Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR dragons with Computers!
1 2
I got this idea from reading another thread - what if the dragons of Sornieth got an access to computers? What kind of stereotypes can we come up with for different dragon breeds, perhaps even elements? Please post your thoughts! Feel free to keep it funny and lighthearted. Here's some headcanons mostly from me, all meant in good humor and laughs: [b]Aberrations -[/b] Would have 6 monitors and 2 keyboards (they use tail for assistance), heavy disagreements on what to do, ultimate potential for trolling [b]Aethers -[/b] Would be coders! Need to stop them from eating the hardware for knowledge which is why they have so many Printers to print the knowledge for consumption [b]Auraboas -[/b] Would have a sad time. VR? Voice-to-text commands? [b]Banescales -[/b] Sad situation similar to Auraboas [b]Bogsneaks -[/b] They can honestly be pretty toxic and tend to be doing things on their own! They would be spending a lot of time gaming and telling others to git gud. [b]Coatl -[/b] They are social media posters and will repost positivity chains and such [b]Dusthides -[/b] They poke at keyboard with their 1 claw per paw but theyre really good at it. theyre probably content creators [b]Faes -[/b] They are minimalists and prefer like macbooks or something over actual computers. Probably infodumping everyone on some cool stuff [b]Gaolers -[/b] They have to clean out keyboards frequently because fluff. They work in IT security [b]Guardians -[/b] Probably are really passionate and start the weirdest dramas in defense of whatever they are set to protecting. They play MMOs as healers [b]Imperials -[/b] They are the sad "internet is my only life" dragons and therefore spend too much time on reddit and what not (relatable) [b]Mirrors -[/b] They are trolls and hackers and spammers [b]Nocturnes -[/b] They are like that but less malicious, they do it "for fun" and they post memes [b]Obelisks -[/b] Very versatile users, your average PC owner with a lot of potential for different paths and things to do in the wonderful world of internet and computers in general. They get excited about new trends, websites and tech. [b]Pearlcatchers -[/b] They take selfies and post content on instagram and create elaborate pinterest boards [b]Ridgebacks -[/b] They pirate content and probably come up with tools like cheatengine. Will definitely steal your stuff in games. "im just borrowing it". Hardware smart. [b]Sandsurges -[/b] They are overworkers who Cant Stop Working On Their Computer and use like well managed sheets and such [b]Skydancers -[/b] They would be mediators and dispute solvers, probably modding communities and being generally really helpful and friendship [b]Snappers -[/b] (idea from the quote I saw) They struggle with typing with those large paws! Lots of typos, slow typers. I imagine they are using forums a lot and refuse to move onto new things [b]Spirals -[/b] (idea from the quote I saw) They are keyboard smashing! Also my headcanon is that spirals are Multitasking with listening to music, gaming and doing social media all at once, 3 monitor set up and no one knows just How [b]Tundras -[/b] (idea from the quote I saw) Forget their passwords! Also my headcanon is they are not very knowledgeable on PCs and therefore easy target for malware and frauds [b]Undertides -[/b] Waterproof VR??? [b]Veilspuns -[/b] I guess they form some random communities I have no idea what theyd do tbh. Probably yt videos on how to manage your mane [b]Wildclaws -[/b] They are rude and hostile PVPers and will leave negative reviews. Quite efficient at what they do, though! Someone kindly had good takes on the armless breeds as well! [quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-05-04 15:23:43" ] [b]auraboas:[/b] social media "islands" of people who rarely interact with people outside, being sated entirely by one big group chat. all the auras in a gc would agree about everything and act exactly the same. [b]banescales:[/b] theyre the singing breed from the music flight. of course they're going to buy fl studio and make the bangers they want themselves. [b]undertides:[/b] would sort reddit by controversial. they want to hear people talking. it just so happens that the easiest way to find people discussing anything is by finding the remnants of an argument. [/quote] --------------- If I were to tag myself, I am definitely an amalgamation of Guardian, Imperial (I am chronically online gjdfklg), Obelisk, Skydancer, Spiral and admittedly sometimes Undertide.
I got this idea from reading another thread - what if the dragons of Sornieth got an access to computers? What kind of stereotypes can we come up with for different dragon breeds, perhaps even elements?

Please post your thoughts! Feel free to keep it funny and lighthearted.

Here's some headcanons mostly from me, all meant in good humor and laughs:

