Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Name your favorite pokemon
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Cliche, I know, but I have always adored Charizard [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] also really love Tryrantrum! Also most of the birds! Well, you can see I like what I hoard on my PFQ lol @BSARabbitry! Never online anymore though; it kinda got crazy XD
Cliche, I know, but I have always adored Charizard also really love Tryrantrum! Also most of the birds!

Well, you can see I like what I hoard on my PFQ lol @BSARabbitry! Never online anymore though; it kinda got crazy XD
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif
I have and always will die for Litten
I have and always will die for Litten

0zy2W7P.png
J7D1quC.png
HJLIYn4.png
WKtl2lb.png
kaq3m.gif
FrIX0.gif
r7MYK.gif
GPeAX.gif
Houndoom and Feraligatr.
Houndoom and Feraligatr.
525ij.gif + he/him
+ adult mar10
+ hi hi!!
Toxel is my favorite! Other favs are Archeops, Noivern, and Charizard
Toxel is my favorite! Other favs are Archeops, Noivern, and Charizard
Breloom babey!!! Would love to get a breloom dragon one day...
Breloom babey!!! Would love to get a breloom dragon one day...
iNynCCU.pngqiG7vrD.pngtgRwGYV.png60nRM2T.pngCwJ7gz9.png
i have quite a few but i think my absolute fav is serperior !! i just love my little leaf snake :(((
other favs include zekrom, gastrodon, budew, delcatty, liepard, pelipper, sawsbuck, raikou, and i will stop lol
i have quite a few but i think my absolute fav is serperior !! i just love my little leaf snake :(((
other favs include zekrom, gastrodon, budew, delcatty, liepard, pelipper, sawsbuck, raikou, and i will stop lol
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
[center]I love love Gengar!! I even made a cute lil wiggle of it a little while back! :D [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/517362701610254346/725460423884800000/WIGGLE.gif[/img][/center]
I love love Gengar!! I even made a cute lil wiggle of it a little while back! :D

WIGGLE.gif
Tiny // He/They // FR +9
PWYW Art Shop!

Crypt.gif Tip.gif
Tokepi was always my favourite growing up, and now Ditto and Ninetails are in my top 3
Tokepi was always my favourite growing up, and now Ditto and Ninetails are in my top 3
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
amaura/aurorus for sure!
amaura/aurorus for sure!
hi! welcome to the
secret text i use bc i
cant figure centering
columns out
PGUlc7F.png Rn7Kb9H.png
YMPbu9R.png
QtezsCP.png
I think mine is Arceus, it was already my fav and then the beta design got leaked and I thought it was even cooler since this implied at one point it could have looked like a creepy eldritch entity
I think mine is Arceus, it was already my fav and then the beta design got leaked and I thought it was even cooler since this implied at one point it could have looked like a creepy eldritch entity
You just lost The Game :) Also you are now breathing manually.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21