Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 656 657 658 659 660 ... 662 663
@SylverFyre2003 Noted down, thanks!
@SylverFyre2003 Noted down, thanks!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Would love to grab a lore slot, please!
@Disillusionist Would love to grab a lore slot, please!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain Sure, last one's yours!
@cinderrain Sure, last one's yours!
@Disillusionist

Other slot please
@Disillusionist

Other slot please
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@Disillusionist Can i get a Other slot
@Disillusionist Can i get a Other slot
qe7N2ik.png
@disillusionist

been waiting for this opening >.< if there’s any left can i take an other slot?
@disillusionist

been waiting for this opening >.< if there’s any left can i take an other slot?
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
@Disillusionist could i get an other slot please?
@Disillusionist could i get an other slot please?
Z0sdGwF.png FR+3 VeiRlX6.pngFzsygIK.pngZ1244sr.png
@IraBell @LaughingMagician Reservations for Other slots confirmed, thank you!
@IraBell @LaughingMagician Reservations for Other slots confirmed, thank you!
@Jayfeathers @Winterscrest

Hi there! Apologies, but all slots were claimed before you made your reservations. Would you like me to put you on the pinglist instead?
@Jayfeathers @Winterscrest

Hi there! Apologies, but all slots were claimed before you made your reservations. Would you like me to put you on the pinglist instead?
@Disillusionist - Filling out an order below! [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] Prose [b]Lore length:[/b] (If PROSE) -- 3k words [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b] Suloma [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88356964][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/883570/88356964_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] Softspoken/quiet but observant. [b]Lore info:[/b] I went back and forth trying to write this story on my own, but haven’t been able to capture it quite right. I have permission already from Nozaria to use references to several characters in their lair including Dream (Suloma’s mother), [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15310139] Ferrilata[/url] (who serves as Suloma’s mentor during her formative years), and an alternative dimensional space called the Grove where Suloma was born. Essentially, she is a member of the Avariel lineage, born to Dream within the Grove. She was one of the hatchlings born during the anniversary last year, so she inherited an unusual ability to mask her presence/become invisible, which she uses as a child to evade her mother and go to visit Ferrilata where she listens to the oracle talk about dreams and the power they hold. Suloma comes to realize that her dreams are strange, more like she is invading the dreams of others, rather than simply staying within the confines of her own mind. She becomes close to an Imperial that she begins to meet in these dreams, another Avariel who shares her birth date, [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88357247]Bergamot[/url]. Suloma keeps these dreams a secret until she begins to wake up with items from her dreams that should not be in the Grove, and her mentor and mother realize that she has developed powerful dream-walking abilities of her own accord. She is trained to use these abilities, but her training is incomplete when Bergamot goes missing. Suloma enters their shared dream space to find that she can no longer connect with Bergamot’s consciousness. She uses Bergamot’s memories to leave the Grove, dreamwalking through realities to cross over into Sornieth where she finds herself re-tracing Bergamot’s footsteps to Waterdeep. Here, she continues her training and searching in her dreams for Bergamot’s location (who btw ended up being snared into the Cathedral of Eyes). She rises in rank to become a member of Blackstaff Tower. In her dreams, she begins to impinge on Cipher’s domain and discovers the Star Scryer, Oneiric. She finally finds Bergamot, but the Imperial is already bound into a deal with the Royal Council and cannot escape the Cathedral. Suloma uses her abilities to invade the Cathedral of Eyes, where she establishes herself as a member of the Engarde to protect residents and guests of the Cathedral of Eyes, continuing to search for a way to free Bergamot from her binds. She still holds close ties to the Avariels in Waterdeep as a member of Blackstaff tower, where she splits the other half of her time as an archmage and instructor of dream-navigation. Sorry if that’s a lot of information, but lmk if any additional questions! EDIT: I forgot one piece of imagery, Suloma has a golden chain that she manifests as a sort of anchor between realms, this is what she develops during her training and uses to pull herself out of dangerous situations in dreams by tugging the chain. it whisks her back to wherever her physical form is located. [b]Payment offer:[/b] Gems [b]Discount?[/b] 10% for Acolights
@Disillusionist - Filling out an order below!
Order form: LORE
Lore type: Prose

Lore length:
(If PROSE) -- 3k words

Link to dragon/s: Suloma

88356964_350.png

Personality of dragon/s: Softspoken/quiet but observant.

Lore info:

I went back and forth trying to write this story on my own, but haven’t been able to capture it quite right. I have permission already from Nozaria to use references to several characters in their lair including Dream (Suloma’s mother), Ferrilata (who serves as Suloma’s mentor during her formative years), and an alternative dimensional space called the Grove where Suloma was born.

Essentially, she is a member of the Avariel lineage, born to Dream within the Grove. She was one of the hatchlings born during the anniversary last year, so she inherited an unusual ability to mask her presence/become invisible, which she uses as a child to evade her mother and go to visit Ferrilata where she listens to the oracle talk about dreams and the power they hold. Suloma comes to realize that her dreams are strange, more like she is invading the dreams of others, rather than simply staying within the confines of her own mind. She becomes close to an Imperial that she begins to meet in these dreams, another Avariel who shares her birth date, Bergamot. Suloma keeps these dreams a secret until she begins to wake up with items from her dreams that should not be in the Grove, and her mentor and mother realize that she has developed powerful dream-walking abilities of her own accord. She is trained to use these abilities, but her training is incomplete when Bergamot goes missing.

Suloma enters their shared dream space to find that she can no longer connect with Bergamot’s consciousness. She uses Bergamot’s memories to leave the Grove, dreamwalking through realities to cross over into Sornieth where she finds herself re-tracing Bergamot’s footsteps to Waterdeep. Here, she continues her training and searching in her dreams for Bergamot’s location (who btw ended up being snared into the Cathedral of Eyes). She rises in rank to become a member of Blackstaff Tower. In her dreams, she begins to impinge on Cipher’s domain and discovers the Star Scryer, Oneiric. She finally finds Bergamot, but the Imperial is already bound into a deal with the Royal Council and cannot escape the Cathedral. Suloma uses her abilities to invade the Cathedral of Eyes, where she establishes herself as a member of the Engarde to protect residents and guests of the Cathedral of Eyes, continuing to search for a way to free Bergamot from her binds. She still holds close ties to the Avariels in Waterdeep as a member of Blackstaff tower, where she splits the other half of her time as an archmage and instructor of dream-navigation.

Sorry if that’s a lot of information, but lmk if any additional questions! EDIT: I forgot one piece of imagery, Suloma has a golden chain that she manifests as a sort of anchor between realms, this is what she develops during her training and uses to pull herself out of dangerous situations in dreams by tugging the chain. it whisks her back to wherever her physical form is located.

Payment offer: Gems

Discount? 10% for Acolights
1 2 ... 656 657 658 659 660 ... 662 663