Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] PWYW Sketch Shop
1 2 3 4 5
@Not0a0mundane All finished! I will PM you the watermark-free version after you send over payment, and do let me know if any fixes are needed :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/IJyKEZk.png[/img]
@Not0a0mundane

All finished! I will PM you the watermark-free version after you send over payment, and do let me know if any fixes are needed :D

IJyKEZk.png
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
@Hwakurori

I have read and agreed to the TOS--and I'd love to get a drawing of my Liu Xiu!!

Username: Hideki
Character: Liu Xiu
Payment: 3,000 gems! I'd be happy to do that much <3
Notes: He's a smug little short king, tends to be very loud in personality and confident, a little gremlin shape!! So he tends to be smirking/smiling pretty often
@Hwakurori

I have read and agreed to the TOS--and I'd love to get a drawing of my Liu Xiu!!

Username: Hideki
Character: Liu Xiu
Payment: 3,000 gems! I'd be happy to do that much <3
Notes: He's a smug little short king, tends to be very loud in personality and confident, a little gremlin shape!! So he tends to be smirking/smiling pretty often
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Hideki - Accepted! (omg you were so fast?? always good to see another genshin fan hehe) I will give him all the gremlin energy I can muster said the anemo short king superfan
@Hideki - Accepted! (omg you were so fast?? always good to see another genshin fan hehe) I will give him all the gremlin energy I can muster said the anemo short king superfan
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
@Hwakurori !!!!!!! ILOVEHERSO MUCH!!!! YOU DID SUCHA WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!!
the only thing that i'd ask to add is a top lip bc it looks a bit strange for me not to see it but I llove how you added the lip jewelry!! she looks so beautiful thank you so much!!!
@Hwakurori !!!!!!! ILOVEHERSO MUCH!!!! YOU DID SUCHA WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!!
the only thing that i'd ask to add is a top lip bc it looks a bit strange for me not to see it but I llove how you added the lip jewelry!! she looks so beautiful thank you so much!!!
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
@Tsukimayu Completed the dragon version of your sandsurge! Ended up drawing her looking a bit more like an early teens derg... oops. I'll draw the gjinka version after working on some comms for others, if that's ok (and if you're still interested in that)! I will PM you the watermark-free version after you send over payment, and do let me know if any fixes are needed owo)b [img]https://i.imgur.com/rzRnEo1.png[/img]
@Tsukimayu

Completed the dragon version of your sandsurge! Ended up drawing her looking a bit more like an early teens derg... oops. I'll draw the gjinka version after working on some comms for others, if that's ok (and if you're still interested in that)! I will PM you the watermark-free version after you send over payment, and do let me know if any fixes are needed owo)b

rzRnEo1.png
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
[quote name="Hwakurori" date="2024-04-29 21:21:38" ] @Nyght - Oml accepted accepted I love his horns + ears so much aaaaiiieiaiieiei [/quote] Ah! I'm sorry, I thought I responded to this - thank you so much - I'm super hyped!
Hwakurori wrote on 2024-04-29 21:21:38:
@Nyght - Oml accepted accepted I love his horns + ears so much aaaaiiieiaiieiei

Ah! I'm sorry, I thought I responded to this - thank you so much - I'm super hyped!
@GiantPandroid @Nyght @Boatbud @Hideki

A quick heads up that I may take slightly longer than a week to finish your commissions! It’s currently my finals week and I did not expect so much interest in my art haha, but at the latest I'll try to complete all pieces by May 21st! Thank you all for your patience o7
@GiantPandroid @Nyght @Boatbud @Hideki

A quick heads up that I may take slightly longer than a week to finish your commissions! It’s currently my finals week and I did not expect so much interest in my art haha, but at the latest I'll try to complete all pieces by May 21st! Thank you all for your patience o7
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
Its all good, best of luck with your finals^^
Its all good, best of luck with your finals^^
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
No worries at all. School always comes first! Good luck on your finals and may you get to rest and relax well once they are finished. <3
No worries at all. School always comes first! Good luck on your finals and may you get to rest and relax well once they are finished. <3
No worries, best of luck on your finals!! Those are always top priority!! I hope it all goes smooth for you <3
No worries, best of luck on your finals!! Those are always top priority!! I hope it all goes smooth for you <3
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
1 2 3 4 5