Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [close] Adrasci's Coliseum Levels + Loot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello!
I would like to add a fest order, please.

Venue: Golem Workshop
Type of grinding: full loot with fest items
Number of battles: 300
Payment: 135 gems
Hello!
I would like to add a fest order, please.

Payment: 135 gems
Hi!

I would like to add an order, if possible.

Payment: 135 kt
Hi!

I would like to add an order, if possible.

Payment: 135 kt
Heh, this will be a while! *Sweats like heck*
Heh, this will be a while! *Sweats like heck*
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
Man... Festival grinding is gonna be tiring. But, it's totally worth it! In part because I get money! (I'm too lazy to glimmer and gloom, somehow)
Man... Festival grinding is gonna be tiring. But, it's totally worth it! In part because I get money! (I'm too lazy to glimmer and gloom, somehow)
@Talani I'd love to know a "due by" date since I want to finish your order before you go offline for today. I'm on it right now, by the way!
@Talani I'd love to know a "due by" date since I want to finish your order before you go offline for today. I'm on it right now, by the way!
@Adrasci

It is 8:30 pm where I am now. I can see about checking in in a couple hours maybe? I don't know how long 600 battles takes roughly. I'm just trying to hopefully get enough currency and Chests by the time the fest ends.

I'll be up early in the morning as well don't plan on sleeping until about 2 hours from now
@Adrasci

It is 8:30 pm where I am now. I can see about checking in in a couple hours maybe? I don't know how long 600 battles takes roughly. I'm just trying to hopefully get enough currency and Chests by the time the fest ends.

I'll be up early in the morning as well don't plan on sleeping until about 2 hours from now
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
@Talani I can do that in time! A low venue (below 21) takes around 15-20 minutes per 100 rounds but can be quicker. It really does vary on RNG and motivation, but I've gotten good at doing this quickly.
@Talani I can do that in time! A low venue (below 21) takes around 15-20 minutes per 100 rounds but can be quicker. It really does vary on RNG and motivation, but I've gotten good at doing this quickly.
@Open Coli Slots you may order. No golem workshop for now. I was fatigued.
@Open Coli Slots you may order. No golem workshop for now. I was fatigued.
Would you prefer I order regular grinding in intervals of 100 instead?
Would you prefer I order regular grinding in intervals of 100 instead?
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis Either is fine since I grind in rounds of 100 for the drops and then keep everything except the desired item. I was actually starting yourself, you can switch but I will need a second to clear out unassorted junk in my hoard.
@lemfolis Either is fine since I grind in rounds of 100 for the drops and then keep everything except the desired item. I was actually starting yourself, you can switch but I will need a second to clear out unassorted junk in my hoard.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10