Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fodder names?
I call all of my fodder "Reisk" because my fodder accepting dragon is Reisk, and it is convenient for me to see my exalted dragons in search (it is just my habit)
I call all of my fodder "Reisk" because my fodder accepting dragon is Reisk, and it is convenient for me to see my exalted dragons in search (it is just my habit)
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
IrmwTXC.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
[center][emoji=light rune size=1][/center] All the fodder I breed is named "Fenysugar", ("Ray of Light" in my language). This is because a, They go to the Lightweaver, so fitting, b, I can easily find them later in the search function, because nobody else has started naming their dragons "Fenysugar" yet. :] [center][emoji=sun size=1][/center]
All the fodder I breed is named "Fenysugar", ("Ray of Light" in my language).

This is because
a, They go to the Lightweaver, so fitting,
b, I can easily find them later in the search function, because nobody else has started naming their dragons "Fenysugar" yet. :]
tBoBMeA.pngGwsq8Fp.pngvFl2eek.png
I name pretty much all dragons that come from my nests a flight-specific name (right now they're all "Beam")

if I buy an Unnamed fodder dragon I'll use the randomizer.
I name pretty much all dragons that come from my nests a flight-specific name (right now they're all "Beam")

if I buy an Unnamed fodder dragon I'll use the randomizer.
art of two rats with a red Plague-symbol teacup, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Plague flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I honestly just hit that "random" button and accept the first thing that comes up, though I previously considered "Toots" (since I'm wind flight)... I thought maybe that was TOO silly though lol
I honestly just hit that "random" button and accept the first thing that comes up, though I previously considered "Toots" (since I'm wind flight)... I thought maybe that was TOO silly though lol
Randomize button go brrrrrrrrr
Randomize button go brrrrrrrrr
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
If they're not unsold dragons from my hatchery (which generally get named my placeholder name once they're being sold for less than 15k), then they get named Seedling because...nature.

(briefly i was naming them sapling until i was like "...wait that's what we call our new members NO")
If they're not unsold dragons from my hatchery (which generally get named my placeholder name once they're being sold for less than 15k), then they get named Seedling because...nature.

(briefly i was naming them sapling until i was like "...wait that's what we call our new members NO")
ec65fc4f97f25ecd94c103a9612847167e262c29.png