Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [close] Adrasci's Coliseum Levels + Loot
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@lemfolis I might do so in repeated batches of 25, automatically repeating every time the list is cleared. Because grinding for azurite would probably take a while.
@lemfolis I might do so in repeated batches of 25, automatically repeating every time the list is cleared. Because grinding for azurite would probably take a while.
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
@Adrasci

Sounds good! Can you put me on the list? I assume the price is still 5kt/g per Azurite.
@Adrasci

Sounds good! Can you put me on the list? I assume the price is still 5kt/g per Azurite.
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis The price is is 5g/kt per 2 Azurites so the general cost is that 25 Azurite would be 62.5g/kt per batch. I'll put you on the list.
@lemfolis The price is is 5g/kt per 2 Azurites so the general cost is that 25 Azurite would be 62.5g/kt per batch. I'll put you on the list.
Awesomesauce thank you so much <3
Awesomesauce thank you so much <3
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
Hi! Could I get some festival grinding? 300 battles in redrock with insurance? That should be 105kt in total if I did my math right :)
Hi! Could I get some festival grinding? 300 battles in redrock with insurance? That should be 105kt in total if I did my math right :)
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
I can take one more order lol
I can take one more order lol
Hey there! If this is still open, I’d like to order c: I’m not too good at math, but I’d like 300 battles in Redrock Cove, keeping both FC and special drops (eggs, etc)

I’d be paying in gems ^^

Edit: May be slow to respond once my order’s done since I’ll be somewhere for ~half the day tomorrow so feel free to skip me in place of others in the meantime, thanks in advance!
Hey there! If this is still open, I’d like to order c: I’m not too good at math, but I’d like 300 battles in Redrock Cove, keeping both FC and special drops (eggs, etc)

I’d be paying in gems ^^

Edit: May be slow to respond once my order’s done since I’ll be somewhere for ~half the day tomorrow so feel free to skip me in place of others in the meantime, thanks in advance!
@beb I wonder, if everyone's getting redrock cove because of the currency.
@beb I wonder, if everyone's getting redrock cove because of the currency.
Definitely the case lol, it’s considered the best venue to get FC for wavecrest
Definitely the case lol, it’s considered the best venue to get FC for wavecrest
@beb Yeah that's fair. I decided to open up fest currency as a way to milk people for money savings tactic for people who just want currency without the other loot.
@beb Yeah that's fair. I decided to open up fest currency as a way to milk people for money savings tactic for people who just want currency without the other loot.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11