Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
@SolitarySunrays My roommates are on the next level lol. I totally agree that it's better to feel the ground you walk on!
@SolitarySunrays My roommates are on the next level lol. I totally agree that it's better to feel the ground you walk on!
[quote name="Soneto" date="2023-11-30 07:41:27" ] Being both a witch and a therian it's almost a requirement lol. One for meditation of sorts and two just to run around. [/quote] SAME I'm a therian+witch too @Soneto
Soneto wrote on 2023-11-30 07:41:27:
Being both a witch and a therian it's almost a requirement lol. One for meditation of sorts and two just to run around.
SAME
I'm a therian+witch too @Soneto
Radiio- Any/all- Alterhuman- Minor- Feel free to chat! :)
i go outside barefoot cuz my mom bought like 2 more puppies and i have to watch them use the bathroom outside
i go outside barefoot cuz my mom bought like 2 more puppies and i have to watch them use the bathroom outside
I love going outside barefoot and walking on every surface, no matter the weather (unless its raining hard), I honestly dont care if my feet get dirty. Rocks and hot pavement used to really hurt my feet but now my soles have grown tougher over the years
I love going outside barefoot and walking on every surface, no matter the weather (unless its raining hard), I honestly dont care if my feet get dirty. Rocks and hot pavement used to really hurt my feet but now my soles have grown tougher over the years
481.png 4db96fd3028bbe0855ab619e99b2e9a43f014793.png MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.png
O62tc6n.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
i really like to walk outside barefoot unless it's somewhere rocky, hot, or wet because i dislike how it feels on my feet when i walk through any of those barefoot. i LOVE walking outside barefoot in grass and sand
i really like to walk outside barefoot unless it's somewhere rocky, hot, or wet because i dislike how it feels on my feet when i walk through any of those barefoot. i LOVE walking outside barefoot in grass and sand
y3CR4IN.png
grass, dirt and sand are perfectly fine, pavement, ehhhh unless it’s raining.
i do absolutely love going out barefoot when it’s raining onto the sidewalk, it’s feels so funky
grass, dirt and sand are perfectly fine, pavement, ehhhh unless it’s raining.
i do absolutely love going out barefoot when it’s raining onto the sidewalk, it’s feels so funky
WLoOVBq.jpeg
grass, dirt, and sand are fine. Pavement is iffy. Gravel is an absolute no
grass, dirt, and sand are fine. Pavement is iffy. Gravel is an absolute no
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
no because i'm constantly thinking about possibly stepping on bugs

i like being barefoot on sand though. not just because shoes/sandals are extremely inconvenient on sand, but because it just feels good and i have high arches so it ironically gives more support than pavement or even ground could
no because i'm constantly thinking about possibly stepping on bugs

i like being barefoot on sand though. not just because shoes/sandals are extremely inconvenient on sand, but because it just feels good and i have high arches so it ironically gives more support than pavement or even ground could
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png
I used to have a phase of wanting to be barefoot constantly - like I'd go barefoot in Primary School and stuff. Outside, inside, pretty much anywhere. I think it might've been sensory issues but idk

A year or so ago I started wearing socks, and now I actually willingly wear shoes when I need them lol.
I used to have a phase of wanting to be barefoot constantly - like I'd go barefoot in Primary School and stuff. Outside, inside, pretty much anywhere. I think it might've been sensory issues but idk

A year or so ago I started wearing socks, and now I actually willingly wear shoes when I need them lol.
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
No - hygiene OCD lol. I'm too anxious I'll step in something gross lol
No - hygiene OCD lol. I'm too anxious I'll step in something gross lol
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111