Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
The unspoken grief of realizing your parents are deeply flawed people who significantly impacted your life for the worse and now you have to spend the rest of it healing.
The unspoken grief of realizing your parents are deeply flawed people who significantly impacted your life for the worse and now you have to spend the rest of it healing.
No no no. It was all fine since september but now it's back!
I thought I had figured it out and solved but I was wrong.

I'm telling myself I will make it through this again and it could be much worse but it's just so draining and sometimes I just get frustrated because no one seems to care or know what to do. I don't want to accept that this is my life.
No no no. It was all fine since september but now it's back!
I thought I had figured it out and solved but I was wrong.

I'm telling myself I will make it through this again and it could be much worse but it's just so draining and sometimes I just get frustrated because no one seems to care or know what to do. I don't want to accept that this is my life.
2aoyUTU.png My wood carvings

Got ancients?
You can tell me a top notch joke and I'd just stare at you, but then I'll go spend fifteen minutes snickering at the word "yellow".
You can tell me a top notch joke and I'd just stare at you, but then I'll go spend fifteen minutes snickering at the word "yellow".
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
the future is now and its using your smartphone as a barcode scanner
the future is now and its using your smartphone as a barcode scanner
sorry my christmas sig has been up until may it won't happen again
Having so much fun playing Stardew Valley on my PC (with mods installed)!!

It’s a lot of fun growing plants (coffee beans, strawberries, etc) in my greenhouse, and fighting slimes, and mining for geodes in the caves… Oh and I’m trying to romance Shane on this save file. Some Stardew players always accuse us Shane stans of having the “I Can Fix Him” mentality, but that’s not how I personally feel about him. I know I can’t change him, I just accept his flaws and care about him unconditionally.
Having so much fun playing Stardew Valley on my PC (with mods installed)!!

It’s a lot of fun growing plants (coffee beans, strawberries, etc) in my greenhouse, and fighting slimes, and mining for geodes in the caves… Oh and I’m trying to romance Shane on this save file. Some Stardew players always accuse us Shane stans of having the “I Can Fix Him” mentality, but that’s not how I personally feel about him. I know I can’t change him, I just accept his flaws and care about him unconditionally.
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
!!!! I FINALLY GOT THE SHADOW EGG YESSSS YES YES HOORAH
!!!! I FINALLY GOT THE SHADOW EGG YESSSS YES YES HOORAH
CStGtqv.png |
|
|
|
|
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Dentist is done! The drive home was rough due to the rain. I lovecrain but I dislike driving in it.
Dentist is done! The drive home was rough due to the rain. I lovecrain but I dislike driving in it.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
wow my laptop looks nicer after i adjusted how much it was zoomed in. who knew?
wow my laptop looks nicer after i adjusted how much it was zoomed in. who knew?
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
I… I know that I shouldn’t get attached to these kittens because the mom is a feral cat and they’re just newborns… but… I already named two of them. The gray one with white legs is named Socks and the pure white one is named Coconut… idk what the others look like but according to my brother there are at least 6 of them (how though?? The mama cat is so small… :’(( I wish I could have spayed her before this happened… ough)
I… I know that I shouldn’t get attached to these kittens because the mom is a feral cat and they’re just newborns… but… I already named two of them. The gray one with white legs is named Socks and the pure white one is named Coconut… idk what the others look like but according to my brother there are at least 6 of them (how though?? The mama cat is so small… :’(( I wish I could have spayed her before this happened… ough)
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
what am i doing
what am i doing
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif