Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Front Page || Forum Newsletter
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Yikes, that sounds awful. Hope you get better soon!

My festival's been pretty good, I've gotten most of the skins I want and just need to scrape up some items to hoardsell to get the last few.

I would love a coli game, that sounds like it would be fun!
Yikes, that sounds awful. Hope you get better soon!

My festival's been pretty good, I've gotten most of the skins I want and just need to scrape up some items to hoardsell to get the last few.

I would love a coli game, that sounds like it would be fun!
Hey, I'm Glass! I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
Sorry to hear about your health stuff, I really sympathise. I hope things get better for you from here <3 Take as long as you need, we’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready to come back :)

My fest has been quiet, I’ve only bought the new familiar and apparel, and I think that’s all I’ll be getting.

I support the idea of a game that goes for the full week to give everyone a chance at winning, I’m not sure if I’d join a coli one though as these days my times in the coli are few and far between haha
Sorry to hear about your health stuff, I really sympathise. I hope things get better for you from here <3 Take as long as you need, we’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready to come back :)

My fest has been quiet, I’ve only bought the new familiar and apparel, and I think that’s all I’ll be getting.

I support the idea of a game that goes for the full week to give everyone a chance at winning, I’m not sure if I’d join a coli one though as these days my times in the coli are few and far between haha
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
hello! festival is going well. got a coli chest or two and all is well. coli is actually the main thing i do on this site, so i'd love a weekly challenge! would give me something to look forward to. i never do crossword/the like because i'm not around at time of ping each week.
hello! festival is going well. got a coli chest or two and all is well. coli is actually the main thing i do on this site, so i'd love a weekly challenge! would give me something to look forward to. i never do crossword/the like because i'm not around at time of ping each week.
G8AyR6r.png
8O67LBq.png
PlxuTTv.gif
eMPFsUR.png
tbmy8B0.png
29185697_k6b8DdlwABGV6Yz.png
Coli would be fun, but we could also just switch winners to be randomly picked from all who complete it by x day, rather than being the first who gets it done!
Coli would be fun, but we could also just switch winners to be randomly picked from all who complete it by x day, rather than being the first who gets it done!
get well soon!

as for how the festival is goin' for me - it's pretty great! i'm hoarding ALL the deepwater fins!!!!

while i don't play coli much, i guess it would be fun? i'd just have to commit to actually levelling my fighters-
get well soon!

as for how the festival is goin' for me - it's pretty great! i'm hoarding ALL the deepwater fins!!!!

while i don't play coli much, i guess it would be fun? i'd just have to commit to actually levelling my fighters-
NcRl9aq.png
Hope you get well soon!
Real life has been bothering me, so I haven't been able to do much rest stuff this time around </3
Hope you get well soon!
Real life has been bothering me, so I haven't been able to do much rest stuff this time around </3
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Post about how your festival is going

It's been awesome! I love all the skins and items. I got so many copies of those fins...

Are you interested in a weekly coli game section added that can be done over the week since the crossword and word search lowkey favor players that are around at the time of the ping?

Yes, that seems cool. I might take some inspiration from Mediscoot's Festival Coli challenge. There are 5 tiers of difficulty depending on item rarity or time spent. By getting other rare pass items like eggs or vistas, you can also complete your challenge early and go on to the next level faster. I use these threads a lot to track my festival earnings; although this year I didn't do much coli since I saved up a ton of currency from last year.

Let me know if you have something you'd like to see added to the TFP (the last part is optional)

I love PokeDoku puzzles. IDK if anything like that could be Flight Rising, but the closest thing we have is your crossword which scratches the itch pretty well for me too. ^^
Post about how your festival is going

It's been awesome! I love all the skins and items. I got so many copies of those fins...

Are you interested in a weekly coli game section added that can be done over the week since the crossword and word search lowkey favor players that are around at the time of the ping?

Yes, that seems cool. I might take some inspiration from Mediscoot's Festival Coli challenge. There are 5 tiers of difficulty depending on item rarity or time spent. By getting other rare pass items like eggs or vistas, you can also complete your challenge early and go on to the next level faster. I use these threads a lot to track my festival earnings; although this year I didn't do much coli since I saved up a ton of currency from last year.

Let me know if you have something you'd like to see added to the TFP (the last part is optional)

I love PokeDoku puzzles. IDK if anything like that could be Flight Rising, but the closest thing we have is your crossword which scratches the itch pretty well for me too. ^^
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I hope you feel better soon! That coli game section sounds promising as long as it isn't too overwhelming for you and the team. Take care!
I hope you feel better soon! That coli game section sounds promising as long as it isn't too overwhelming for you and the team. Take care!
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
Oh, feel better soon! your well-being always comes first over the pixel dragon game.
Oh, feel better soon! your well-being always comes first over the pixel dragon game.
xulc4O8.png
Oh no! Hope all goes well and you get plenty of rest!

Things were very productive this fest, I didn't like the genes much so I was able to nab more copies of apparel rather than extra copies of the genes, and honestly I adored the skins on selection. I even completely redressed and did a project because one of them suited them so, so well.
As for suggestions... yeah, I do think if there's gonna be a games section then it'd be good to add a coli game too! While some people might do things like the wordsearch and crossword anyway for fun (like myself), having the same sets of people always win might be discouraging. Though only do what you can manage though, can't imagine you can afford to keep giving out gifts all the time.
Oh no! Hope all goes well and you get plenty of rest!

Things were very productive this fest, I didn't like the genes much so I was able to nab more copies of apparel rather than extra copies of the genes, and honestly I adored the skins on selection. I even completely redressed and did a project because one of them suited them so, so well.
As for suggestions... yeah, I do think if there's gonna be a games section then it'd be good to add a coli game too! While some people might do things like the wordsearch and crossword anyway for fun (like myself), having the same sets of people always win might be discouraging. Though only do what you can manage though, can't imagine you can afford to keep giving out gifts all the time.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42