Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy (Reboot) (closed)
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Hello :)
Hello :)
Flight-Rising-Signature1.pngPWYWCustom-BBCode-Button1.pngEmpty-Sig-Block.png
Heyyyy

sorry, I'll try to get a post out by this weekend. I was waiting for a couple of characters to post, then I changed jobs and lowkey forgot to write a post earlier. I work in insurance so changing jobs gets distracting ^^;
Heyyyy

sorry, I'll try to get a post out by this weekend. I was waiting for a couple of characters to post, then I changed jobs and lowkey forgot to write a post earlier. I work in insurance so changing jobs gets distracting ^^;
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
I was on a trip, sorry! Hopefully will get a post out today
I was on a trip, sorry! Hopefully will get a post out today
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
I'm going to be honest, I had no clue what to put. Sorry about that!
I'm going to be honest, I had no clue what to put. Sorry about that!
I need to post aaaaaaAAAA
I need to post aaaaaaAAAA
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@EmpressAevee I don’t know how Eve is going to manage bringing Alli to the ground, but where just gonna, let it happen lol [img]https://i.ibb.co/r2jKfS0/IMG-0490.jpg[/img]
@EmpressAevee

I don’t know how Eve is going to manage bringing Alli to the ground, but where just gonna, let it happen lol

IMG-0490.jpg
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
eve can just deck alli in the face, surprise-attack
[quote name="Nmrdragon" date="2024-05-02 06:56:15" ] eve can just deck alli in the face, surprise-attack [/quote] Real
Nmrdragon wrote on 2024-05-02 06:56:15:

Real
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
Hi, guys! I have an announcement. Due to some sudden stuff IRL, I'm going to have to leave the roleplay. I'm really, really sorry, and I know you guys had everything already planned out for dorms and the flag football game, but I'm not going to have much time at all on FR.

I'm really sorry again, and thank you guys for inviting me, Koito, and Sheath into the roleplay community!
Hi, guys! I have an announcement. Due to some sudden stuff IRL, I'm going to have to leave the roleplay. I'm really, really sorry, and I know you guys had everything already planned out for dorms and the flag football game, but I'm not going to have much time at all on FR.

I'm really sorry again, and thank you guys for inviting me, Koito, and Sheath into the roleplay community!
ah its ok :(
bye :wave:
ah its ok :(
bye :wave:
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50