Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67
YESSS!! I KNEW WE WERE GONNA GET HATCHLING SKINS [emoji=coatl star size=2]
YESSS!! I KNEW WE WERE GONNA GET HATCHLING SKINS
Permababy skins/accents?!

Probably one of the best revamp updates for Flight Rising so far! We can finally decorate the little ones!
Permababy skins/accents?!

Probably one of the best revamp updates for Flight Rising so far! We can finally decorate the little ones!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
I think it'd be really cool if the event skins had separate sections for modern breeds and ancient breeds, and maybe even one for hatchling skins. There's so many breeds now that the current number feels very restrictive.
I think it'd be really cool if the event skins had separate sections for modern breeds and ancient breeds, and maybe even one for hatchling skins. There's so many breeds now that the current number feels very restrictive.
BABY SKINS yippee!!
BABY SKINS yippee!!
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
HATCHIE SKINS?! YAAAY
HATCHIE SKINS?! YAAAY
IT'S ALIVE . . .
PERMABABY HATCHLING SKINS!!! [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1]
PERMABABY HATCHLING SKINS!!!

gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
HATCHLING SKINS?! Always wanted but never thought I'd see the day. Guess I'll be perma-baby-fying some of my dragons. Thanks mods!
HATCHLING SKINS?! Always wanted but never thought I'd see the day. Guess I'll be perma-baby-fying some of my dragons. Thanks mods!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
hatchling skins!!!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] thank you staff [emoji=aberration happy size=1]
hatchling skins!!!!! thank you staff
Still one day hoping for the ability to request skin reprints of skins from inactive creators...

The new submission setup and the incoming permababy skins are so so awesome <3
Still one day hoping for the ability to request skin reprints of skins from inactive creators...

The new submission setup and the incoming permababy skins are so so awesome <3
Wow applying skins to hatchlings is a great idea! I never considered keeping their kind but now I'm absolutely up to it, will be less sad that I can't dress them up xD
Wow applying skins to hatchlings is a great idea! I never considered keeping their kind but now I'm absolutely up to it, will be less sad that I can't dress them up xD
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67