Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fodder names?
1 2 3 4 5 6
They all get named Gem : )

or Ore, if i'm using them for my breeding project before exalting.
They all get named Gem : )

or Ore, if i'm using them for my breeding project before exalting.
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
if I'm leveling fodder for an OOF dominance push, I use a name that goes with the Flight that's pushing, so that it's easy to look them up later, if I need to

Wind fodder is Breezy
Water fodder is Wave
Nature is Forest, stuff like that

I change it for each "push"

^^
if I'm leveling fodder for an OOF dominance push, I use a name that goes with the Flight that's pushing, so that it's easy to look them up later, if I need to

Wind fodder is Breezy
Water fodder is Wave
Nature is Forest, stuff like that

I change it for each "push"

^^
I'll be honest, I just click the Random Name Generator until I hit something that isn't something like Fearsplat, Boxcar or Chokecherry. xD
I'll be honest, I just click the Random Name Generator until I hit something that isn't something like Fearsplat, Boxcar or Chokecherry. xD
Mine are all named Cake.
Mine are all named Cake.
I used to do their element + dance like Lightdance, but now I just do Alola.

Actually right now in my fodder tab all my fodder is named by some song lyrics! I was just bored on day.
I used to do their element + dance like Lightdance, but now I just do Alola.

Actually right now in my fodder tab all my fodder is named by some song lyrics! I was just bored on day.
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
i0phQ2L.gif
I used to name all my fodder NoDragon, as in "no dragon has been exalted", but I've started just hitting the random button and going with the first result.
I used to name all my fodder NoDragon, as in "no dragon has been exalted", but I've started just hitting the random button and going with the first result.
VJ9FS5l.gif Rule of Acquisition #31
Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother. Insult something he cares about instead.
i name all of mine acolyte, i just like how apt it is lol
i name all of mine acolyte, i just like how apt it is lol
z3ouQq5.gif i don't subscribe to threads - please ping me if you want me to see!
vass | they/them | 23
all fodder i exalt? cheese
all fodder i sell? either bird or fish
all fodder i exalt? cheese
all fodder i sell? either bird or fish
NcRl9aq.png
I just use the random name generator. I like the way it looks to have unique names that aren't too silly, and I just think it's nicer to do when naming someone else's fodder.
I just use the random name generator. I like the way it looks to have unique names that aren't too silly, and I just think it's nicer to do when naming someone else's fodder.
4Ahxw5q.png

a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

h7pejHd.gif
We have a fodder pair that's space themed and we usually name their kids after random constellations
our dragons' naming convention is just minerals (with the exception of fandragons) so it's pretty obvious who is fodder and who isn't
We have a fodder pair that's space themed and we usually name their kids after random constellations
our dragons' naming convention is just minerals (with the exception of fandragons) so it's pretty obvious who is fodder and who isn't
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6