Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeing Red 1x1
1 2 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 829
Declan peeked out, his pointed ears twitching. He laughed a little upon seeing the passed out Mae, and then sat beside her.

“Because you’re a sparking angel and I love you.” Soren replied as he hugged her. Then he rolled onto his side, still holding her, and quickly fell asleep, soothed by her presence.
Declan peeked out, his pointed ears twitching. He laughed a little upon seeing the passed out Mae, and then sat beside her.

“Because you’re a sparking angel and I love you.” Soren replied as he hugged her. Then he rolled onto his side, still holding her, and quickly fell asleep, soothed by her presence.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
One of Mae's black ears, which was nestled in her hair twitched as he sat down, but otherwise she didn’t stir.

“I love you too..” Lottie murmured before she herself fell asleep, feeling a little drained. It was well worth it, though.
One of Mae's black ears, which was nestled in her hair twitched as he sat down, but otherwise she didn’t stir.

“I love you too..” Lottie murmured before she herself fell asleep, feeling a little drained. It was well worth it, though.
Untitled52_13.png
The next morning, everyone in the realm was quite slow to start their day, exhausted from the previous night. Some of the older demons, a handful nearing their three hundredth century, had been lost that night and gone to join the Ancient Ones. Fortunately, Soren and Mariah’s grandfather remained.

Kasmir lay awake, watching the fires of the realm grow brighter with the coming of day, thoughts running through his mind in circles. Did Rosie love him? Yes, she seemed to like him during the day, when the magic made him human…ish… but she always seemed sad when he returned to his real self when night came. It was almost as though she loved the other part of him.. the part that never truly was completely him.
One clawed stone hand reached up to lightly trace the pair of small, tusklike teeth that jutted out over his upper lip. Then, he ran that same hand though his hair, feeling his horns.
The next morning, everyone in the realm was quite slow to start their day, exhausted from the previous night. Some of the older demons, a handful nearing their three hundredth century, had been lost that night and gone to join the Ancient Ones. Fortunately, Soren and Mariah’s grandfather remained.

Kasmir lay awake, watching the fires of the realm grow brighter with the coming of day, thoughts running through his mind in circles. Did Rosie love him? Yes, she seemed to like him during the day, when the magic made him human…ish… but she always seemed sad when he returned to his real self when night came. It was almost as though she loved the other part of him.. the part that never truly was completely him.
One clawed stone hand reached up to lightly trace the pair of small, tusklike teeth that jutted out over his upper lip. Then, he ran that same hand though his hair, feeling his horns.
“Oh my head.. why does everything hurt..” Mae grumbled as she stumbled into the dining room the next morning.

“Everything okay?” Rosie asked as she looked up from her book. She was seat in the window seat across the room from him.
“Oh my head.. why does everything hurt..” Mae grumbled as she stumbled into the dining room the next morning.

“Everything okay?” Rosie asked as she looked up from her book. She was seat in the window seat across the room from him.
Untitled52_13.png
“Like it does every month, Mae..” Declan muttered.

“Just thinking…” He shrank into his human form as the light brightened outside, changing him.
“Like it does every month, Mae..” Declan muttered.

“Just thinking…” He shrank into his human form as the light brightened outside, changing him.
“No, but it’s worse this one. I’m gonna die. Literally. Maybe some catnip will help, yeah?”

“Thinking about what?” Rosie asked curiously as she slid a bookmark in place, and closed her book.
“No, but it’s worse this one. I’m gonna die. Literally. Maybe some catnip will help, yeah?”

“Thinking about what?” Rosie asked curiously as she slid a bookmark in place, and closed her book.
Untitled52_13.png
“Yeah, sure, drugs will help.” Declan replied, his voice laced and dripping with sarcasm. “Come on, your mom has healing magic.”

“You don’t seem to like it when I’m back in my normal form.” Kasmir replied quietly.
“Yeah, sure, drugs will help.” Declan replied, his voice laced and dripping with sarcasm. “Come on, your mom has healing magic.”

“You don’t seem to like it when I’m back in my normal form.” Kasmir replied quietly.
“She isn’t able to use it on me.” Mae sighed, seeming to droop as she reached towards him. “You seem happy. Why aren’t you in pain?”

Rosie paled slightly as she realized he knew. “W-Well, I’m willing to tell you why, b-but it’s a little complicated.”
“She isn’t able to use it on me.” Mae sighed, seeming to droop as she reached towards him. “You seem happy. Why aren’t you in pain?”

Rosie paled slightly as she realized he knew. “W-Well, I’m willing to tell you why, b-but it’s a little complicated.”
Untitled52_13.png
“I was able to read and keep my mind off the pain.”

“I’m listening.. and I’ll try my best to understand.” Kasmir said quietly.
“I was able to read and keep my mind off the pain.”

“I’m listening.. and I’ll try my best to understand.” Kasmir said quietly.
Mae stopped. “Well, uh, what exactly was I doing all night, would you happen to remember?”

Rosie swallowed hard. “W-Well I’m not trying to avoid you on purpose, I’m just worried you’ll find someone better than me, and that I’m not worth being with you. You could easily find someone taller, with similar features and powers as yourself. There’s plenty of demons and angels that have similar powers.” She choked over her words, starting to become emotional. “And-And I guess I’m worried that some day you’ll become stone forever and that I’ll never see you again I tend to avoid my problems until they become bigger ones, which I know isn’t good.”
Mae stopped. “Well, uh, what exactly was I doing all night, would you happen to remember?”

Rosie swallowed hard. “W-Well I’m not trying to avoid you on purpose, I’m just worried you’ll find someone better than me, and that I’m not worth being with you. You could easily find someone taller, with similar features and powers as yourself. There’s plenty of demons and angels that have similar powers.” She choked over her words, starting to become emotional. “And-And I guess I’m worried that some day you’ll become stone forever and that I’ll never see you again I tend to avoid my problems until they become bigger ones, which I know isn’t good.”
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 829