Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The baby skins....
1 2 3 4 5 6
i am so so excited to get a custom for my baby :)))
i am so so excited to get a custom for my baby :)))
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
I've had some ideas for a while now which means......time to work on a new skin >:)
I've had some ideas for a while now which means......time to work on a new skin >:)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I might actually be compelled to permabab more dragons now...
I might actually be compelled to permabab more dragons now...
...and other things we can't say to non-fr players.(/silly)
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I'm so excited, my permababies will be even cuter!

Time to liquidate everything for gems ;u;
I'm so excited, my permababies will be even cuter!

Time to liquidate everything for gems ;u;
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
I'm so excited! [emoji=imperial star size=1] I can't wait to see how cute my permababies will look!
I'm so excited!

I can't wait to see how cute my permababies will look!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
Makes me want to make some accents like really bad. Maybe I can learn how to use GIMP before Greenskeepers and make something, lol. (probably not)

Also, the thread title is one of those that makes me chuckle when taken out of context.
Makes me want to make some accents like really bad. Maybe I can learn how to use GIMP before Greenskeepers and make something, lol. (probably not)

Also, the thread title is one of those that makes me chuckle when taken out of context.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="Amei" date="2024-04-29 07:16:10" ] Haha, I feel like this is an "everyone liked that" moment :D [/quote] It definitely is!
Amei wrote on 2024-04-29 07:16:10:
Haha, I feel like this is an "everyone liked that" moment :D
It definitely is!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
[quote name="DrSheep" date="2024-04-29 13:53:58" ] ...and other things we can't say to non-fr players.(/silly) [/quote] Time to skin some babies! :D /lh Seriously though, I love this.
DrSheep wrote on 2024-04-29 13:53:58:
Time to skin some babies! :D /lh

Seriously though, I love this.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
It is super exciting!!
I don’t have any permababs, but it’s very humorous for me to think that since Hatchlings can (will) only wear accents/skins & scenes; AND Ancients can only wear accents/skins & scenes;
That permababs and ancients in the hibernation den (will) have the same level of site functionality as each other /laughs/
It is super exciting!!
I don’t have any permababs, but it’s very humorous for me to think that since Hatchlings can (will) only wear accents/skins & scenes; AND Ancients can only wear accents/skins & scenes;
That permababs and ancients in the hibernation den (will) have the same level of site functionality as each other /laughs/
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
1 2 3 4 5 6