Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [close] Adrasci's Coliseum Levels + Loot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
- LVL 25s: No
- Festival: No

Hello there! I'm going to be starting a coliseum grinding service because I got bored of leveling my own fodder in the Mire. Also I want money.

LEVELING

Solid 3kt/g for a level 7, then an additional 2kt/g for levels 8-10. Please provide your own dragons. I would prefer to use AH for these but you can specify CR instead.

I will also level dragons past 10 in batches of 25 battles up to 300. 25 battles is worth 5kt/g.

The limit is 6 levelings from 1 to 10, and 20 levelings from 1 to 7 or 7 to 10.

GRINDING

My rates are 20g/kt per 100 battles, except for the level 25 venues which are 30g/kt instead. You can pay an extra 5g/kt per 100 so that if eggs, Eliminate, or a boss familiar drop then I will give them to you instead of sending those straight to the AH. You can also pay 10g/kt per 100 to keep festival currency.

You can take up to 300 battles per person.

BOUNTY HUNT

Tell me what items you need - for one Hibden quest or Swipp item or Baldwin recipe. I will grind in intervals of up to 100 battles until all items drop. I will only give you the items you requested which is why it's cheaper than the full grind.

Food, trinkets, battle items, and materials are worth 1g/kt per 2 items. Apparel and familiars are worth 10g/kt. Genes and skins are worth LAH or 20g/kt. Boss items are 5x the price. Non-boss drops in the Mire are 50% off because I said so. If there's any other items I missed (except eggs), please let me know so I can set a price.

A bounty hunt is worth two slots (4 on boss items), and you can take one per person. They will be placed last unless you ask for priority shipping in which I'll charge you an extra 25%.

* Bounty Hunts now include festival currency at the rate as common drops/trinkets.

Discounts:
- 4 or more purchases here: 10%
- Birthday: 50%
- Dominance: Marketplace discount

One order per person until the order list is cleared (all slots finished).

You can request the order to automatically repeat. In this case, I'll re-add you as soon as the list is cleared. You can specify a specific number or have me continue until you ask me to stop. Sure, why not.

Orders:
- 1: @windwheelaster - 300x Blooming Grove, /w Insurance
- 2: @Meliger - 300x Waterway, /w Insurance
- 3: @Espoir - 300x Waterway, /w Insurance
- 4:
- 5:
- 6: @lemfolis - 25x Azurite

Battles: 6640
Levels: 0
BH items: 100
- LVL 25s: No
- Festival: No

Hello there! I'm going to be starting a coliseum grinding service because I got bored of leveling my own fodder in the Mire. Also I want money.

LEVELING

Solid 3kt/g for a level 7, then an additional 2kt/g for levels 8-10. Please provide your own dragons. I would prefer to use AH for these but you can specify CR instead.

I will also level dragons past 10 in batches of 25 battles up to 300. 25 battles is worth 5kt/g.

The limit is 6 levelings from 1 to 10, and 20 levelings from 1 to 7 or 7 to 10.

GRINDING

My rates are 20g/kt per 100 battles, except for the level 25 venues which are 30g/kt instead. You can pay an extra 5g/kt per 100 so that if eggs, Eliminate, or a boss familiar drop then I will give them to you instead of sending those straight to the AH. You can also pay 10g/kt per 100 to keep festival currency.

You can take up to 300 battles per person.

BOUNTY HUNT

Tell me what items you need - for one Hibden quest or Swipp item or Baldwin recipe. I will grind in intervals of up to 100 battles until all items drop. I will only give you the items you requested which is why it's cheaper than the full grind.

Food, trinkets, battle items, and materials are worth 1g/kt per 2 items. Apparel and familiars are worth 10g/kt. Genes and skins are worth LAH or 20g/kt. Boss items are 5x the price. Non-boss drops in the Mire are 50% off because I said so. If there's any other items I missed (except eggs), please let me know so I can set a price.

A bounty hunt is worth two slots (4 on boss items), and you can take one per person. They will be placed last unless you ask for priority shipping in which I'll charge you an extra 25%.

* Bounty Hunts now include festival currency at the rate as common drops/trinkets.

Discounts:
- 4 or more purchases here: 10%
- Birthday: 50%
- Dominance: Marketplace discount

One order per person until the order list is cleared (all slots finished).

You can request the order to automatically repeat. In this case, I'll re-add you as soon as the list is cleared. You can specify a specific number or have me continue until you ask me to stop. Sure, why not.

Orders:
- 1: @windwheelaster - 300x Blooming Grove, /w Insurance
- 2: @Meliger - 300x Waterway, /w Insurance
- 3: @Espoir - 300x Waterway, /w Insurance
- 4:
- 5:
- 6: @lemfolis - 25x Azurite

Battles: 6640
Levels: 0
BH items: 100
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
[size=4]Notable drops:[/size] [columns] [color=transparent]_____________[/color] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg]x1 [item=Flowering Pohip]x1 [item=Unhatched Plague Egg]x1 [item=Deeprealm Hunter]x1 [/columns]
Notable drops:

Flowering Pohip x1

Unhatched Plague Egg x1

Deeprealm Hunter x1
Heyyyy can o get x100 in woodland paths and 200 in the fire forest pne?
Heyyyy can o get x100 in woodland paths and 200 in the fire forest pne?
@windwheelaster Hi Wind! Sure thing! That's Scorched Forest, right?
@windwheelaster Hi Wind! Sure thing! That's Scorched Forest, right?
YES THATS IT THANKS
YES THATS IT THANKS
That was not as bad as I thought it'd be lol. Probably because I'm lazy 80% of the time.
That was not as bad as I thought it'd be lol. Probably because I'm lazy 80% of the time.
I'm awake again. Time to bump this thread.
I'm awake again. Time to bump this thread.
11:00 bump.
11:00 bump.
12:00 bump.
12:00 bump.
@Adrasci
can you hit the Wreckage area for me (the one with all the bugs) for 300 battles? will tack on the extra for any eggs / bosses / Elim drops
@Adrasci
can you hit the Wreckage area for me (the one with all the bugs) for 300 battles? will tack on the extra for any eggs / bosses / Elim drops
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11