Aberrations - Would have 6 monitors and 2 keyboards (they use tail for assistance), heavy disagreements on what to do, ultimate potential for trolling
Aethers - Would be coders! Need to stop them from eating the hardware for knowledge which is why they have so many Printers to print the knowledge for consumption
Auraboas - Would have a sad time. VR? Voice-to-text commands?
Banescales - Sad situation similar to Auraboas
Bogsneaks - They can honestly be pretty toxic and tend to be doing things on their own! They would be spending a lot of time gaming and telling others to git gud.
Coatl - They are social media posters and will repost positivity chains and such
Dusthides - They poke at keyboard with their 1 claw per paw but theyre really good at it. theyre probably content creators
Faes - They are minimalists and prefer like macbooks or something over actual computers. Probably infodumping everyone on some cool stuff
Gaolers - They have to clean out keyboards frequently because fluff. They work in IT security
Guardians - Probably are really passionate and start the weirdest dramas in defense of whatever they are set to protecting. They play MMOs as healers
Imperials - They are the sad "internet is my only life" dragons and therefore spend too much time on reddit and what not (relatable)
Mirrors - They are trolls and hackers and spammers
Nocturnes - They are like that but less malicious, they do it "for fun" and they post memes
Obelisks - Very versatile users, your average PC owner with a lot of potential for different paths and things to do in the wonderful world of internet and computers in general. They get excited about new trends, websites and tech.
Pearlcatchers - They take selfies and post content on instagram and create elaborate pinterest boards
Ridgebacks - They pirate content and probably come up with tools like cheatengine. Will definitely steal your stuff in games. "im just borrowing it". Hardware smart.
Sandsurges - They are overworkers who Cant Stop Working On Their Computer and use like well managed sheets and such
Skydancers - They would be mediators and dispute solvers, probably modding communities and being generally really helpful and friendship
Snappers - (idea from the quote I saw) They struggle with typing with those large paws! Lots of typos, slow typers. I imagine they are using forums a lot and refuse to move onto new things
Spirals - (idea from the quote I saw) They are keyboard smashing! Also my headcanon is that spirals are Multitasking with listening to music, gaming and doing social media all at once, 3 monitor set up and no one knows just How
Tundras - (idea from the quote I saw) Forget their passwords! Also my headcanon is they are not very knowledgeable on PCs and therefore easy target for malware and frauds
Undertides - Waterproof VR???
Veilspuns - I guess they form some random communities I have no idea what theyd do tbh. Probably yt videos on how to manage your mane
Wildclaws - They are rude and hostile PVPers and will leave negative reviews. Quite efficient at what they do, though!

Someone kindly had good takes on the armless breeds as well!
Marketplace wrote on 2024-05-04 15:23:43:
auraboas: social media "islands" of people who rarely interact with people outside, being sated entirely by one big group chat. all the auras in a gc would agree about everything and act exactly the same.
banescales: theyre the singing breed from the music flight. of course they're going to buy fl studio and make the bangers they want themselves.
undertides: would sort reddit by controversial. they want to hear people talking. it just so happens that the easiest way to find people discussing anything is by finding the remnants of an argument.

If I were to tag myself, I am definitely an amalgamation of Guardian, Imperial (I am chronically online gjdfklg), Obelisk, Skydancer, Spiral and admittedly sometimes Undertide.
rI2B9a8.png
These are all great but I'm especially in love with the IT gaolers
These are all great but I'm especially in love with the IT gaolers
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
i'm literally a ridgeback both from this post and another post (it's one of my achievements on profile)

i love this flight
i'm literally a ridgeback both from this post and another post (it's one of my achievements on profile)

i love this flight
NcRl9aq.png
I think of aberrations as gamer bros due to this fest skin (which IS canon, being a fest skin, even if there is no written lore to go with). twice as toxic in game chat but sometimes it's directed against themselves [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88141419][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/881415/88141419_350.png[/img][/url]
I think of aberrations as gamer bros due to this fest skin (which IS canon, being a fest skin, even if there is no written lore to go with). twice as toxic in game chat but sometimes it's directed against themselves

88141419_350.png
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
tag yourself im nocturne. love memes. love trolling when applicable. occasionally have tried to learn coding (never actually ended up succeeding) to make such things as "browser extension that redirects me to cute subreddits whenever i try to search something negative about myself", "neocities that looks like a soda bottle", and several spreadsheets. fundamentally i want to have a good time and i do it for the love of the game

in the meantime, the breeds that can't really use computers after they get acclimated to accommodations:

auraboas: social media "islands" of people who rarely interact with people outside, being sated entirely by one big group chat. all the auras in a gc would agree about everything and act exactly the same.
banescales: theyre the singing breed from the music flight. of course they're going to buy fl studio and make the bangers they want themselves.
undertides: would sort reddit by controversial. they want to hear people talking. it just so happens that the easiest way to find people discussing anything is by finding the remnants of an argument.
tag yourself im nocturne. love memes. love trolling when applicable. occasionally have tried to learn coding (never actually ended up succeeding) to make such things as "browser extension that redirects me to cute subreddits whenever i try to search something negative about myself", "neocities that looks like a soda bottle", and several spreadsheets. fundamentally i want to have a good time and i do it for the love of the game

in the meantime, the breeds that can't really use computers after they get acclimated to accommodations:

J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I can't help but imagine skydancers would probably also have a fair few artists among them, as well as possibly being the main ones doing like those tiktok dances.
I can't help but imagine skydancers would probably also have a fair few artists among them, as well as possibly being the main ones doing like those tiktok dances.
pSn2GKM.png
Spiral is so me though [emoji=skull size=1]
Spiral is so me though

YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Appreciative bump.
Appreciative bump.
I've got a 'scrytuber' and a sort of 'scrying artist', who use some sort of advanced magitech scrying technologies to stream entertaining content and create digital works of art respectively. Basically I feel Aethers probably brought the magitech that ran the island down here and now use it for wasting time. lol
I've got a 'scrytuber' and a sort of 'scrying artist', who use some sort of advanced magitech scrying technologies to stream entertaining content and create digital works of art respectively. Basically I feel Aethers probably brought the magitech that ran the island down here and now use it for wasting time. lol
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
This is so perfect. I think I’m a Guardian or Obelisk
This is so perfect. I think I’m a Guardian or Obelisk
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
» Exalt Lair
- My name is Lightehouse.
- Formerly Astromanian.