Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Name your favorite pokemon
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27
sableye and black kyruem- actually commissioned a giant black kyruem crochet a while back and I’m still trying to pay for it. hopefully I’ll have enough by the end of this month ;0

I’d probably like a lot more Pokémon but I never played past OR/AS so I’ve kinda missed out on a lot
sableye and black kyruem- actually commissioned a giant black kyruem crochet a while back and I’m still trying to pay for it. hopefully I’ll have enough by the end of this month ;0

I’d probably like a lot more Pokémon but I never played past OR/AS so I’ve kinda missed out on a lot
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Celebi!! I've been obsessed with Celebi since I was maybe 7. Wait, why don't I have a Celebi fanderg...?
Celebi!! I've been obsessed with Celebi since I was maybe 7. Wait, why don't I have a Celebi fanderg...?
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
Mimikyu! I think the concept behind Mimikyu is pretty neat and I wonder who's under the Pikachu disguise 0_0
Mimikyu! I think the concept behind Mimikyu is pretty neat and I wonder who's under the Pikachu disguise 0_0
Absol,rockruff,Litten,Zorua,Yamper,and all the eeeveelutions along with eevee :3
Absol,rockruff,Litten,Zorua,Yamper,and all the eeeveelutions along with eevee :3
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
(don't mind me necroposting) buizel save me… buizel… save me buizel
(don't mind me necroposting) buizel save me… buizel… save me buizel
Untitled280_20231108180113.png
I have commented in this thread before, but my favorite has changed:

Grimmsnarl is baby.
I have commented in this thread before, but my favorite has changed:

Grimmsnarl is baby.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Yveltal and Dialga!! I had my Toyhouse profile picture as the former for like, almost the entirety of 2022 lol

I also have a Dialga figure that I got from pre-ordering BD (even though I dropped the game like instantly) and I like it a lot, I like to look at it :D
Yveltal and Dialga!! I had my Toyhouse profile picture as the former for like, almost the entirety of 2022 lol

I also have a Dialga figure that I got from pre-ordering BD (even though I dropped the game like instantly) and I like it a lot, I like to look at it :D
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
Reshiram and Garchomp! I had a Reshiram toy ever since I was little and before I knew what Pokémon was lol
Reshiram and Garchomp! I had a Reshiram toy ever since I was little and before I knew what Pokémon was lol
Staraptor is probably one of my highest on the list but I'll put down some lesser known ones

Sigilyph
Bronzong line
Chimecho line
Claydol line
Cofagrigus
Aaaaaaaaand............Hippowdon but tbh I like most any ground type
Staraptor is probably one of my highest on the list but I'll put down some lesser known ones

Sigilyph
Bronzong line
Chimecho line
Claydol line
Cofagrigus
Aaaaaaaaand............Hippowdon but tbh I like most any ground type
UwUnl7O.png
mlHpBMC.pngmjtJ868.png 5vnsOgE.pngQ2if6VF.png
klefki on top
klefki on top
she/her pisces
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27