Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The baby skins....
1 2 3 4 5 6
So excited, honestly hilarious that such big, desired feature was buried deep at the end of a system update skjdahfkjdfhgkhdfsg it was a very, very welcome surprise
So excited, honestly hilarious that such big, desired feature was buried deep at the end of a system update skjdahfkjdfhgkhdfsg it was a very, very welcome surprise
plague_banner.png he/him
FR+0
adult
75965002.png
My initial thoughts: YAY!!!..... *remembers I currently have like 15 some-odd EYouths and I'll probably get more* ...Oh no my wallet.
My initial thoughts: YAY!!!..... *remembers I currently have like 15 some-odd EYouths and I'll probably get more* ...Oh no my wallet.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
*loudly hits desk*
i'll take your ENTIRE STOCK
*loudly hits desk*
i'll take your ENTIRE STOCK
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
My two coatl babies will be pleased.
My two coatl babies will be pleased.
I will put something here eventually.
omg imagine permababy fest skins :0
omg imagine permababy fest skins :0
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
i do assume they wont actually allow baby fest skins, as thatd be a skin slot or several thats just restricted to a dragon type thats inherently a lot more expensive to get ahold of (as opposed to just buying some adult dragon) as you need 350 gems for each permababy
i do assume they wont actually allow baby fest skins, as thatd be a skin slot or several thats just restricted to a dragon type thats inherently a lot more expensive to get ahold of (as opposed to just buying some adult dragon) as you need 350 gems for each permababy
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="firenyx45" date="2024-04-29 07:21:28" ] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/77/d2/b6gtzUGT_o.jpg[/img] [/quote]
firenyx45 wrote on 2024-04-29 07:21:28:
b6gtzUGT_o.jpg
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
Lost Crown
I've got a permababy abberation I've been wanting to sell but now I might rethink that decision.
I've got a permababy abberation I've been wanting to sell but now I might rethink that decision.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
genuinely this is the update ive been the most excited for since obelisks got released
genuinely this is the update ive been the most excited for since obelisks got released
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
Yessssssssss! I only recently discovered the joy that is permababies and that's definitely the icing on the cake! :D
Yessssssssss! I only recently discovered the joy that is permababies and that's definitely the icing on the cake! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6