5z.png
Re: Imgur, if you use the share links on an image, it'll include HTML and BBcode which gives you the image URL, and should have the original URL there too. You can get there from the post or clicking the image on your profile.

I don't think Imgur supports WEBP images, though, so if you have things in that format, you'll need to convert them. In general, WEBP isn't...really an image format exactly, so you'll want to convert it to PNG to save anywhere.
Re: Imgur, if you use the share links on an image, it'll include HTML and BBcode which gives you the image URL, and should have the original URL there too. You can get there from the post or clicking the image on your profile.

I don't think Imgur supports WEBP images, though, so if you have things in that format, you'll need to convert them. In general, WEBP isn't...really an image format exactly, so you'll want to convert it to PNG to save anywhere.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
on my FOURTH site. imgBB.
on my FOURTH site. imgBB.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Toyhou.se. I've set up a private character with sub-galleries to organize my images or they were already in my other characters gallery
Toyhou.se. I've set up a private character with sub-galleries to organize my images or they were already in my other characters gallery
79079225_0jqAX51OAKtksya.png
thanks ^^
thanks ^^
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.pngYUzmw5z.png
[quote name="Aristene" date="2024-04-27 15:16:17" ] My own server because no one can keep a free service running for more than a year after I start using it and I only ever enjoyed tinypic anyway rip TT_TT[emoji=tundra sad size=1][emoji=tundra sad size=1][emoji=tundra sad size=1] [/quote] goals but for now i use postimages.org if i need to have somethin somewhere on flight rising or whatever, it's trucked on for decently long enough (have flight rising related pics of mine from 2016 on there on my account haha) that i trust it for that
Aristene wrote on 2024-04-27 15:16:17:
My own server because no one can keep a free service running for more than a year after I start using it and I only ever enjoyed tinypic anyway rip TT_TT
goals

but for now i use postimages.org if i need to have somethin somewhere on flight rising or whatever, it's trucked on for decently long enough (have flight rising related pics of mine from 2016 on there on my account haha) that i trust it for that
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Since I don't post a lot of stuff i just post whatever I have privately on Tumblr, although I sometimes use Imgur
Since I don't post a lot of stuff i just post whatever I have privately on Tumblr, although I sometimes use Imgur
woWS5xE.png YMPbu9R.png
Pgv53XB.png
Sl91TZD.png
ytkEBod.png
UMevL3r.png
ExZ9JCk.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
UuKod4C.png
DaRKClX.png
tumblr_inline_oki6600LeJ1tfmvub_100.png
i mostly use imgbb now, i used to use imgur but i hate managing stuff on it

i thought about using neocities to host images but i found out hotlinking or using their site to host images off ur neocities site breaks their policy on hotlinking if you're a free user of neocities, they basically only really let you host images off neocities if u pay
i mostly use imgbb now, i used to use imgur but i hate managing stuff on it

i thought about using neocities to host images but i found out hotlinking or using their site to host images off ur neocities site breaks their policy on hotlinking if you're a free user of neocities, they basically only really let you host images off neocities if u pay
Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-11-50-00-AM.png ALL HAIL BARNEY
imgbb banned me for some weird reason and I do not want to think about it

ppl have been recc'ing filegarden though!
imgbb banned me for some weird reason and I do not want to think about it

ppl have been recc'ing filegarden though!
1 2 3 4