Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
Only the backyard. The sidewalk and asphalt gets WAY too hot to safely walk barefoot on during the summer. And we've got scorpions here too. Don't wanna risk getting my toes stung.
Only the backyard. The sidewalk and asphalt gets WAY too hot to safely walk barefoot on during the summer. And we've got scorpions here too. Don't wanna risk getting my toes stung.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I live in Australia... so no.
I live in Australia... so no.
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Only at the beach.. Or if some sort of emergency happened at home and I couldn't get anything on my feet in time (free range chickens, 16 of 'em).
Only at the beach.. Or if some sort of emergency happened at home and I couldn't get anything on my feet in time (free range chickens, 16 of 'em).
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
I used to pretty much exclusively go outside barefoot when I was younger and now it's almost exclusively with shoes, not sure what changed
I used to pretty much exclusively go outside barefoot when I was younger and now it's almost exclusively with shoes, not sure what changed
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I don't go anywhere barefoot except the shower, I can't stand the feeling of my feet being bare.
I don't go anywhere barefoot except the shower, I can't stand the feeling of my feet being bare.
~J (any pronouns)
Yes but only when I’m going short distances or in water or grass
Yes but only when I’m going short distances or in water or grass
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111