Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Waiting for a specific marketplace item-
-to restock like

I'm ready!

I'm a little curious, what's the longest you guys have waited for an item to restock because the AH prices were too inflated?
-to restock like

I'm ready!

I'm a little curious, what's the longest you guys have waited for an item to restock because the AH prices were too inflated?
Days....waiting for apparel items is the worst
Days....waiting for apparel items is the worst
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
I'm also currently waiting on an item - I need a Snapper scroll because we have first place in Dominance so I've already taken advantage of those sweet discounts for my projects. Apparently, though, the Marketplace has decided to stock every treasure modern breed except for Snapper, which is annoying.

I think I waited a week for a piece of apparel and then gave up and bought it off the AH. I'm impatient and I also forget to check so it is easier to pay a little extra (though I refuse to pay absurdly marked up prices).
I'm also currently waiting on an item - I need a Snapper scroll because we have first place in Dominance so I've already taken advantage of those sweet discounts for my projects. Apparently, though, the Marketplace has decided to stock every treasure modern breed except for Snapper, which is annoying.

I think I waited a week for a piece of apparel and then gave up and bought it off the AH. I'm impatient and I also forget to check so it is easier to pay a little extra (though I refuse to pay absurdly marked up prices).
16032.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off
I’ve been waiting for a few project items for a few weeks now. Although I’m not sure if it can count, since I usually forget to check ^.^’ It’s the worst, though; sometimes you can grab genes off the AH for cheaper, but apparel is usually more expensive.
I’ve been waiting for a few project items for a few weeks now. Although I’m not sure if it can count, since I usually forget to check ^.^’ It’s the worst, though; sometimes you can grab genes off the AH for cheaper, but apparel is usually more expensive.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
I just find the item in the Game Database, keep that open in a tab and refresh periodically till I see the Available Now! message. Saves so much faffing about.
I just find the item in the Game Database, keep that open in a tab and refresh periodically till I see the Available Now! message. Saves so much faffing about.
[quote name="Wildthyme" date="2024-04-28 11:06:52" ] I just find the item in the Game Database, keep that open in a tab and refresh periodically till I see the Available Now! message. Saves so much faffing about. [/quote] Same! That's what I've been doing today. While I crochet and watch some vids, I have tabs open that I've been occasionally refreshing. Ironically after making this thread, this strategy worked and I got one of the items I've been waiting for lol
Wildthyme wrote on 2024-04-28 11:06:52:

Same! That's what I've been doing today. While I crochet and watch some vids, I have tabs open that I've been occasionally refreshing. Ironically after making this thread, this strategy worked and I got one of the items I've been waiting for lol
at some point i continuously checked the marketplace every few minutes to hours on and off for a week or two because of peace dove,,,
(the ah price isnt even overly expensive, i just really prefer to save </3)
at some point i continuously checked the marketplace every few minutes to hours on and off for a week or two because of peace dove,,,
(the ah price isnt even overly expensive, i just really prefer to save </3)
Like 2 weeks before I realized it was a coli drop only :)
Like 2 weeks before I realized it was a coli drop only :)
5p1NDy8.png