Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | re: hatchling festival skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="SnekOnALantern" date="2024-05-01 08:04:23" ] But also- Doubling the amount of accepted fest skins is a good idea [/quote] That is a godawful idea, holy crud do not do that unless the cost is dropping to 10kt
SnekOnALantern wrote on 2024-05-01 08:04:23:
But also-
Doubling the amount of accepted fest skins is a good idea

That is a godawful idea, holy crud do not do that unless the cost is dropping to 10kt
sBdLZtA.png
I don't really understand the complaint of increasing fest skins. You don't need to buy every skin when they're released.

Fest skins rarely ever go up in price significantly. Just buy them from someone else later if you can't afford them all right away.
I don't really understand the complaint of increasing fest skins. You don't need to buy every skin when they're released.

Fest skins rarely ever go up in price significantly. Just buy them from someone else later if you can't afford them all right away.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="Amei" date="2024-05-03 16:52:39" ] I don't really understand the complaint of increasing fest skins. You don't need to buy every skin when they're released. Fest skins rarely ever go up in price significantly. Just buy them from someone else later if you can't afford them all right away. [/quote] Seconded
Amei wrote on 2024-05-03 16:52:39:

Seconded
SIG-02.png
I will admit that I didn't read the whole thread closely but I didn't see anyone point out that the staff actually have already increased the number of skins per festival, significantly, over the course of the years (for exactly the reasons people say - there's so many breeds now!)

So, chances are more expansions are coming.

As for the permababies: I'd love to have festival skins available for them, but it would also make sense to me to limit it (e.g. "only 1 or 2 slots can go to permababy skins".

I also used to buy at least one of each skin per festival, I don't do that anymore, and it's a huge relief lol.
I will admit that I didn't read the whole thread closely but I didn't see anyone point out that the staff actually have already increased the number of skins per festival, significantly, over the course of the years (for exactly the reasons people say - there's so many breeds now!)

So, chances are more expansions are coming.

As for the permababies: I'd love to have festival skins available for them, but it would also make sense to me to limit it (e.g. "only 1 or 2 slots can go to permababy skins".

I also used to buy at least one of each skin per festival, I don't do that anymore, and it's a huge relief lol.
uHUuVFD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7