Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Entering The Labyrinth
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
[center]@wistfulclown Brood feels dread settling deep in his stomach as he gazes at the two corridors. The fins on the sides of his head flick with worry as he slinks backward, body held low to the ground. This wasn't right. None of this was right. He can almost hear a phantom laughter ringing through the air as he hesitates, his breath frosting up in the cold as he tries to decide his best option. ...But no one said he had to keep moving forward. His toes twitch as he turns around, claws scraping the ground loudly as he bolts back down the impossibly long corridor from whence he came. Heart beating loudly in his ears, his eyes search the darkness for the previous intersection. It seems as though the masters of the labyrinth have taken pity on the small Fae today, or at least, the one called Aion has. Soon, what he is looking for is revealed, and he has returned to his previous location. It's warmer here, and the laughter has stopped. Brood takes a few moments to calm himself, before making his way Westward with the dusty footsteps. He doesn't know why this route feels safer, but it does. As he finds his way into a dimly lit room, he sees what seems to be a small nocturne hatchling flitting about. But it wasn't normal. He could swear the hatchling was...translucent? Shaking his head, he begins to walk past, but the hatchling takes notice. She speaks, a cold settling into the Fae as he swallows nervously. "Here. I've only brought a few rations, but I can... I can share," he says, voice shaking as he plays along with the young spirit. [b]Brood rifles through his satchel, handing Avina a handful of the beetles he had brought for himself[/b]. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81863717][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/818638/81863717.png[/img][/url] [i](Will send a sacrifice and insects through cr!)[/i][/center]
@wistfulclown Brood feels dread settling deep in his stomach as he gazes at the two corridors. The fins on the sides of his head flick with worry as he slinks backward, body held low to the ground.

This wasn't right. None of this was right. He can almost hear a phantom laughter ringing through the air as he hesitates, his breath frosting up in the cold as he tries to decide his best option.

...But no one said he had to keep moving forward. His toes twitch as he turns around, claws scraping the ground loudly as he bolts back down the impossibly long corridor from whence he came. Heart beating loudly in his ears, his eyes search the darkness for the previous intersection.

It seems as though the masters of the labyrinth have taken pity on the small Fae today, or at least, the one called Aion has. Soon, what he is looking for is revealed, and he has returned to his previous location.

It's warmer here, and the laughter has stopped. Brood takes a few moments to calm himself, before making his way Westward with the dusty footsteps. He doesn't know why this route feels safer, but it does.

As he finds his way into a dimly lit room, he sees what seems to be a small nocturne hatchling flitting about. But it wasn't normal. He could swear the hatchling was...translucent?

Shaking his head, he begins to walk past, but the hatchling takes notice. She speaks, a cold settling into the Fae as he swallows nervously.

"Here. I've only brought a few rations, but I can... I can share," he says, voice shaking as he plays along with the young spirit.

Brood rifles through his satchel, handing Avina a handful of the beetles he had brought for himself.

81863717.png

(Will send a sacrifice and insects through cr!)
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@wistfulclown east!
@wistfulclown east!
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
@wistfulclown [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92975710][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/929758/92975710_350.png[/img][/url] Vaymil blinks all five eyes, doing a double-take. Seeing a child down here was not what he was expecting, but then again, he didn't know what to expect in the first place. "Uh, sure," he manages, torn between unease and pity. He places a portion of meat and insects before Avina, wondering if she can even eat them.
@wistfulclown

92975710_350.png

Vaymil blinks all five eyes, doing a double-take. Seeing a child down here was not what he was expecting, but then again, he didn't know what to expect in the first place.

"Uh, sure," he manages, torn between unease and pity. He places a portion of meat and insects before Avina, wondering if she can even eat them.
3a2eEFc.gif
tn0RSo5.png
uY2YPWr.png
hh5n4WA.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
I'd love to give avina a little treat :) I'm sure she loves cookies
I'd love to give avina a little treat :) I'm sure she loves cookies
milkchai-cacat.png
Hound | He/They/It | +2FR
485.png | 486.png
@wistfulclown
Hmm... I'll go east.

East -> North -> East
@wistfulclown
Hmm... I'll go east.

East -> North -> East
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@wistfulclown [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9583864][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/95839/9583864_350.png[/img][/url] Prism blinks down at the small nocturne snuggled into his side. She is gleefully proclaiming how warm he is. How can such a small and seemingly innocent one such as she survive in a place like this? Either way, it harms him not to bestow a bit of kindness to her. "We can be friends," he assures, handing her some bits of insect and meat. "Here you go."
@wistfulclown

9583864_350.png

Prism blinks down at the small nocturne snuggled into his side. She is gleefully proclaiming how warm he is. How can such a small and seemingly innocent one such as she survive in a place like this? Either way, it harms him not to bestow a bit of kindness to her. "We can be friends," he assures, handing her some bits of insect and meat. "Here you go."

TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@Arkrider410 @awsten @chrometalons @DespacitoMan @dostoesquey @Eenyay @emilywolf @loneseacucumber @Nemurian @SirPiglin @Spicyshewolf @systematichaos @TotalOverqwil @ToxicRavenQueen @uwa @ViolentViolet77 @XxCalypsoxX
users listed above do not have a recorded response- please respond by 05.03 to avoid Dietrich's control.

& please tag me in all responses
If you've submitted an answer to this weeks prompt and find that you've been pinged please resubmit your response as it's likely you've been missed.
@Arkrider410 @awsten @chrometalons @DespacitoMan @dostoesquey @Eenyay @emilywolf @loneseacucumber @Nemurian @SirPiglin @Spicyshewolf @systematichaos @TotalOverqwil @ToxicRavenQueen @uwa @ViolentViolet77 @XxCalypsoxX
users listed above do not have a recorded response- please respond by 05.03 to avoid Dietrich's control.

& please tag me in all responses
If you've submitted an answer to this weeks prompt and find that you've been pinged please resubmit your response as it's likely you've been missed.
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
@wistfulclown
I’ll go north please!
(Just subbed to the ping list, thought I had previously but now I’ll actually respond on time >.>)
@wistfulclown
I’ll go north please!
(Just subbed to the ping list, thought I had previously but now I’ll actually respond on time >.>)
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@wistfulclown Ill go left
@wistfulclown Ill go left
rgb4nc6.png2eb985811fbc41f83d5d0b913c765321995ab229.pngbicatcher.pngrgb4nc6.png
My struggles of mapmaking are leading to impossible, non euclidian geometry so that can’t be good
(By the way if anyone would like to lend me their Icarus questions I wouldn’t mind sharing the, admittedly slightly crude, map. I’ll provide the items needed to buy the questions! I just have so many to ask-)
I choose East!
My path so far has been East->North->East, or Right->Left->Right!
@wistfulclown
My struggles of mapmaking are leading to impossible, non euclidian geometry so that can’t be good
(By the way if anyone would like to lend me their Icarus questions I wouldn’t mind sharing the, admittedly slightly crude, map. I’ll provide the items needed to buy the questions! I just have so many to ask-)
I choose East!
My path so far has been East->North->East, or Right->Left->Right!
@wistfulclown
IMG-7661.png
IMG-7666.png
IMG-7679.png
You can call me Een or Ene!

____I’m subbed to all threads I make!

IMG-7708.png

IMG-7665.png
IMG-7663.png
IMG-7683.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29