Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm Going to Buy Every Familiar
1 2 3 4 5
My long-term goal since my first day was to get UMAs on all my dragons. For now, I've got...a few site skins too, but I want every single dragon to have something picked out special for them.

RIP my savings

Familiars is a very interesting goal to have! Are you hoping to get any of the KS exclusives?
My long-term goal since my first day was to get UMAs on all my dragons. For now, I've got...a few site skins too, but I want every single dragon to have something picked out special for them.

RIP my savings

Familiars is a very interesting goal to have! Are you hoping to get any of the KS exclusives?
56437160.pngBrBhTud.png
Current goal is to write a bio for, gene, dress, level to 25, and find a skin + scene for every single one of my permas. I don't have a ton of permas so it's honestly not going too slow!
Current goal is to write a bio for, gene, dress, level to 25, and find a skin + scene for every single one of my permas. I don't have a ton of permas so it's honestly not going too slow!
fGQF4Sv.png
Complete my bestiary (5 left)
Get them to awakened (200ish left)
Profit?

Collect a full set of eggs (10/11) for my upcoming FR anniversary. So I can hatch so many eggs

And breed two very specific dragons with a specific hatch day. I've got 10+ breeding pairs to make this a reality :)
Complete my bestiary (5 left)
Get them to awakened (200ish left)
Profit?

Collect a full set of eggs (10/11) for my upcoming FR anniversary. So I can hatch so many eggs

And breed two very specific dragons with a specific hatch day. I've got 10+ breeding pairs to make this a reality :)
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
Similar here, I'm aiming for every familiars with only one exception of Boolean the Unobtainable.
Similar here, I'm aiming for every familiars with only one exception of Boolean the Unobtainable.
My main goal is to one day get a fully expanded lair-- all nest slots, all apparel slots, both hibden and the normal lair fully unlocked. I don't even want to have that many dragons, it's just an appealing goal.

Other than that, I'd really wish to one day get an (unbred) g1 imperial. A pipe dream, but I have a character that I really can't think of as anything else but an imperial, and I'm dedicated to only having g1s-- so g1 imperial it is. I don't think I'll be able to get it, but it's a nice "maybe someday . . ." sort of goal.

Edit: Oh! I also love the Twilight Cloudscape Vista, and maybe I'd be able to get it someday. But that's another "someday. . ." goal rather than a real one, honestly.
My main goal is to one day get a fully expanded lair-- all nest slots, all apparel slots, both hibden and the normal lair fully unlocked. I don't even want to have that many dragons, it's just an appealing goal.

Other than that, I'd really wish to one day get an (unbred) g1 imperial. A pipe dream, but I have a character that I really can't think of as anything else but an imperial, and I'm dedicated to only having g1s-- so g1 imperial it is. I don't think I'll be able to get it, but it's a nice "maybe someday . . ." sort of goal.

Edit: Oh! I also love the Twilight Cloudscape Vista, and maybe I'd be able to get it someday. But that's another "someday. . ." goal rather than a real one, honestly.

dendra
he / she
nineteen
mL0AhDl.gif

g1 monolair
+3 fr time
exalting lair
Good job on your familiar goal, I still have my spreadsheet tracker from years ago (not updated anymore, but with some fascinating data from **checks** holy cow that was nine years ago.)

I've got all but Boolean and the KS familiars and to be honest I quit FR for a bit after competing my goals. I've since moved on to getting one each of every non KickStarter item in the game, and a full stack of many of the more accessible ones.

I've completed the non-KS apparel quest, with just the newer additions to keep up on.

I've got one each of every food, material, and battle stone.

Working on getting full stacks of each with only 4 and 5 star food and 11 Eliminates and 35 Guards to complete full stacks of all stones. Haven't put much effort into the full stacks of all materials much. Still a long way to go there.

I've got one each of all site skins, except 10 from the recent-(ish) coli drop expansion and 18 of the old gem-shop skins.

I recently completed my 'other' hunt, with one of every 'other' item in the game except for the four KS chests, eight ribbon bundles that were removed from the game, and seven skin/accent bundles that are always available in the gem shop so have been low priority unless I find them on the AH for cheaper than marketplace.

So the last big one is Specialty items, and they're adding genes faster than I can collect them. At one point I was well over half way done, but with the addition of recent ancient genes I've fallen insanely behind there. Not sure that one will ever really be done.

Oh, and I like getting first year dragons hatched on each of my kids' birthdays. Still missing one for my baby, so if anyone knows of a unbred/g1 May 3rd hatchie from 2013 that might be for sale that I could save up for...
Good job on your familiar goal, I still have my spreadsheet tracker from years ago (not updated anymore, but with some fascinating data from **checks** holy cow that was nine years ago.)

I've got all but Boolean and the KS familiars and to be honest I quit FR for a bit after competing my goals. I've since moved on to getting one each of every non KickStarter item in the game, and a full stack of many of the more accessible ones.

