Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's the opposite of your username?
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 107 108
UnluckyUnicornCat....
UnluckyUnicornCat....
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
future
future
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
Jam on Earth....

i see jam on the planet Earth on a daily basis. technically "jelly" is short of "jellyfish" in my username but... what the heck is the opposite of a jellyfish??? land dwelling vertebrate?
Jam on Earth....

i see jam on the planet Earth on a daily basis. technically "jelly" is short of "jellyfish" in my username but... what the heck is the opposite of a jellyfish??? land dwelling vertebrate?
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
Picture010? I mean text in the sense of paragraphs and words, but if you interpret it some other way I guess it could also make sense?
If you mean texting, as in virtually messaging someone, it could also come across as Speak010...
Picture010? I mean text in the sense of paragraphs and words, but if you interpret it some other way I guess it could also make sense?
If you mean texting, as in virtually messaging someone, it could also come across as Speak010...
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.pngwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif dsiNAWk.png
WagashiMatcha.
WagashiMatcha.
That would be either damagepoints (same concept) or illnessfutilities (fully opposite).
That would be either damagepoints (same concept) or illnessfutilities (fully opposite).
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png
mortalroad, goes pretty hard tbh
mortalroad, goes pretty hard tbh
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif kipper
he/they • fr+8
___
lore shop (closed until may)
pfp dragon
about me
__HLmowjw.png
Let’s see… there’s a few options

ARegulaPerso a regular person keeps the initial ring to it, and somehow feels more chaotic.

SeveralNormalPeople is also a possibility as several is opposite of few/one

SeveralNormalBeasts is the next option, to make an opposite to person. Tbh that one sounds like a band name XD
Let’s see… there’s a few options

ARegulaPerso a regular person keeps the initial ring to it, and somehow feels more chaotic.

SeveralNormalPeople is also a possibility as several is opposite of few/one

SeveralNormalBeasts is the next option, to make an opposite to person. Tbh that one sounds like a band name XD
Progen >93399p.png 68696002p.png< Avatar
Roughb

This feels wrong
Roughb

This feels wrong
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
mtHAEL4.png
ypcKWM0.png
QUIpVFE.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png
C3gPKb3.png
OrlEqVx.png
ll0CfnD.png
rUoKR6y.png
what could the opposite of a site feature be. AuctionHouse because you buy it from other people? CrimsCollectionCart because she takes items and gives you money? probably crim actually
what could the opposite of a site feature be. AuctionHouse because you buy it from other people? CrimsCollectionCart because she takes items and gives you money? probably crim actually
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 107 108