Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What small things are you picky about?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Which aspects of FR (for example things in dragon design, your coli builds, fairgrounds stuff etc.) are you oddly specific about, in small ways? Do you have for example special requirements a dragon design must fulfill, carefully designed ways of organizing lair/hoard, or certain things you must achieve in a coli battle?

For me it is the horn/claw colors with different primary genes. It is literally one of the biggest factors when it comes to primary color choice. The gene could be otherwise perfect but if the horn color throws me off, I cannot use it. Biggest offender to this is probably Overcast Fade with the blue horns. If I cannot hide the horns, the gene will not be used!

In general all of my dragon designs have to have a specific kind of color harmony that makes sense to me.
Which aspects of FR (for example things in dragon design, your coli builds, fairgrounds stuff etc.) are you oddly specific about, in small ways? Do you have for example special requirements a dragon design must fulfill, carefully designed ways of organizing lair/hoard, or certain things you must achieve in a coli battle?

For me it is the horn/claw colors with different primary genes. It is literally one of the biggest factors when it comes to primary color choice. The gene could be otherwise perfect but if the horn color throws me off, I cannot use it. Biggest offender to this is probably Overcast Fade with the blue horns. If I cannot hide the horns, the gene will not be used!

In general all of my dragon designs have to have a specific kind of color harmony that makes sense to me.
rI2B9a8.png
Apparel. Layering.

If one layer is off, the WHOLE outfit is being remade. It must be 100% perfect!!
Apparel. Layering.

If one layer is off, the WHOLE outfit is being remade. It must be 100% perfect!!
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistoXrDZ.gif85e4x.gif54zSC.gifePIyS.gif
Chests from familiars can only be opened in groups of 10. 9? Nope, I have to get another one before I can open them all.
Chests from familiars can only be opened in groups of 10. 9? Nope, I have to get another one before I can open them all.
Hey, I'm Glass! I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
If I play fairgrounds, I must max it out. No dipping in for a quick jigsaw or mahjong and calling it a day- the lucky streak must be 0 or 75k, no in-between.
If I play fairgrounds, I must max it out. No dipping in for a quick jigsaw or mahjong and calling it a day- the lucky streak must be 0 or 75k, no in-between.
z2Icd4f.png
x
Echo
(they/she/fae)
+0 fr time
6c0jmrg.png
x
[https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1849563/431#post_56444020]challenges[/url]
color wheel obelisks
stock the pond
Eye Color.

They either have to be canon accurate, is a reference, aesthetically match, or are Light eyes.

Eye Color.

They either have to be canon accurate, is a reference, aesthetically match, or are Light eyes.

Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
I refuse to keep anything in my hoard, it's either all into the vault or hoard sold with the only exceptions being apparel, scenes, and one of each familiar.
My hoard must be SPOTLESS!!!
I refuse to keep anything in my hoard, it's either all into the vault or hoard sold with the only exceptions being apparel, scenes, and one of each familiar.
My hoard must be SPOTLESS!!!
4ok1TmX.png
eye colour. SOMETIMES I will be willing to use eye-covering apparel, but if the apparel doesn't match perfectly and the eyes don't match, then I'm not getting the dragon

(also omg the horn colours bug me so much too, but for the most part I'm able to compromise with that since they're weirdly coloured on just SO many colours :( )
eye colour. SOMETIMES I will be willing to use eye-covering apparel, but if the apparel doesn't match perfectly and the eyes don't match, then I'm not getting the dragon

(also omg the horn colours bug me so much too, but for the most part I'm able to compromise with that since they're weirdly coloured on just SO many colours :( )
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
In coli the blue breath bars have to Match. Ideally all dragons have full breath but while I'm working on it or if I miss I strategize who's scratching and such to get them to balance back out. I'm obsessive about it
In coli the blue breath bars have to Match. Ideally all dragons have full breath but while I'm working on it or if I miss I strategize who's scratching and such to get them to balance back out. I'm obsessive about it
This space intentionally left blank
Quote:
Apparel. Layering.

This lmao, I'm so picky with my outfits. I never buy a dragon without designing the PERFECT outfit
Quote:
Apparel. Layering.

This lmao, I'm so picky with my outfits. I never buy a dragon without designing the PERFECT outfit
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
a lot of times, for fandragons, i'm willing to compromise on colors if i find something Close Enough. unless i use a gene with an accent color as part of the design. then there's absolutely zero compromise, i MUST use that color. it's IMPORTANT

the example i have specifically right now is a fanderg i'm trying to breed for, rise. her tertiary can be any pink, i don't mind. but she'll have skink and flair, so she HAS to have soil and fuschia. it's not going well lmao
a lot of times, for fandragons, i'm willing to compromise on colors if i find something Close Enough. unless i use a gene with an accent color as part of the design. then there's absolutely zero compromise, i MUST use that color. it's IMPORTANT

the example i have specifically right now is a fanderg i'm trying to breed for, rise. her tertiary can be any pink, i don't mind. but she'll have skink and flair, so she HAS to have soil and fuschia. it's not going well lmao
1 2 3 4 5 6