Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [close] Adrasci's Coliseum Levels + Loot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
hello april 6th i am AWAKE
hello april 6th i am AWAKE
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
Hi there! Could I possibly get 200 battles in the Silk-Strewn Wreckage?
I also must ask, do you accept mixed payment? Aka 25g + 25kt
I also plan to tack on the extra 5g/kt for the drops for the 200!
Hi there! Could I possibly get 200 battles in the Silk-Strewn Wreckage?
I also must ask, do you accept mixed payment? Aka 25g + 25kt
I also plan to tack on the extra 5g/kt for the drops for the 200!
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
@CaffieneAddict I could do that, though I'm going to need a second because someone has previously ordered that and I can be really bad at inventory management.
@CaffieneAddict I could do that, though I'm going to need a second because someone has previously ordered that and I can be really bad at inventory management.
Hey, no worries, it's no rush! Take as much time as you need, I'm a similar way myself, lol :)
Hey, no worries, it's no rush! Take as much time as you need, I'm a similar way myself, lol :)
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
Hey I need 50 of the inky bugs from the mire. Also fourth order!!!
Hey I need 50 of the inky bugs from the mire. Also fourth order!!!
Congratulations! If this isn't urgent I might take a while cause I got busy doing things.
Congratulations! If this isn't urgent I might take a while cause I got busy doing things.
Bumping for april 7th.
Bumping for april 7th.
@Open Coli Slots I can do orders today. I have no idea what else to do today lol. Other than Glimmer and Gloom, but... I don't want to right now.
@Open Coli Slots I can do orders today. I have no idea what else to do today lol. Other than Glimmer and Gloom, but... I don't want to right now.
Felt im trying to find dragons for a breeding project and debating starting a hatchery but can I do another bh 4+ order can I get 50 Fanned Cockroach
Felt im trying to find dragons for a breeding project and debating starting a hatchery but can I do another bh 4+ order can I get 50 Fanned Cockroach
Oh! I see, you're trying to get the supplies for [item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly]! I forgot to clarify but you can request all resources required for a specific item/quest at once. Just to make orders clearer.
Oh! I see, you're trying to get the supplies for Tertiary Gene: Firefly !

I forgot to clarify but you can request all resources required for a specific item/quest at once. Just to make orders clearer.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11