Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ¤~~an endless garden [2.4] ~~¤
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 116 117
@ErebusValkyrie Oh, good! I'm glad someone here has a memory WHOOPS. Thank you for that [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@ErebusValkyrie Oh, good! I'm glad someone here has a memory WHOOPS. Thank you for that
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha :: Welcome!
@Oranitha :: Welcome!
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
@oranitha ahhhh hi i know you've been working so hard but my brain works harder and i have. pixel plants in my brain

here is an imgurr link to 3 sprites i made, a teapot planter, some teacup planters, and even some woahhhh magical teacups that float they're so cool. i tested them a lot in the sprite tester and i really vibe with them and if you like them too i'd love for them to be added :)

obligatory question section: if you like these and want to add them i am totally okay with them being in the project !! you can credit me as gardening and for their names i was thinking teapot_planter, magical_teacups, and teacup_planters if those are valid names
@oranitha ahhhh hi i know you've been working so hard but my brain works harder and i have. pixel plants in my brain

here is an imgurr link to 3 sprites i made, a teapot planter, some teacup planters, and even some woahhhh magical teacups that float they're so cool. i tested them a lot in the sprite tester and i really vibe with them and if you like them too i'd love for them to be added :)

obligatory question section: if you like these and want to add them i am totally okay with them being in the project !! you can credit me as gardening and for their names i was thinking teapot_planter, magical_teacups, and teacup_planters if those are valid names
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar
*autistic arm flailing* This will impact my desire to have certain bases In Every Color
*autistic arm flailing* This will impact my desire to have certain bases In Every Color
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
Oh so I need to work on the actual image itself to look nicer, as this is a very oddly shaped rainbow, but I've had a very important realization re: being able to flip seeds You can now make things that are wider than 32x so long as they're meant to be symmetrical [img]https://file.garden/ZKhjJSqTm3hRWYVP/Testrainbow.png[/img]
Oh so I need to work on the actual image itself to look nicer, as this is a very oddly shaped rainbow, but I've had a very important realization re: being able to flip seeds
You can now make things that are wider than 32x so long as they're meant to be symmetrical
Testrainbow.png
pixelparadise.gif

dont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
hemogoblinloafXS.png
@oranitha i'm not sure if this is a goof on my part, but using chrome, i am unable to change the color of grass @.@ it looks like the tab isn't opening big enough for me to be able to change it, but i can see the like color: text pop up when i open and close it (sorry if this makes no sense) i'm unable to scroll either, i figured it was just a glitch the first time but no matter what i do i can't get it to open up fully.
@oranitha i'm not sure if this is a goof on my part, but using chrome, i am unable to change the color of grass @.@ it looks like the tab isn't opening big enough for me to be able to change it, but i can see the like color: text pop up when i open and close it (sorry if this makes no sense) i'm unable to scroll either, i figured it was just a glitch the first time but no matter what i do i can't get it to open up fully.
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar
@Oranitha Omg, these updates are amazing, there is so much to check out!! I love the critter category and the critters so much.

For colours for the base, could I get just a mixture of different colours?
@Oranitha Omg, these updates are amazing, there is so much to check out!! I love the critter category and the critters so much.

For colours for the base, could I get just a mixture of different colours?
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
@gardening Not a goof most likely, the drag-and-drop div code is very cursed and in need of a refactor. I just pushed a potential fix to the AlphaGarden, can you see if that fixed anything?

And this definitely counts as a bug oml. What would you like as a seed?

@Frigate I'm glad you like em! It's been a great time getting back to the tool :) And yeah the critter sprites slap, plus the campfire is crazy good and I think I saw someone say they'd be collecting them <3 I'll have seeds over shortly!

@gardening Not a goof most likely, the drag-and-drop div code is very cursed and in need of a refactor. I just pushed a potential fix to the AlphaGarden, can you see if that fixed anything?

And this definitely counts as a bug oml. What would you like as a seed?

@Frigate I'm glad you like em! It's been a great time getting back to the tool :) And yeah the critter sprites slap, plus the campfire is crazy good and I think I saw someone say they'd be collecting them <3 I'll have seeds over shortly!

cL9yafY.gif
@oranitha works great now! it opens up far enough for me to be able to type the code in :) could i get any duck? i think they r so cute they're one of my favs from the new additions
@oranitha works great now! it opens up far enough for me to be able to type the code in :) could i get any duck? i think they r so cute they're one of my favs from the new additions
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar
@gardening Excellent, and of course! An elegant lad D3RnWCM3tc
@gardening Excellent, and of course! An elegant lad D3RnWCM3tc
cL9yafY.gif
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 116 117