Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67
OOOO so excited for hatchling skins, my forever bby can finally be dressed up a little!
OOOO so excited for hatchling skins, my forever bby can finally be dressed up a little!
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
Hatchling skins!!! This is the best thing I could have hoped for, thank you guys so much!
Hatchling skins!!! This is the best thing I could have hoped for, thank you guys so much!
shopbutton-resize-transparent.png
HATCHLING SKINS REAL????? AND INSTANT REPRINTS???A UGH?!?!?!?!?! I'M SO SO SO EXCITED!!!
HATCHLING SKINS REAL????? AND INSTANT REPRINTS???A UGH?!?!?!?!?! I'M SO SO SO EXCITED!!!
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
Celebratory G1 Hatching!
Hatchling skins, hatchling skINS, HATCHLING SKINS

Wasn't expecting this :D This changes everything
Hatchling skins, hatchling skINS, HATCHLING SKINS

Wasn't expecting this :D This changes everything
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
finally, permababy skins/accents!
finally, permababy skins/accents!
Forum pings are disabled. Please avoid profile comments and private messages unless it's for business.
Oh my god I can't believe it's real, like the skin system was just announced yesterday and now it's here
Moreover, permababy skins? I'm expecting a lot of cute chibi animals yassss
Oh my god I can't believe it's real, like the skin system was just announced yesterday and now it's here
Moreover, permababy skins? I'm expecting a lot of cute chibi animals yassss
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» g1 sales

_____________________ 0h9xtLB.png
Wow! That custom icon tool is nifty. I’ve never made a custom skin before but I’m sure artists will appreciate all of this streamlining!

Also, I’m stoked about hatchling skins!!! I hope the AH will get a new filter for adult/hatchlings to help sort them. And while affordable fest skins certainly are lovely, I think it’d be in everyone’s best interest to bar them from fest entries altogether - eternally youthful dragons don’t account for even 0.5% of all dragons on FR
Wow! That custom icon tool is nifty. I’ve never made a custom skin before but I’m sure artists will appreciate all of this streamlining!

Also, I’m stoked about hatchling skins!!! I hope the AH will get a new filter for adult/hatchlings to help sort them. And while affordable fest skins certainly are lovely, I think it’d be in everyone’s best interest to bar them from fest entries altogether - eternally youthful dragons don’t account for even 0.5% of all dragons on FR
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
this is awesome !!!

i need a permababy now
this is awesome !!!

i need a permababy now
spinning-spin.gif

hey, you can call me Zeke !
they/them
i make a lot of spelling mistakes
oh my god THANK YOU
oh my god THANK YOU
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
WOOO
WOOO
66.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67