Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm Going to Buy Every Familiar
1 2 3 4 5
I've been on this Bestiary journey for a few years now! I didn't use a spreadsheet though lol

I am not going for KS/Beta fams, since I don't have 10mg or the ability to convince anyone to sell them. I am happy with them just being Awakened in my Bestiary. I do hope I can get a few more Sprites before they end up being 10kg each.

I haven't really kept track of the amount I've had to spend on everything, but, I know I have spent quite a bit of time and currency so far. And a lot of waiting for Swipp to have the right trades active. I do not miss that. Fiona is a life saver for sure with a lot of this too!! Seeing 0 Undiscovered in my Bestiary is so satisfying.

My other goals are to get my G1s gened up, obtain/design more fandragons, win a Roundsey dragon, hatch more doubles(or maybe a triple), get even more cats and cat apparel, and just keep collecting shiny virtual objects I like!
I've been on this Bestiary journey for a few years now! I didn't use a spreadsheet though lol

I am not going for KS/Beta fams, since I don't have 10mg or the ability to convince anyone to sell them. I am happy with them just being Awakened in my Bestiary. I do hope I can get a few more Sprites before they end up being 10kg each.

I haven't really kept track of the amount I've had to spend on everything, but, I know I have spent quite a bit of time and currency so far. And a lot of waiting for Swipp to have the right trades active. I do not miss that. Fiona is a life saver for sure with a lot of this too!! Seeing 0 Undiscovered in my Bestiary is so satisfying.

My other goals are to get my G1s gened up, obtain/design more fandragons, win a Roundsey dragon, hatch more doubles(or maybe a triple), get even more cats and cat apparel, and just keep collecting shiny virtual objects I like!
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
Every familiar except the Kickstarter/beta ones, and I probably won't even try for a light sprite, either. Anything I'd need to fight for in the auction forums after waiting months for one to go for sale at all isn't worth it to me, but saving for basically everything below that level is fine!

Considering I only started playing with focus last August, I think I'm doing pretty good! (Although since I'm technically an older player, I did have a few of the much-older, expensive ones already...not the sprites, though!)

I also do want to keep expanding my lair, since I just love LOVE collecting and breeding a wide range of dragons and like being able to be impulsive about it, but I'm less focused on that while I'm putting allllll my funds towards familiars :D
Every familiar except the Kickstarter/beta ones, and I probably won't even try for a light sprite, either. Anything I'd need to fight for in the auction forums after waiting months for one to go for sale at all isn't worth it to me, but saving for basically everything below that level is fine!

Considering I only started playing with focus last August, I think I'm doing pretty good! (Although since I'm technically an older player, I did have a few of the much-older, expensive ones already...not the sprites, though!)

I also do want to keep expanding my lair, since I just love LOVE collecting and breeding a wide range of dragons and like being able to be impulsive about it, but I'm less focused on that while I'm putting allllll my funds towards familiars :D
guinevere-by-reineke-Copy.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
You're going to buy a LIGHT SPRITE?! I'm in shock but also cheering you on!!!

My ultimate familiar dreams are to someday own any sprite. Whatever the cheapest one I can get my hands on is. I want it.
You're going to buy a LIGHT SPRITE?! I'm in shock but also cheering you on!!!

My ultimate familiar dreams are to someday own any sprite. Whatever the cheapest one I can get my hands on is. I want it.
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
get every vista [item= vista: sticker star] <--- bane of my existance
get every vista

Vista: Sticker Star <--- bane of my existance

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Honestly my short term goals are to do a breeding project for myself.

Long term goals are to get a cohesive lair like how people do for specific vibes. Maybe i'll do paper masques
Honestly my short term goals are to do a breeding project for myself.

Long term goals are to get a cohesive lair like how people do for specific vibes. Maybe i'll do paper masques
2COzMGY.gif filler text
FR +3
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
My goal is the same as yours! I started January 1st and have gotten pretty far? Some of the Swipp swaps are kicking my butt though
My goal is the same as yours! I started January 1st and have gotten pretty far? Some of the Swipp swaps are kicking my butt though
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
I've loved familiars as long as I've been here. Lil guys that will be my friend? Sold. I'd resigned myself to Light Sprite and earlier never being obtainable even back then but was doing pretty well at getting most other ones. Then I stopped being too active for about eight years. There are so many familiars now. I think I have over 700 undiscovered ones. Some are retired. Aaaaaaaaa--
I've loved familiars as long as I've been here. Lil guys that will be my friend? Sold. I'd resigned myself to Light Sprite and earlier never being obtainable even back then but was doing pretty well at getting most other ones. Then I stopped being too active for about eight years. There are so many familiars now. I think I have over 700 undiscovered ones. Some are retired. Aaaaaaaaa--
psd5o6h.jpg
I have the same goal!
How ever the last 100 are just super difficult…. ????
I have the same goal!
How ever the last 100 are just super difficult…. ????
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Same goal too! Though I'm going to skip the Kickstarter familiars, beta familiars, the Light Sprite, Speedy, and Red-Footed Akirbeak.

I got a few other FR goals and projects that I'm working on very slowly, like my gene projects, and scatterscroll projects.

Edit: I also hope to one day hatch a XXX gen 1 and to complete the hibden tasks.
Same goal too! Though I'm going to skip the Kickstarter familiars, beta familiars, the Light Sprite, Speedy, and Red-Footed Akirbeak.

I got a few other FR goals and projects that I'm working on very slowly, like my gene projects, and scatterscroll projects.

Edit: I also hope to one day hatch a XXX gen 1 and to complete the hibden tasks.
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
I'm no longer down to get all of the familiars just because the Light Sprite is continually getting raised in price - when I started it was 100kg (Already highly inflated pricing) but now the last time I check it was going for the same amount most KS exclusive familiars are going for! So. Nah!

I'd rather do much simpler things, like getting a triple G1 or getting every primary colored g1 with Spearmint secondary or level all my dragons to 25. Ironically the entire project cut costs down a huge amount already.
I'm no longer down to get all of the familiars just because the Light Sprite is continually getting raised in price - when I started it was 100kg (Already highly inflated pricing) but now the last time I check it was going for the same amount most KS exclusive familiars are going for! So. Nah!

I'd rather do much simpler things, like getting a triple G1 or getting every primary colored g1 with Spearmint secondary or level all my dragons to 25. Ironically the entire project cut costs down a huge amount already.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
1 2 3 4 5