I've completed the non-KS apparel quest, with just the newer additions to keep up on.

I've got one each of every food, material, and battle stone.

Working on getting full stacks of each with only 4 and 5 star food and 11 Eliminates and 35 Guards to complete full stacks of all stones. Haven't put much effort into the full stacks of all materials much. Still a long way to go there.

I've got one each of all site skins, except 10 from the recent-(ish) coli drop expansion and 18 of the old gem-shop skins.

I recently completed my 'other' hunt, with one of every 'other' item in the game except for the four KS chests, eight ribbon bundles that were removed from the game, and seven skin/accent bundles that are always available in the gem shop so have been low priority unless I find them on the AH for cheaper than marketplace.

So the last big one is Specialty items, and they're adding genes faster than I can collect them. At one point I was well over half way done, but with the addition of recent ancient genes I've fallen insanely behind there. Not sure that one will ever really be done.

Oh, and I like getting first year dragons hatched on each of my kids' birthdays. Still missing one for my baby, so if anyone knows of a unbred/g1 May 3rd hatchie from 2013 that might be for sale that I could save up for...
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
As with most other g1 collectors, I have the goal of finishing all of my projects!

More currently, however, i'm currently saving up to 4000 gems for a 7 digit unbred xyx g1! i'm very excited to possibly have him soon :]
As with most other g1 collectors, I have the goal of finishing all of my projects!

More currently, however, i'm currently saving up to 4000 gems for a 7 digit unbred xyx g1! i'm very excited to possibly have him soon :]
0T9buOf.png
sWGIYD3.png
wTVVdiJ.png
nRUr50B.png
hSzgn50.png
wLurwzJ.png
bCuiqGR.png
JDlFtpY.png
TfeviN2.png
bqI0ApO.png
joJXsVi.png
6meUms1.png
1zZlm83.png
J7D1quC.png
Plague-Only Lair!
Good luck on familiar hunting! I have a fam wishlist myself but I don't think I'll ever shoot for completing my bestiary.

My current goals are
1) revamping my clan's lore + writing lore for all my dragons
2) figuring out how to sell dragons that imo are too pretty to be fodder
and 3) reopening my art shop so i can get money for projects,,, and umas,, and art
Good luck on familiar hunting! I have a fam wishlist myself but I don't think I'll ever shoot for completing my bestiary.

My current goals are
1) revamping my clan's lore + writing lore for all my dragons
2) figuring out how to sell dragons that imo are too pretty to be fodder
and 3) reopening my art shop so i can get money for projects,,, and umas,, and art
Slight-Eyewing.png __
they / he +2hr

xjB7OSe.png
mAiCJNJ.png
__ __ TVPeCAO.png __ Enchanted-Libra.png
I'm on the same quest as you! I try not to just buy them directly when I do get a lot of good deals from resale business stuff, but I've really checked off a lot of things. The fake jewelers and fake bears are my next big conquest, as well as the last few handfuls of coli fams out there.

i just finished the phase of getting all the fiona fams I could within budget (missing several bosses/cycling gem fams that I would need to fully complete) so my dragons are bonding to things that actually match them now, lmao.

I also only have 2 more swipp fams to get, and i FINALLY have all the items to trade in! Hand gathered my dragonflies and giant darners. 10 months. 10. Months. I did a side quest to get the quezteel drops when I got sick of hunting for dragonflies.

unfortunately, all the fams I still need are going to be big gem eaters, so I've gotta figure out how to stop buying UMAs every other day.
I'm on the same quest as you! I try not to just buy them directly when I do get a lot of good deals from resale business stuff, but I've really checked off a lot of things. The fake jewelers and fake bears are my next big conquest, as well as the last few handfuls of coli fams out there.

i just finished the phase of getting all the fiona fams I could within budget (missing several bosses/cycling gem fams that I would need to fully complete) so my dragons are bonding to things that actually match them now, lmao.

I also only have 2 more swipp fams to get, and i FINALLY have all the items to trade in! Hand gathered my dragonflies and giant darners. 10 months. 10. Months. I did a side quest to get the quezteel drops when I got sick of hunting for dragonflies.

unfortunately, all the fams I still need are going to be big gem eaters, so I've gotta figure out how to stop buying UMAs every other day.
violentvioletsig.png
long term saving goal is a ks crown (gilded first, hornhelm next most likely) otherwise, my 'whenever' goals are all my gen1 projects gened and outfitted with umas (quite a few being personally made bc they're too niche / fandragon-specific). [emoji=cat 2 size=1]
long term saving goal is a ks crown (gilded first, hornhelm next most likely)

otherwise, my 'whenever' goals are all my gen1 projects gened and outfitted with umas (quite a few being personally made bc they're too niche / fandragon-specific).
nzqnkq.png
1 2 3 4 5