Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [EarthDom] Thrugzug Color Pals
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I spent some time thinking about this one and eventually decided on a cute friend you can carry with you everywhere who will always love you. One that's really good for hugs. It doesn't have snacks of its own but I'm sure you can eat many snacks with it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/aD5Nf7a.png[/img]
I spent some time thinking about this one and eventually decided on a cute friend you can carry with you everywhere who will always love you. One that's really good for hugs. It doesn't have snacks of its own but I'm sure you can eat many snacks with it!

aD5Nf7a.png

psd5o6h.jpg
LOL the body pillow Saturday: Oh look it's your ol' pal Flowery! Definitely not a reference to anything! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zRufqg9.png[/img]
LOL the body pillow
Saturday:

Oh look it's your ol' pal Flowery! Definitely not a reference to anything!

zRufqg9.png
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
The bestest plushfriend! [img]https://i.imgur.com/KgIiVq8.png[/img]
The bestest plushfriend!
KgIiVq8.png
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
@OnceWorried
Thank you ^^ Thought it be really cute to make them as badges
@OnceWorried
Thank you ^^ Thought it be really cute to make them as badges
Gummi-Left.pngGummi-Right.png
I fell behind but here are the last two days [img]https://imgur.com/fnJdf60.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/eAVriXH.png[/img]
I fell behind but here are the last two days

fnJdf60.png

eAVriXH.png
much

oQkRxoy.gif
much

D91RBvR.png
much

But still through the leaves,
the wind keeps blowing
much

OY3P2op.png
mu
jR3SjkE.png
Oh yeah yall can also claim the my drawings that I made into badges
Oh yeah yall can also claim the my drawings that I made into badges
@TigarDF

:O thats so neat , thanks! would you like the badges to link back to a particular place if we use them(ex. your clan profile, Gorefest clan profile, etc.)?
@TigarDF

:O thats so neat , thanks! would you like the badges to link back to a particular place if we use them(ex. your clan profile, Gorefest clan profile, etc.)?
@humbledarkmage
Ohh right. I think I'd want them linked back to my clan profile or to Gorefests clan profile
@humbledarkmage
Ohh right. I think I'd want them linked back to my clan profile or to Gorefests clan profile
Thank you everyone for participating and drawing with Thrugzug!

It was an absolute joy to go through what folks drew and how many got into the event. I hope everyone had fun!

Saturday Daily winner: @Doozie

Now then, we're gonna jump right to the prizes.
Winners

1. @Golden
2. @MyrrhDarkwing
3. @TigarDF
4. @theresilence
5. @DatBearTho
6. @Yetaet
7. @Kothra
8. @Citrusly
9. @cinderrain
10. @valerianroot
When being drawn, you can pick a prize you want from the prize posts listed in each section. The prizes are drawn in rounds of 10. You should list that many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you should list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

The winners are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #11 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize. You can, however, still be drawn in the next round.

If you've been selected last of all possible prizes, I still need a list from you within 24 hours to be able to give you your prize. There is a chance that someone before you may not post their list in time, and I also need confirmation from you that you're active on Flight Rising.

Please expect some delay between prize selection and delivery!
Thank you everyone for participating and drawing with Thrugzug!

It was an absolute joy to go through what folks drew and how many got into the event. I hope everyone had fun!

Saturday Daily winner: @Doozie

Now then, we're gonna jump right to the prizes.
Winners

1. @Golden
2. @MyrrhDarkwing
3. @TigarDF
4. @theresilence
5. @DatBearTho
6. @Yetaet
7. @Kothra
8. @Citrusly
9. @cinderrain
10. @valerianroot
When being drawn, you can pick a prize you want from the prize posts listed in each section. The prizes are drawn in rounds of 10. You should list that many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you should list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

The winners are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #11 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize. You can, however, still be drawn in the next round.

If you've been selected last of all possible prizes, I still need a list from you within 24 hours to be able to give you your prize. There is a chance that someone before you may not post their list in time, and I also need confirmation from you that you're active on Flight Rising.

Please expect some delay between prize selection and delivery!
arOGchX.png
Thank you for running this! c:

1. Lots of Papers
2. Coloring Parchment
3. Dirt is Fun
4. Big Hugs
5. Soft
6. Heat of the Night
7. Still of the Night
8. Timeless Presence
9. Crafting
Thank you for running this! c: