Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Unique Ancient Genes
Hello there! I am currently trying to catalouge every unique ancient gene, so that I can properly implement them into my clan. If anyone knows any, please let me know!
Hello there! I am currently trying to catalouge every unique ancient gene, so that I can properly implement them into my clan. If anyone knows any, please let me know!
uwu
@Tigerlily15 just go to the scrying workshop - each ancient only has their applicable genes come up when you select them. it would be much more simple that way.

make a list of each then cross off whichever are shared by another ancient

but please know this is subject to change as the staff creates parallel genes at random for gene expansions
@Tigerlily15 just go to the scrying workshop - each ancient only has their applicable genes come up when you select them. it would be much more simple that way.

make a list of each then cross off whichever are shared by another ancient

but please know this is subject to change as the staff creates parallel genes at random for gene expansions
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Ok, thank you!
Ok, thank you!
uwu
Anyway, So far I have found Flicker and Twinkle to be unique to Aethers. Those seem to be the only unique primary and secondary genes that Aethers have.
Anyway, So far I have found Flicker and Twinkle to be unique to Aethers. Those seem to be the only unique primary and secondary genes that Aethers have.
uwu
@tigerlily there’s also candy/icing and spool/thread
@tigerlily there’s also candy/icing and spool/thread
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]