Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm Going to Buy Every Familiar
1 2 3 4 5
What are your FR goals?

I'm currently manually price checking every familiar I'm missing, buying any at or under 10kt/10g, and then logging the ones that cost more than that into a google sheet with further information (retired vs attainable, seasonal. method of obtaining, etc). I've purchased about 300, and logged just over 140. I'm also tracking the prices, so I know approximately how many gems it would take to complete my bestiary!

Back in 2015 I had completed the (much smaller) bestiary aside from KS/beta familiars. I'm excited to have a bigger challenge now, both in the much more expensive sprites, but also in the greatly expanded ways to get familiars (Fiona, Baldwin, non-flight festivals!)

Feel free to share your FR goals here, and if you're also trying to get a full bestiary, commiserate with me on how many dang familiars there are now!

Edit: I logged and bought everything under 30g/30kt! My spreadsheet looks like this! Now to start to get the remaining 381 I need!
What are your FR goals?

I'm currently manually price checking every familiar I'm missing, buying any at or under 10kt/10g, and then logging the ones that cost more than that into a google sheet with further information (retired vs attainable, seasonal. method of obtaining, etc). I've purchased about 300, and logged just over 140. I'm also tracking the prices, so I know approximately how many gems it would take to complete my bestiary!

Back in 2015 I had completed the (much smaller) bestiary aside from KS/beta familiars. I'm excited to have a bigger challenge now, both in the much more expensive sprites, but also in the greatly expanded ways to get familiars (Fiona, Baldwin, non-flight festivals!)

Feel free to share your FR goals here, and if you're also trying to get a full bestiary, commiserate with me on how many dang familiars there are now!

Edit: I logged and bought everything under 30g/30kt! My spreadsheet looks like this! Now to start to get the remaining 381 I need!
forum-signature.png
My goal is to save up for all my Gen 1 projects (also afterward maybe buy all the lair spots, been at 100 for 10 million years).
Been pretty good about staying focused with my treasure spending, but alas, my expensive gene taste and casual playstyle makes those long term goals haha.
My goal is to save up for all my Gen 1 projects (also afterward maybe buy all the lair spots, been at 100 for 10 million years).
Been pretty good about staying focused with my treasure spending, but alas, my expensive gene taste and casual playstyle makes those long term goals haha.
6KQB58c.png
p3Lr8aR.pngUwlzUwS.pngFbBE7dN.png73vKFNE.png
oaolHwW.png
My goal is to get EVERY SINGLE DRAGON trained to lvl 25 and fully gened (g1 only lair)

I am going to suffer
My goal is to get EVERY SINGLE DRAGON trained to lvl 25 and fully gened (g1 only lair)

I am going to suffer
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@ColdKodasea

I'm also sitting at 100 because most of my wealth is in gems from selling my KS stuff for a different petsite, and I'm being lazy about selling them for treasure. I haven't decided what lair theme I want beyond all G1, so I'll be there a bit longer for now. I definitely get liking expensive genes/breeds - I think I've spent 60 or 70kg on egg hatching/breed/gene projects in the past six months oops. Wish I'd saved it for familiars lol.

@Kindryte

That's also a great goal! I'd like to do that when I figure out what the heck I want for my lair theme. How far along are you?
@ColdKodasea

I'm also sitting at 100 because most of my wealth is in gems from selling my KS stuff for a different petsite, and I'm being lazy about selling them for treasure. I haven't decided what lair theme I want beyond all G1, so I'll be there a bit longer for now. I definitely get liking expensive genes/breeds - I think I've spent 60 or 70kg on egg hatching/breed/gene projects in the past six months oops. Wish I'd saved it for familiars lol.

@Kindryte

That's also a great goal! I'd like to do that when I figure out what the heck I want for my lair theme. How far along are you?
forum-signature.png
Right now it's a Light Sprite. I'm nearly there. After that, there are only a few fest fams and bears I don't have.
Right now it's a Light Sprite. I'm nearly there. After that, there are only a few fest fams and bears I don't have.
@Wildthyme

Good luck, I hope you can get one soon! I can't believe I sold mine back when they were only 40kg, I really wish I'd held onto it!
@Wildthyme

Good luck, I hope you can get one soon! I can't believe I sold mine back when they were only 40kg, I really wish I'd held onto it!
forum-signature.png
@Undertale
I have 36 dragons left to train, and 17 of those need genes and breed changes.

But here's the fun part: I regularly get new g1s because I like pretty dragons so I'll probably never be done
@Undertale
I have 36 dragons left to train, and 17 of those need genes and breed changes.

But here's the fun part: I regularly get new g1s because I like pretty dragons so I'll probably never be done
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
my goals aren't that big. i kinda want to hit 750 achievement points sooner rather than later, and get all the plague and water festival apparel (including y1, but i have the boneyard tatters and thresher flatfins are only 2kg).

i think my most important goal would be to max out my lair. i finished my entire hibden this month thanks to the generosity of my flight's programs, and it would help me with fodder storage issues and push me closer to 750 achievement points. i don't think it's going to happen anytime soon, but i know i can do it.
my goals aren't that big. i kinda want to hit 750 achievement points sooner rather than later, and get all the plague and water festival apparel (including y1, but i have the boneyard tatters and thresher flatfins are only 2kg).

i think my most important goal would be to max out my lair. i finished my entire hibden this month thanks to the generosity of my flight's programs, and it would help me with fodder storage issues and push me closer to 750 achievement points. i don't think it's going to happen anytime soon, but i know i can do it.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
A living dex equivalent of a Bestiary - all Awakened and on my vault. Idk if I'll ever get this but I like to chip away at it, plus I joined at a particularly good halfway point where I got a lot of anniversary familiars I'd never afford otherwise.
Bears, Sprites and KS fams though... Uhhh I'll get back to you on that
A living dex equivalent of a Bestiary - all Awakened and on my vault. Idk if I'll ever get this but I like to chip away at it, plus I joined at a particularly good halfway point where I got a lot of anniversary familiars I'd never afford otherwise.
Bears, Sprites and KS fams though... Uhhh I'll get back to you on that
QYzhmAi.png
i'm at peace with the world without having the kickstarter familiars so now i'm just working on awakening them all. turns out, when you spend 10 years on this website collecting familiars and not awakening them, it becomes a massive undertaking [emoji=skull size=1]
i'm at peace with the world without having the kickstarter familiars so now i'm just working on awakening them all. turns out, when you spend 10 years on this website collecting familiars and not awakening them, it becomes a massive undertaking
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
1 2 3 4 5