Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's the opposite of your username?
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 107 108
[center][item=Skycat][/center]
Skycat
Vcb7wdp.png8KaoAqJ.pngowZ4F1L.png
Pineberryodon Maybe? Doesn’t have the same ring, does it. These are what pineberries look like, so I think they’re an obvious opposite of strawberry, but -saur is tougher. I just went with another common dinosaur suffix. [img]https://i.ibb.co/BwGQ75t/IMG-1103.jpg[/img]
Pineberryodon

Maybe? Doesn’t have the same ring, does it. These are what pineberries look like, so I think they’re an obvious opposite of strawberry, but -saur is tougher. I just went with another common dinosaur suffix.

IMG-1103.jpg

F7-DF8-CF0-63-ED-4829-BD83-EFE2-B5-D28368.png
flDHu4g.gif
MercuryFool41

Doesn’t have the same vibes
MercuryFool41

Doesn’t have the same vibes
@Beidou
@Beidou
siggy.png
Samesidee [emoji=spiral scared size=1]
Samesidee

SNxmMw2.png
> Flipside/Flip
> They/Them
>+2 FRT
My username has… odd origins, but if I go off what “een” orignally meant to make this actually possible, we get… TroubledBoo? I think? It’s quite strange!
My username has… odd origins, but if I go off what “een” orignally meant to make this actually possible, we get… TroubledBoo? I think? It’s quite strange!
IMG-7661.png

You can call me Ene or Een!
I’m subbed to all threads I make, but please ping me in external threads!

IMG-8367.png
OrderHostility
OrderHostility
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
... Breakreation? Breakosis?

Although not the origin of my username, bail is the payment for the temporary release of a prisoner and lysis is the destruction of cells. The opposite of releasing a prisoner might be the breaking-out of a prisoner, and the opposite of destruction is creation (mitosis?)
... Breakreation? Breakosis?

Although not the origin of my username, bail is the payment for the temporary release of a prisoner and lysis is the destruction of cells. The opposite of releasing a prisoner might be the breaking-out of a prisoner, and the opposite of destruction is creation (mitosis?)
Slight-Eyewing.png __
they / he +2hr

xjB7OSe.png
mAiCJNJ.png
__ __ TVPeCAO.png __ Enchanted-Libra.png
TheScribblingMammal??
TheScribblingMammal??
normalNonphilosopher???
normalNonphilosopher???
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png