Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Luunai's Accents ]
1 2 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 576
@Aavinox
Thank you so much for showing him to me! He looks magnificent, and I feel flattered that he wears my accent <3
@Aavinox
Thank you so much for showing him to me! He looks magnificent, and I feel flattered that he wears my accent <3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
thank you for the ping & reprinting!! I've had the wildclaw male one on my boy for a very long time and I am so excited to now have wildclaw female and skydancer female versions, I will have to choose which dragons carefully for those here is my boy though [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2877519][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/28776/2877519_350.png[/img][/url] bonus - this is the same dragon I use for my avatar :D
thank you for the ping & reprinting!! I've had the wildclaw male one on my boy for a very long time and I am so excited to now have wildclaw female and skydancer female versions, I will have to choose which dragons carefully for those

here is my boy though

2877519_350.png

bonus - this is the same dragon I use for my avatar :D
@Kiguru
Oohh, thank you very much for showing Ampharos to me! He looks utterly stunning, and it's very fitting that such an old dragon wears a pretty old accent :') Thank you for your support!
@Kiguru
Oohh, thank you very much for showing Ampharos to me! He looks utterly stunning, and it's very fitting that such an old dragon wears a pretty old accent :') Thank you for your support!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
Oops, I didn't check FR for a week and how they're all sold out... I'm interested in the WC and SD female ones, if you end up doing a reprint
Oops, I didn't check FR for a week and how they're all sold out... I'm interested in the WC and SD female ones, if you end up doing a reprint
@nika
The listings expired, so there are actually still copies around :)
I've sent you PAs if you're still interested!
@nika
The listings expired, so there are actually still copies around :)
I've sent you PAs if you're still interested!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
Oh great, thank you! :)
Oh great, thank you! :)
Bought Bringer of Fortune for this boy. It's very pretty, elegant. Wonderful work! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91964000][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919641/91964000_350.png[/img][/url]
Bought Bringer of Fortune for this boy. It's very pretty, elegant. Wonderful work!

91964000_350.png
@EverGiven
Thank you very much for sharing your gorgeous boy! I love his unique design, and I'm happy to see how nicely my accents fits in - all the details play together in a magnificent way!
@EverGiven
Thank you very much for sharing your gorgeous boy! I love his unique design, and I'm happy to see how nicely my accents fits in - all the details play together in a magnificent way!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
hi I was wondering... I do realise it says "commissions closed and never to be opened" but I was wondering if that "never" means for real "till the end of times" or that maybe it's super depending on your irl activites of which you will maybe eventually get a break some day :B because I really like your art and I have a ready made idea for a skin and also a lot of gems. BUT if it's just because you don't want to do it then that's cool too and I apologise for wasting your time then with this question [emoji=silhouette size=1]
hi I was wondering... I do realise it says "commissions closed and never to be opened" but I was wondering if that "never" means for real "till the end of times" or that maybe it's super depending on your irl activites of which you will maybe eventually get a break some day :B because I really like your art and I have a ready made idea for a skin and also a lot of gems.

BUT if it's just because you don't want to do it then that's cool too and I apologise for wasting your time then with this question
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@hypomargoteros
First of all, thank you very much for the compliment and your interest - I appreciate it, and no worries about wasting my time or anything :)

To answer your question: I'll never say "never till the end of times", because you can never know what happens in life haha, but yeah, it's still a "definitely won't open again", which is why I also cleared the waitlist I had. Thing is, I'm not doing art any longer, and I don't have my art equipment and art programs around any longer. I'm out of practice, and I simply don't have the time to (seriously) get into art again, at least not in a way which makes me comfortable with taking commissions. Also, FR is a place for me solely to relax nowadays, and I don't want to have any obligations here, because - as you assumed correctly - I'm super busy in real life and have too many obligations/deadlines/projects there, and this definitely won't change during the next years.

If it helps, you can join my general pinglist - if I ever open commissions again, I'll ping this list, and I'm happy to give priority to those who expressed interest before. But that being said, it's extremely unlikely to happen, I'm sorry. :c

I hope my answer helped a bit to clarify things!
@hypomargoteros
First of all, thank you very much for the compliment and your interest - I appreciate it, and no worries about wasting my time or anything :)

To answer your question: I'll never say "never till the end of times", because you can never know what happens in life haha, but yeah, it's still a "definitely won't open again", which is why I also cleared the waitlist I had. Thing is, I'm not doing art any longer, and I don't have my art equipment and art programs around any longer. I'm out of practice, and I simply don't have the time to (seriously) get into art again, at least not in a way which makes me comfortable with taking commissions. Also, FR is a place for me solely to relax nowadays, and I don't want to have any obligations here, because - as you assumed correctly - I'm super busy in real life and have too many obligations/deadlines/projects there, and this definitely won't change during the next years.

If it helps, you can join my general pinglist - if I ever open commissions again, I'll ping this list, and I'm happy to give priority to those who expressed interest before. But that being said, it's extremely unlikely to happen, I'm sorry. :c

I hope my answer helped a bit to clarify things!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
1 2 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 576