Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Hwa's Sketch Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Tsukimayu Sounds good! Any specifications on age (since she’s a permababy), hair length, or hair texture? (Straight, wavy, curly, etc) If not I’ll just trust my gut instinct lol
@Tsukimayu Sounds good! Any specifications on age (since she’s a permababy), hair length, or hair texture? (Straight, wavy, curly, etc) If not I’ll just trust my gut instinct lol
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
yea, she would be a child! the rest i'll leave up to you!
yea, she would be a child! the rest i'll leave up to you!
81378442_vqxEuBgZLeSWIsF.png
Art by @callistostella
@Hwakurori
I have read and agreed to the TOS.
Username: GiantPandroid
Character: Leesihan
Payment: 500kt
Notes: She's a former gang leader who got recruited by a big energy corporation that harvests its energy from monsters. Smug, confident, prideful, she speaks rudely, acts crudely, and doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. She gets away with her behavior thanks to her status as one of the branch's most valuable employees in terms of performance. Any expression that makes her look cocky or proud works!
@Hwakurori
Username: GiantPandroid
Character: Leesihan
Payment: 500kt
Notes: She's a former gang leader who got recruited by a big energy corporation that harvests its energy from monsters. Smug, confident, prideful, she speaks rudely, acts crudely, and doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. She gets away with her behavior thanks to her status as one of the branch's most valuable employees in terms of performance. Any expression that makes her look cocky or proud works!
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@GiantPandroid - Accepted! Is it okay if I make her hair a bit more detailed than the original reference? I'll keep the general shape of it!
@GiantPandroid - Accepted! Is it okay if I make her hair a bit more detailed than the original reference? I'll keep the general shape of it!
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
@Hwakurori
I have read and agreed to the TOS. <3
Username: Nyght
Character: https://sta.sh/21cxn92losx0
Payment: Mixed: 500 Gems , 600kt
Notes: Seth is an shapeshifter. He has very high emotional ups and downs and very impulsive. Sometimes he gives in to his darker side - the more eldritch side, but most of the time he's pretty happy-go-lucky. You can have him be in a more positive emote or use a darker theme!

Thank you for your time!
@Hwakurori
I have read and agreed to the TOS. <3
Username: Nyght
Character: https://sta.sh/21cxn92losx0
Payment: Mixed: 500 Gems , 600kt
Notes: Seth is an shapeshifter. He has very high emotional ups and downs and very impulsive. Sometimes he gives in to his darker side - the more eldritch side, but most of the time he's pretty happy-go-lucky. You can have him be in a more positive emote or use a darker theme!

Thank you for your time!
@Nyght - Oml accepted accepted I love his horns + ears so much aaaaiiieiaiieiei
@Nyght - Oml accepted accepted I love his horns + ears so much aaaaiiieiaiieiei
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
@Hwakurori
Yeah go right ahead! Sending cr shortly
@Hwakurori
Yeah go right ahead! Sending cr shortly
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@Hwakurori
Username: Boatbud
Character: Here's my toyhouse
Payment: Gems
Notes: Annie's a fire genasi dragonborn sorcerer, she's in her late 30's, loves her dragonborn girlfriend, a is bit of a pyromaniac. She instinctually hoards gold, has a bit of a short fuse, but is generally a chill person unless provoked. Has a lot of people skills & main character energy, but most often prefers small groups to big gatherings. She's also a huge fan of fluffy animals
@Hwakurori
Username: Boatbud
Character: Here's my toyhouse
Payment: Gems
Notes: Annie's a fire genasi dragonborn sorcerer, she's in her late 30's, loves her dragonborn girlfriend, a is bit of a pyromaniac. She instinctually hoards gold, has a bit of a short fuse, but is generally a chill person unless provoked. Has a lot of people skills & main character energy, but most often prefers small groups to big gatherings. She's also a huge fan of fluffy animals
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@Boatbud - Accepted! I'm most interested in drawing Anita, so let me know of any extra details you'd like me to incorporate!
@Boatbud - Accepted! I'm most interested in drawing Anita, so let me know of any extra details you'd like me to incorporate!
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
Coolio! Edited the form to add some personality info^^
Coolio! Edited the form to add some personality info^^
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs