Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Silver's Decennial Raffle - OVER
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30
Bump 17
Bump 17
EI9hMzj.png Stuff
Stuff

Wishlist
Badges
Sales tab
_
_

2KAdknV.png
JvUa9ma.png
Shadowling.png
Please-ping.png
eL2ee4F.gif
Bump
Bump
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicgdjOVvP.png Ed4cfQU.pngCEeOKXu.png7D2Bfod.png
Bump!
Bump!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
Bump!
Bump!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicgdjOVvP.png Ed4cfQU.pngCEeOKXu.png7D2Bfod.png
Bump 18
Bump 18
EI9hMzj.png Stuff
Stuff

Wishlist
Badges
Sales tab
_
_

2KAdknV.png
JvUa9ma.png
Shadowling.png
Please-ping.png
eL2ee4F.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MNTL225.png[/img] This or that! Pick one option from each bullet point to earn 5 free tickets in the [color=blue][u]bump raffle[/color], as well as a chance to win the [color=red][u]daily prize[/color] in this post!:[/center] [LIST] [*]Tundra M -OR- Mirror M [*]Birthday login bonus -OR- Improved daily login streak bonuses [*]Lower digit dragon ID -OR- 'pretty' looking dragon ID (ex. 123456789, 33133133, etc) [*]Raffles with more, 'low quality'/cheaper prizes -OR- raffles with less, 'high quality'/expensive prizes [*]Dragons never go hungry but die of old age after 2 years -OR- Dragons live forever but age out of breeding after 6 months[/LIST] [center][i]Please do not ping me in your responses. This event concludes at 20:15 on April 29, FR time. Previous daily prize winner: @/Rokkudaun[/i] [quote=Daily Prize] Successfully participating in this event enters you in a chance to win these items!: [item=Amaranth Moth][item=Bluelight Chipskink][item=Brown-Spotted Mith][item=Bumble][item=Ceanothus Brawler][item=Chipskink][item=Coral Carpenter][item=Crimson Emperor][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Ember Mouse][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Frosted Pocketmouse][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Leafy Moth][item=Luna Mith][item=Mith Bruiser][item=Primrose Mith][item=Ragepuff][item=Ruby Webwing][item=Satin Pocketmouse][item=Silky Webwing][item=Sweetpuff][item=Webwing Alpha][item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse][/quote] [sub][sub]@Kothra @Rizibizi4 @kxlinthesky @sinha27 @Iceixient @gryphon982 @CreatesGod @Casilica @Eenyay @sutaraito @MapiRanch @BlackStarfire @Amordel @HawkMartian @SeaGodling @LadyLB @FyniteShadow027 @Arorix @Lallyhop @Boop707 @Rokkudaun @LilacStar @SilverFrost1 @luckygrace99 @Frostfall375 @Shale @niponji @jackalopelover[/sub][/sub] [pinglist=25462] Add yourself here in case long pinglists get sunset during the raffle ^^
MNTL225.png

This or that! Pick one option from each bullet point to earn 5 free tickets in the bump raffle, as well as a chance to win the daily prize in this post!:
  • Tundra M -OR- Mirror M
  • Birthday login bonus -OR- Improved daily login streak bonuses
  • Lower digit dragon ID -OR- 'pretty' looking dragon ID (ex. 123456789, 33133133, etc)
  • Raffles with more, 'low quality'/cheaper prizes -OR- raffles with less, 'high quality'/expensive prizes
  • Dragons never go hungry but die of old age after 2 years -OR- Dragons live forever but age out of breeding after 6 months
Please do not ping me in your responses.
This event concludes at 20:15 on April 29, FR time.

Previous daily prize winner: @/Rokkudaun

Daily Prize wrote:
Successfully participating in this event enters you in a chance to win these items!:
Amaranth Moth Bluelight Chipskink Brown-Spotted Mith Bumble Ceanothus Brawler Chipskink Coral Carpenter Crimson Emperor Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Death's-Head Stag Ember Mouse Emerald Webwing Frosted Pocketmouse Glowing Pocket Mouse Leafy Moth Luna Mith Mith Bruiser Primrose Mith Ragepuff Ruby Webwing Satin Pocketmouse Silky Webwing Sweetpuff Webwing Alpha Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse

@Kothra @Rizibizi4 @kxlinthesky @sinha27 @Iceixient @gryphon982 @CreatesGod @Casilica @Eenyay @sutaraito @MapiRanch @BlackStarfire @Amordel @HawkMartian @SeaGodling @LadyLB @FyniteShadow027 @Arorix @Lallyhop @Boop707 @Rokkudaun @LilacStar @SilverFrost1 @luckygrace99 @Frostfall375 @Shale @niponji @jackalopelover

Add yourself here in case long pinglists get sunset during the raffle ^^
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
  • Tundra M -OR- Mirror M --> Mirror M all the way! I love mirrors :D
  • Birthday login bonus -OR- Improved daily login streak bonuses --> ooh, this is a tough one since sometimes I get annoyed with "daily login prize" games, but I'd still have to go with that one. I'd rather get more rewards, since my birthday is one day a year and I'm more likely to be busy on that day.
  • Lower digit dragon ID -OR- 'pretty' looking dragon ID (ex. 123456789, 33133133, etc) --> both are super cool. A dream dragon would be a 5 or lower ID for me at least, especially if it were a pretty ID like 123 or something. Realistically though, I'm more likely to get a 'pretty' ID dragon.
  • Raffles with more, 'low quality'/cheaper prizes -OR- raffles with less, 'high quality'/expensive prizes --> I like to gamble with big rewards, especially since I'm less likely to have them! If I had the same amount of tickets available for either raffle, I'd put it towards the big prizes, even if the odds are less in my favor.
  • Dragons never go hungry but die of old age after 2 years -OR- Dragons live forever but age out of breeding after 6 months --> ABSOLUTELY going for age out of breeding! I don't know what I'd do if I lost some of my dragons, and besides, some of mine don't breed anyways. I can always remake a dragon similar to the OG, or breed the OG before the cooldown is up, but I wouldn't want to lose a dragon.
  • Tundra M -OR- Mirror M --> Mirror M all the way! I love mirrors :D
  • Birthday login bonus -OR- Improved daily login streak bonuses --> ooh, this is a tough one since sometimes I get annoyed with "daily login prize" games, but I'd still have to go with that one. I'd rather get more rewards, since my birthday is one day a year and I'm more likely to be busy on that day.
  • Lower digit dragon ID -OR- 'pretty' looking dragon ID (ex. 123456789, 33133133, etc) --> both are super cool. A dream dragon would be a 5 or lower ID for me at least, especially if it were a pretty ID like 123 or something. Realistically though, I'm more likely to get a 'pretty' ID dragon.
  • Raffles with more, 'low quality'/cheaper prizes -OR- raffles with less, 'high quality'/expensive prizes --> I like to gamble with big rewards, especially since I'm less likely to have them! If I had the same amount of tickets available for either raffle, I'd put it towards the big prizes, even if the odds are less in my favor.
  • Dragons never go hungry but die of old age after 2 years -OR- Dragons live forever but age out of breeding after 6 months --> ABSOLUTELY going for age out of breeding! I don't know what I'd do if I lost some of my dragons, and besides, some of mine don't breed anyways. I can always remake a dragon similar to the OG, or breed the OG before the cooldown is up, but I wouldn't want to lose a dragon.
ezgif-com-resize.gifmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.pngqGZwGPH.png
Mirror M!

Birthday bonus for sure - would make the day even more special!

Pretty looking! That's more important to me. The low ID would just be something to sell if it didn't look pretty.

Less high quality prizes

Both of those sound soooooooo sad but I would not handle any dragon death, so I have to go wit age out of breeding
Mirror M!

Birthday bonus for sure - would make the day even more special!

Pretty looking! That's more important to me. The low ID would just be something to sell if it didn't look pretty.

Less high quality prizes

Both of those sound soooooooo sad but I would not handle any dragon death, so I have to go wit age out of breeding

_____
100 HC challenge
  • Tundra M -OR- Mirror M
    - mirror M!
    - improved daily login streak bonus!
  • Lower digit dragon ID -OR- 'pretty' looking dragon ID (ex. 123456789, 33133133, etc)
    - lower digit dragon ID
  • Raffles with more, 'low quality'/cheaper prizes -OR- raffles with less, 'high quality'/expensive prizes
    - raffles with less, 'high quality's prizes?
  • Dragons never go hungry but die of old age after 2 years -OR- Dragons live forever but age out of breeding after 6 months
    - dragons never go hungry but die of old age after 2 years
  • Tundra M -OR- Mirror M
    - mirror M!
    - improved daily login streak bonus!
    - lower digit dragon ID
    - raffles with less, 'high quality's prizes?
    - dragons never go hungry but die of old age after 2 years
EI9hMzj.png Stuff
Stuff

Wishlist
Badges
Sales tab
_
_

2KAdknV.png
JvUa9ma.png
Shadowling.png
Please-ping.png
eL2ee4F.gif
Tundra M -OR- Mirror M: Mirror M!

Birthday login bonus -OR- Improved daily login streak bonuses: Hm! I'd probably go for the daily login streak bonus? I think those'd add up more than a single birthday bonus once a year... though that might be difficult to balance... hmm....

Lower digit dragon ID -OR- 'pretty' looking dragon ID (ex. 123456789, 33133133, etc): I'd say lower over pretty. Not that I pay much attention to IDs to begin with.

Raffles with more, 'low quality'/cheaper prizes -OR- raffles with less, 'high quality'/expensive prizes: Cheaper, I think. I don't want to spend ten times the value of an item for a miniscule chance of getting it. Plus less people go for cheaper raffles, and I like to WIN.

Dragons never go hungry but die of old age after 2 years -OR- Dragons live forever but age out of breeding after 6 months: Both of these feel evil, but I would hate it way more if my beloved project dragons died after only a couple years, so I'd definitely go with the infertile option.
Tundra M -OR- Mirror M: Mirror M!

Birthday login bonus -OR- Improved daily login streak bonuses: Hm! I'd probably go for the daily login streak bonus? I think those'd add up more than a single birthday bonus once a year... though that might be difficult to balance... hmm....

Lower digit dragon ID -OR- 'pretty' looking dragon ID (ex. 123456789, 33133133, etc): I'd say lower over pretty. Not that I pay much attention to IDs to begin with.

Raffles with more, 'low quality'/cheaper prizes -OR- raffles with less, 'high quality'/expensive prizes: Cheaper, I think. I don't want to spend ten times the value of an item for a miniscule chance of getting it. Plus less people go for cheaper raffles, and I like to WIN.

Dragons never go hungry but die of old age after 2 years -OR- Dragons live forever but age out of breeding after 6 months: Both of these feel evil, but I would hate it way more if my beloved project dragons died after only a couple years, so I'd definitely go with the infertile option.
vpXA3Xy.jpg
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30